Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ooh, my season ticket has just arrived. 10:02 - Jul 10 with 2333 viewssmegma

Another season of heartache beckons.
Ooh, my season ticket has just arrived. on 10:14 - Jul 10 with 2308 viewsEsox_Lucius

Why? who is it for? Bolton?

The grass is always greener.

Ooh, my season ticket has just arrived. on 10:36 - Jul 10 with 2251 viewsbeanofire1

I don't think I've ever been this disconnected from my club, as I am at the moment.
I didn't want McLaren. I thought Ipswich got it spot on, appointing a lower league young manager who had done well at Shrewsbury.
We appoint an ex name, who hasn't done anything at Championship level, all with clubs who had far bigger budgets than we have.
Maybe, the 'Meh' factor will disappear once the season starts. I bloody hope so!

'I knw I ain't doing much........but doing nothing means a lot to me.'

Ooh, my season ticket has just arrived. on 10:55 - Jul 10 with 2192 viewsBklynRanger

So they do send a new one out then? - the person I spoke to when they told me I'd been auto-renewed wasn't really clear about that.

It's a big relief though because last season mine said 'New Member' on it. As a result of this I was at one point the victim of a rather vociferous bout of teasing from the doormen at the Defectors Weld. This season I'll be able to shoulder my way past them and have none of their lip.
Ooh, my season ticket has just arrived. on 11:20 - Jul 10 with 2148 viewssmegma

I've moved upper loft to SAR
[Post edited 10 Jul 2018 11:33]
Ooh, my season ticket has just arrived. on 11:31 - Jul 10 with 2122 viewsstowmarketrange

Ooh, my season ticket has just arrived. on 10:55 - Jul 10 by BklynRanger

So they do send a new one out then? - the person I spoke to when they told me I'd been auto-renewed wasn't really clear about that.

It's a big relief though because last season mine said 'New Member' on it. As a result of this I was at one point the victim of a rather vociferous bout of teasing from the doormen at the Defectors Weld. This season I'll be able to shoulder my way past them and have none of their lip.

They send you a new card if you change seats,otherwise they just upload it to your existing card.
Ooh, my season ticket has just arrived. on 11:49 - Jul 10 with 2091 viewsBklynRanger

Ooh, my season ticket has just arrived. on 11:31 - Jul 10 by stowmarketrange

They send you a new card if you change seats,otherwise they just upload it to your existing card.

Cheers. Another season of ribaldry then...
Ooh, my season ticket has just arrived. on 12:17 - Jul 10 with 2042 viewskingsburyR

Ooh, my season ticket has just arrived. on 10:36 - Jul 10 by beanofire1

I don't think I've ever been this disconnected from my club, as I am at the moment.
I didn't want McLaren. I thought Ipswich got it spot on, appointing a lower league young manager who had done well at Shrewsbury.
We appoint an ex name, who hasn't done anything at Championship level, all with clubs who had far bigger budgets than we have.
Maybe, the 'Meh' factor will disappear once the season starts. I bloody hope so!

It's coming home don't you know!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Ooh, my season ticket has just arrived. on 13:05 - Jul 10 with 1975 viewsDorse

You really must be disconnected. This is the BT Helpdesk.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Login to get fewer ads

Ooh, my season ticket has just arrived. on 15:36 - Jul 10 with 1845 viewsNorthernr

Have you changed seats Smegma or does this mean we're getting new cards this season?
Ooh, my season ticket has just arrived. on 16:12 - Jul 10 with 1790 viewsEsox_Lucius

Mine is on auto renewal and I have the same card as previous seasons.

The grass is always greener.

Ooh, my season ticket has just arrived. on 17:14 - Jul 10 with 1705 viewsstowmarketrange

Ooh, my season ticket has just arrived. on 15:36 - Jul 10 by Northernr

Have you changed seats Smegma or does this mean we're getting new cards this season?

I think it’s only if you change seats.
Ooh, my season ticket has just arrived. on 17:20 - Jul 10 with 1696 viewssmegma

Ooh, my season ticket has just arrived. on 15:36 - Jul 10 by Northernr

If you see my post above, I've moved from HU over the wall to block G in SAR. The downside is I'm about 5 seats from Finney !!!!
Ooh, my season ticket has just arrived. on 17:38 - Jul 10 with 1656 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Really? Even when we were in the Four Year Plan era?

Oddly I have never felt closer, with a bit of a blip after the Holloway departure.

Grenfell, signing the Young and Hungries, and the community work is why I'm back in love with QPR.
Ooh, my season ticket has just arrived. on 18:26 - Jul 10 with 1604 viewsStanisgod

Like Jimmy Floyd you mean 🙄

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Ooh, my season ticket has just arrived. on 23:36 - Jul 10 with 1483 views100percent

Ooh, my season ticket has just arrived. on 17:20 - Jul 10 by smegma

If you see my post above, I've moved from HU over the wall to block G in SAR. The downside is I'm about 5 seats from Finney !!!!

good riddance..... always knew you would defect to the cheap side....!
Ooh, my season ticket has just arrived. on 12:57 - Jul 12 with 1276 viewssmegma

Ooh, my season ticket has just arrived. on 23:36 - Jul 10 by 100percent

good riddance..... always knew you would defect to the cheap side....!

Cheap side ?? I've paid more this season than last !!
Ooh, my season ticket has just arrived. on 14:12 - Jul 12 with 1188 viewsRblockPrior

Really don't know what to expect of this season, I am hoping McClaren has a real go at teams and we go off the front foot.

One player who I can't wait to watch is Eze, such a great talent and someone who can turn a game on its head

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Ooh, my season ticket has just arrived. on 18:17 - Jul 12 with 1082 viewsessextaxiboy

Ooh, my season ticket has just arrived. on 14:12 - Jul 12 by RblockPrior

Really don't know what to expect of this season, I am hoping McClaren has a real go at teams and we go off the front foot.

One player who I can't wait to watch is Eze, such a great talent and someone who can turn a game on its head

I always get behind the manager , for too long sometimes .

My problem is that I have spent the last 10 years thinking Mclaren is a complete tosser and now he rocks up at LR .

A clean sheet I suppose , if he buys a couple of journeymen and drops the youngsters though I may turn earlier than normal .

Fingers crossed
Ooh, my season ticket has just arrived. on 21:20 - Jul 12 with 996 viewsBklynRanger

Another unexpected twist to this edge of this seat thriller - didn't change seats but I got a new card today.

Get in, Back of the net, Jurassic Park, etc.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024