Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It Gets Better... 21:09 - Mar 14 with 3871 viewsBrianMcCarthy

It's 'Chelsea Out Of Europe Day'!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

It Gets Better... on 21:09 - Mar 14 with 3868 viewsBrianMcCarthy

3-0.

4-1 on agg.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

It Gets Better... on 21:11 - Mar 14 with 3863 viewsNorthernr

And United last night. What a time to be alive.
It Gets Better... on 21:14 - Mar 14 with 3851 viewspaesanu

Messi's assist was sexy as hell, and his two goals were beautiful.

Chelsea, lol.

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

It Gets Better... on 21:17 - Mar 14 with 3840 viewseastside_r

Like Easter, a bit early this year but always to be celebrated.
It Gets Better... on 21:20 - Mar 14 with 3818 viewsBluce_Ree

Their spawny cup win a few years ago spoiled it but it's always funny seeing Chelsea being force-fed bags of dicks in Europe.

And just after John Terry was put on a similar diet by the might Rs yesterday.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

It Gets Better... on 21:31 - Mar 14 with 3764 viewsbosh67

Blimey. A comfortable and stylish win away, John Terry humbled, followed by Messi beating Chelsea senseless. It's been a great 24 hours.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

It Gets Better... on 21:31 - Mar 14 with 3763 viewslondonscottish

It Gets Better... on 21:17 - Mar 14 by eastside_r

Like Easter, a bit early this year but always to be celebrated.

LOL

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

It Gets Better... on 21:52 - Mar 14 with 3696 viewssmegma

Brian, BLuce Ree is the Master Of Ceremonies when it comes to announcing that it's COOE Day.

Get in line.
Login to get fewer ads

It Gets Better... on 21:56 - Mar 14 with 3680 viewsdanehoop

It's like they have specially engineered their very own Brexit. At this point you cant see Conte being kept on for the whole season.

Never knowingly understood

It Gets Better... on 21:58 - Mar 14 with 3667 viewssmegma

It Gets Better... on 21:56 - Mar 14 by danehoop

It's like they have specially engineered their very own Brexit. At this point you cant see Conte being kept on for the whole season.

Anyone see Costas instagram thing ???
It Gets Better... on 22:03 - Mar 14 with 3640 views2Thomas2Bowles

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

It Gets Better... on 22:05 - Mar 14 with 3635 viewsCFW

Currently on a cruise in Aruba and having a great time - this has been made all the better by a brilliant Rangers win at Aston Villa (a team I really do not like), then Man U getting beat followed up by the Scum getting stuffed. The sun is shining, the drinks are following, the food is great - trouble is we are back home on Monday!😎😎😎😎😎
It Gets Better... on 22:18 - Mar 14 with 3587 viewsJigsore

if we win at the cottage I might pass out

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

It Gets Better... on 06:11 - Mar 15 with 3391 viewsPlanetHonneywood

David Davies negotiated our exit from Europe at a cost of £60b. Mourinho has just done it for £300m!!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

It Gets Better... on 08:20 - Mar 15 with 3267 viewspaulparker

I can’t believe what I’m hearing these days through the media,when did Chelsea become plucky or underdogs or unable to compete ? These t0ssers have spent near a billion pounds in the last 15 and all they have become in that time is the Leeds team of the seventies surely they should of had at least 3 or 4 European cups or got to at least more finals
Barca are good but it’s not the team of 2012 , I’m going to stick my neck out and say this could be the beginning of the end , spurs are now in front of them and playing better football without spending that much , hazard wants to go , courtouis has gone to pot, morata doesn’t want to be there and has the heart of a scarecrow , their shoddy transfer policy in and out is coming back to bite them on the arse and poor old roman is funding putins World Cup

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

It Gets Better... on 08:36 - Mar 15 with 3251 viewsstowmarketrange

It Gets Better... on 08:20 - Mar 15 by paulparker

I can’t believe what I’m hearing these days through the media,when did Chelsea become plucky or underdogs or unable to compete ? These t0ssers have spent near a billion pounds in the last 15 and all they have become in that time is the Leeds team of the seventies surely they should of had at least 3 or 4 European cups or got to at least more finals
Barca are good but it’s not the team of 2012 , I’m going to stick my neck out and say this could be the beginning of the end , spurs are now in front of them and playing better football without spending that much , hazard wants to go , courtouis has gone to pot, morata doesn’t want to be there and has the heart of a scarecrow , their shoddy transfer policy in and out is coming back to bite them on the arse and poor old roman is funding putins World Cup

The way they parked the bus in 2012 and rode their luck all the way to winning it sickened me.Theyd spent more money than most teams in the previous decade and they decided that they couldn’t compete with the likes of Barcelona and Bayern by playing football.
Caaaaants.
It Gets Better... on 11:28 - Mar 15 with 3128 viewsDannyPaddox

Messi is a Ranger! La-la la la!
It Gets Better... on 12:30 - Mar 15 with 3069 viewskensalriser

It Gets Better... on 08:20 - Mar 15 by paulparker

Looking forward to Abramovich getting hit by sanctions and having his assets frozen.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024