Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unhelpful behaviours.... 07:20 - Dec 30 with 1310 viewsYorkRanger

Our footballing position is, as we know, pretty dire. There has clearly been a lot wrong that we are trying to put right and in the main I have been in the camp of tough it out with Holloway, partly on the basis of change never helps us at managerial level and who else would we get anyway.

I have to say however that Holloways behaviours are starting to increasingly irritate me.

The outburst after Brentford has been done to death now, so little further to be said on that. However when I listen to his after match press conferences the lack of depth I do find infuriating, surely the fans deserve a little bit more than that. We then go to Millwall where as expected the reception was hostile and unpleasant but that was not a surprise, so with the team needed to be fully focused for a very important game was it really necessary to delay the exit from the coach whilst Holloway waved at the Millwall fans and cupped his ears to their jibes?

Then there is the hat. Ok not the most important issue I agree but other bald managers (Dyche, Guardiolo etc) manage to conduct interviews after a game without looking like something between a cross between prohibition America and Peaky Blinders. If it's a cold night watching the game wear a woolly hat that is fine but really if you want to be taken seriously then behave and dress appropriately.

Maybe that is just how he is, but when the footballing situation at the club is so poor then the off the pitch distractions need to be minimised. Or maybe I just need to chill out....

Unhelpful behaviours.... on 08:44 - Dec 30 with 1135 viewsozexile

I must say him standing at the coach's exit and waving etc bugged me. Jump off the coach into the building, job done.
Unhelpful behaviours.... on 08:45 - Dec 30 with 1127 viewsWatford_Ranger

You could say it was a good example to show he wasn’t bothered. Some of the players might not be used to spotty youths arriving at the ground 90 minutes early to shout at them.

I don’t care if he wears a hat. Granted he looks ridiculous.

It’s just frustrating that there’s something there in that squad and sometimes we look like showing it then other times we’re nowhere near.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024