Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Direct Debit season ticket renewal 12:09 - Apr 24 with 3211 views1MoreBrightonR

Anyone else just get an email informing them their direct debit has been renewed for their 2018/19 season ticket? i havent renewed mine yet ha ha. cheeky...one way to drive up sales :)
Direct Debit season ticket renewal on 12:18 - Apr 24 with 3181 viewstraininvain

Had the same email. A bit presumptuous to say the least!!
Direct Debit season ticket renewal on 12:24 - Apr 24 with 3151 viewsHunterhoop

Apparently it was in the T&Cs of the DD from last year, I believe, that unless you opted out you're DD and ST would be automatically renewed. A mate mentioned it on Sat. I had a no idea. But I'd already renewed anyway.
Direct Debit season ticket renewal on 12:27 - Apr 24 with 3139 viewsCroydonCaptJack

This was mentioned on another thread a couple of weeks ago and I meant to come back and post.
I went to renew and a friends (who was in my network) details came up. I called them about it and they said because I was on DD the ST automatically renews. Apparently it is in the Ts and Cs!
I had to remove my sons ST as he is off to uni but they did that for me over the phone. It is certainly one to watch out for if you are not intending to renew but if you are it is a pain free way of doing so.
Direct Debit season ticket renewal on 14:28 - Apr 24 with 2969 views1MoreBrightonR

they have replied...one of the 'perks'...they have cancelled it...i dont mind, i was just planning on putting it on a different card to get some airmiles!
Direct Debit season ticket renewal on 14:57 - Apr 24 with 2943 viewskingsburyR

Has anyone had any issues logging on to renew.

I am being told my email address does not match a QPR account even though I am clicking the link on my email sent from the club!!!

My old Box Office phone number doesnt work anymore.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Direct Debit season ticket renewal on 15:30 - Apr 24 with 2906 viewskingsburyR

Right, sorted the first bit. As I hadn't logged in for over six months I had to register from scratch.

Now I have no idea how to renew. I get to a page showing the stadium telling me to choose a seat.

I WANT THE SAME FU(KING SEAT I'VE HAD SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME PLEASE.

Either I've lost all sense of how to operate a laptop or their booking system is complete and utter turd!!!

Arrrggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Direct Debit season ticket renewal on 15:33 - Apr 24 with 2899 viewsrobith

I think I posted it a couple of weeks ago on here, but yeah, auto renew apparently
Direct Debit season ticket renewal on 15:56 - Apr 24 with 2868 views1MoreBrightonR

I've had nightmares the last few months...basically, the system cant work out that me and my dad are different people. my account disappeared at one point, then we got it back but it thought i was him. We sort it out, then login a week later and it offers me a senior citizen ticket again. Says on the 'my seat' section that i have a full price seat, in te correct place but when i click renew, it then shows me his discounted seat. Going in and renewing face to face saturday!
Login to get fewer ads

Direct Debit season ticket renewal on 15:59 - Apr 24 with 2855 viewssimmo

Yeah got mine 'automatically' renewed, but considering I'd already renewed in a new seat I had 2 ST's there for a while - probably would have got a personal call from Lee Hoos if I'd have bought an extra one just because!

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Direct Debit season ticket renewal on 16:19 - Apr 24 with 2835 viewsQPR_John

Direct Debit season ticket renewal on 15:56 - Apr 24 by 1MoreBrightonR

I've had nightmares the last few months...basically, the system cant work out that me and my dad are different people. my account disappeared at one point, then we got it back but it thought i was him. We sort it out, then login a week later and it offers me a senior citizen ticket again. Says on the 'my seat' section that i have a full price seat, in te correct place but when i click renew, it then shows me his discounted seat. Going in and renewing face to face saturday!

When I tried to renew 4 STs I was told by the site I was buying too many tickets for the match. Renewed via box office. Truly awful site.
Direct Debit season ticket renewal on 17:56 - Apr 24 with 2737 viewsessextaxiboy

Direct Debit season ticket renewal on 15:33 - Apr 24 by robith

I think I posted it a couple of weeks ago on here, but yeah, auto renew apparently

So we have to do nothing ? Just start paying again June 1st .......
Direct Debit season ticket renewal on 12:25 - Apr 27 with 2501 viewskingsburyR

I wasn't going to bother next season until I saw the auto renewal email.

Thought, sod it, might as well give it one more season.

Direct Debit season ticket renewal on 12:39 - Apr 27 with 2479 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Direct Debit season ticket renewal on 17:56 - Apr 24 by essextaxiboy

So we have to do nothing ? Just start paying again June 1st .......

Yes, that is it mate
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024