Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Peter strinfellow Gone 06:16 - Jun 7 with 1906 viewsloftboy

Lived his life to the full, RIP

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Peter strinfellow Gone on 07:27 - Jun 7 with 1847 viewsLblock

And then some!!

“He leaves behind a wife and many girlfriends.... most younger than his granddaughter “

RIP

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Peter strinfellow Gone on 07:50 - Jun 7 with 1820 viewsaston_hoop

Seen him quite a few times walking his dogs (no not his string of ladies..) as he has a house in the village I work in. Always with a much younger model on his arm who I think was actually his wife. Can't say he didn't live the life!

RIP

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Peter strinfellow Gone on 08:23 - Jun 7 with 1778 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

How are they going to shut the coffin lid?
Peter strinfellow Gone on 09:32 - Jun 7 with 1708 viewspaulparker

Went a few times to Stringfellows around 20 years ago a mate of mines business partner was the son in law to Jess Conrad he of 60s fame and we used to get in now and again when they had the "charity" football nights
if you can get pass the tacky upstairs bit the downstairs club was alright and we had a good night out , my mate pulled some old bird from crossroads and I pulled her niece , ahh the good old days !!

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Peter strinfellow Gone on 11:34 - Jun 7 with 1631 viewsSnipper

Peter strinfellow Gone on 09:32 - Jun 7 by paulparker

Went a few times to Stringfellows around 20 years ago a mate of mines business partner was the son in law to Jess Conrad he of 60s fame and we used to get in now and again when they had the "charity" football nights
if you can get pass the tacky upstairs bit the downstairs club was alright and we had a good night out , my mate pulled some old bird from crossroads and I pulled her niece , ahh the good old days !!

Amy Turtle and her niece?

That’s a notch for the bedpost. Lol
Peter strinfellow Gone on 12:10 - Jun 7 with 1563 viewspaulparker

Peter strinfellow Gone on 11:34 - Jun 7 by Snipper

I got to admit I hadn't a clue who she was, but she was alright looking for her age
me and my mate went on a double date in Kingston with her and her niece , but that's another story in itself

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Peter strinfellow Gone on 13:03 - Jun 7 with 1506 viewsLblock

Peter strinfellow Gone on 12:10 - Jun 7 by paulparker

I got to admit I hadn't a clue who she was, but she was alright looking for her age
me and my mate went on a double date in Kingston with her and her niece , but that's another story in itself

It's a slow news day and the front garden lawn is mown...

We are sitting comfortably...........

Peter strinfellow Gone on 13:27 - Jun 7 with 1466 viewsR_from_afar

Peter strinfellow Gone on 12:10 - Jun 7 by paulparker

Meg Mortimer?

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Login to get fewer ads

Peter strinfellow Gone on 14:15 - Jun 7 with 1385 viewsloftboy

Peter strinfellow Gone on 13:03 - Jun 7 by Lblock

But did you cut the neighbours !!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Peter strinfellow Gone on 14:51 - Jun 7 with 1339 viewsBoston

Peter strinfellow Gone on 14:15 - Jun 7 by loftboy

But did you cut the neighbours !!

....throat?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Peter strinfellow Gone on 15:03 - Jun 7 with 1316 viewskingo

Peter strinfellow Gone on 11:34 - Jun 7 by Snipper

Miss Dianne with Benny all dressed up with a pink bobble hat.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Peter strinfellow Gone on 15:15 - Jun 7 with 1288 viewspaulparker

Peter strinfellow Gone on 13:03 - Jun 7 by Lblock

After the night in Stringfellows we arranged to meet this woman and her niece well I did as the niece was a right sort and I wanted some backup so to speak , anyway this woman that my mate was roped in to (he really didn't want to meet her again) had been going on about being in crossroads during the early 80's and how much a star she was , when we arranged to meet her she made us go to the roughest pub in Kingston and she asked my mate to pick up 2 grams of Colombian marching powder , anyway as the night grew on she became more and more out of it (standing on chairs shouting at random people , dancing to the pub juke box like she was in a Robert palmer video) and then she ran out of gear and made us wait in another dodgy pub for more gear , (this was a normal quiet Tuesday night btw ) normally this wouldn't of bothered me but im in Kingston with people I don't know bar my mate and a pub with cardboard windows and a load of locals looking at us like we know you aint from round here , by the time my mate went back to hers she had grabbed a guitar and played imagine by john lennon 15 times in a row
needless to say my mate still done the business with her not before she wet the bed
he still to this days blames me for a terrible night

Peter strinfellow Gone on 15:25 - Jun 7 with 1269 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Peter strinfellow Gone on 15:15 - Jun 7 by paulparker

After the night in Stringfellows we arranged to meet this woman and her niece well I did as the niece was a right sort and I wanted some backup so to speak , anyway this woman that my mate was roped in to (he really didn't want to meet her again) had been going on about being in crossroads during the early 80's and how much a star she was , when we arranged to meet her she made us go to the roughest pub in Kingston and she asked my mate to pick up 2 grams of Colombian marching powder , anyway as the night grew on she became more and more out of it (standing on chairs shouting at random people , dancing to the pub juke box like she was in a Robert palmer video) and then she ran out of gear and made us wait in another dodgy pub for more gear , (this was a normal quiet Tuesday night btw ) normally this wouldn't of bothered me but im in Kingston with people I don't know bar my mate and a pub with cardboard windows and a load of locals looking at us like we know you aint from round here , by the time my mate went back to hers she had grabbed a guitar and played imagine by john lennon 15 times in a row
needless to say my mate still done the business with her not before she wet the bed

A PaulParker story wouldn’t be a PaulParker story with someone soiling themselves haha.
Peter strinfellow Gone on 15:37 - Jun 7 with 1250 viewsLblock

Terrible? Terrible?!?!
Sounds a blinder - one of those randoms that ou could never plan but go down in the stuff of legends.

I always did think Miss Diane was a bit of a go'er

Peter strinfellow Gone on 16:15 - Jun 7 with 1199 viewsrobith

PP, you've lived a life man
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024