Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Loic Remy another one who has an over inflated ego 12:23 - Dec 29 with 2773 viewsrunningman75

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/loic-remy-transfer-news-li
Loic Remy another one who has an over inflated ego on 12:33 - Dec 29 with 2715 viewsTonto

If he and Austin had been our strike force instead of him going to warm the beach at chel$ki I reckon we would have stayed up. The transfer came so late in the window we never stood a chance of replacing him and it screwed us...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Loic Remy another one who has an over inflated ego on 12:37 - Dec 29 with 2697 views2Thomas2Bowles

Can't fault him for how he played for us but we were just a stepping stone, he fell off the cliff and so did we.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Loic Remy another one who has an over inflated ego on 13:23 - Dec 29 with 2585 viewsBklynRanger

If the Las Palmas manager is looking for maximum discipline and propriety in a player I could suggest no better young man for the job than one Jay Emmanuel Thomas.
Loic Remy another one who has an over inflated ego on 14:28 - Dec 29 with 2470 viewsEsox_Lucius

Interesting that they were able to cancel his, and others, contracts for breaches. Makes you wonder what sot of contracts are being handed out in the UK as this rarely happens despite obvious ill discipline.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2017 15:40]

The grass is always greener.

Loic Remy another one who has an over inflated ego on 15:20 - Dec 29 with 2353 viewsDiscodroids

nm
[Post edited 29 Dec 2017 15:21]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Loic Remy another one who has an over inflated ego on 16:00 - Dec 29 with 2253 viewsBoston

There'll be bids for him though.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Loic Remy another one who has an over inflated ego on 08:50 - Dec 30 with 1816 viewsWatford_Ranger

Loic Remy another one who has an over inflated ego on 16:00 - Dec 29 by Boston

There'll be bids for him though.

West Brom would be my bet.

The guy makes no secret of the fact he’s a mercenary. I don’t have the ill feeling towards him I do other ex-QPR players. In his shoes I’d have gone to Chelsea too.
Loic Remy another one who has an over inflated ego on 10:14 - Dec 30 with 1728 viewsPommyhoop

offs the available play Is for he ?

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024