Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Belgian bottlers 20:57 - Jul 10 with 4003 viewssmegma

Again. With that talent they should be winning trophies.
Belgian bottlers on 20:59 - Jul 10 with 2955 viewsNoDiddley

Lot of scum on the pitch so my affiliation was muted
Belgian bottlers on 21:02 - Jul 10 with 2944 viewssmegma

Belgian bottlers on 20:59 - Jul 10 by NoDiddley

Lot of scum on the pitch so my affiliation was muted

2-2 draw on that front.
Belgian bottlers on 21:05 - Jul 10 with 2928 viewsHadders

Agree. Belgium are effin brilliant - so are France, but Belgium have everything. Henry must be feeling a bit awkward.
Belgian bottlers on 21:25 - Jul 10 with 2862 viewsbosh67

Masterclass in defending by the French. And lightning pace on the break.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Belgian bottlers on 21:30 - Jul 10 with 2839 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Always seems you need one or two players who can perform at the very (very) top level ie. the World Cup.

Mbappe certainly is one, Varanne looked another.

Of the Belgies , while the likes of Hazard and De Bruyne played very well, I don't think they were absolutely outstanding.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2018 21:30]
Belgian bottlers on 21:31 - Jul 10 with 2828 viewsngbqpr

Two very well matched teams I thought. Umtiti stole a yard from a set piece, that was the only difference. France then shut up shop very well, and Belgium then didn't quite have the guile to break through.

I wouldn't call that bottling it. Look at that French team, class all over the pitch.*

*but still reckon we could beat em

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Belgian bottlers on 21:35 - Jul 10 with 2813 viewsjoolsyp

Can't believe how poor Lukaku was today. Basically hid the whole game. Compare his performance with that of Mbappé who was always looking for the ball and even dropped deep to do so. Lukaku played like an immobile goal-hanging schoolboy centre-forward.
Belgian bottlers on 21:48 - Jul 10 with 2749 viewssmegma

Belgian bottlers on 21:31 - Jul 10 by ngbqpr

Two very well matched teams I thought. Umtiti stole a yard from a set piece, that was the only difference. France then shut up shop very well, and Belgium then didn't quite have the guile to break through.

I wouldn't call that bottling it. Look at that French team, class all over the pitch.*

*but still reckon we could beat em

They're labelled the 'golden generation' for a reason. 2 years ago they got knocked out by Wales at the EUROs. They were one of the favourites this year so I think they've bottled it.
Login to get fewer ads

Belgian bottlers on 22:13 - Jul 10 with 2688 viewsCiderwithRsie

Quite like Belgium as a place and a team but think France deserved it.

But I'm having a wave of optimism about England v France if we can get past Croatia - feels like a good old David v Goliath battle with the pressure taken off.

The Belgians can go back to bottling beer.
Belgian bottlers on 23:20 - Jul 10 with 2581 viewsLazyFan

Belgian bottlers on 21:25 - Jul 10 by bosh67

They had all 11 back when 1-0 up. And also they were 10 yards always inside their own half. Reminiscent of Italian defences of old.

It is noticeable that Didier Deschamps played 5 years and the majority of games in his career with Juventus.

This explains all.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzz

Belgian bottlers on 23:30 - Jul 10 with 2564 viewskensalriser

Strange and perhaps slightly juvenile analysis. One team had to win it and France - who are a very good team and have in Mbappe one of the outstanding players of the tournament - were a bit better on the night. Fine margins and all that.

QPR 1975-76 should have won trophies with all that talent. Bottlers.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Belgian bottlers on 23:46 - Jul 10 with 2530 views2Thomas2Bowles

IF Belgium has scored in that first 20 mins, they would have won easily

They lost composure after France scored.

I think England could beat France but I'm not so sure they will get past Croatia.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Belgian bottlers on 02:05 - Jul 11 with 2448 viewsSydneyRs

Precisely the reason England need to take the great opportunity before them now. Its all very well saying we'll be better in the future, young team etc but we don't know if we'll have bad luck with injuries, loss of form etc, etc. Also the potential added burden of being one of the favourites in the future.

Croatia will be tough but who wouldn't have taken a semi final against them at the start of the tournament. We should be excited and confident, not afraid.
Belgian bottlers on 04:31 - Jul 11 with 2396 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Belgian bottlers on 21:25 - Jul 10 by bosh67

Were QPR playing?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Belgian bottlers on 06:23 - Jul 11 with 2349 viewsdistortR

for all that Belgium have some wonderful players, they certainly haven't got a team of them - hence the inclusion of Chadli.

Where's Romelu?

If we win tonight, do we try to play France like they did Belgium?
Belgian bottlers on 07:33 - Jul 11 with 2290 viewsTheChef

Belgian bottlers on 21:35 - Jul 10 by joolsyp

Can't believe how poor Lukaku was today. Basically hid the whole game. Compare his performance with that of Mbappé who was always looking for the ball and even dropped deep to do so. Lukaku played like an immobile goal-hanging schoolboy centre-forward.

Yeah Lukaku had an off night just when they needed him.

Very odd how Mertens didn't start, they looked a lot better when he came on.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Belgian bottlers on 08:04 - Jul 11 with 2242 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I thought they played well and created plenty chances. Frances just played that bit better.

Good game.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Belgian bottlers on 08:14 - Jul 11 with 2222 viewsRangersw12

Belgian bottlers on 07:33 - Jul 11 by TheChef

Yeah Lukaku had an off night just when they needed him.

Very odd how Mertens didn't start, they looked a lot better when he came on.

That's Lukaku in a nutshell , he's a flat track bully and goes missng in the big games
Belgian bottlers on 08:27 - Jul 11 with 2192 viewsDorse

Tactical switch at half time won it. Fellaini was effectively removed from the game and it prevented Hazard getting a free run at Pavard as it freed Umtiti to double up.

Witchcraft, I tell thee.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Belgian bottlers on 08:29 - Jul 11 with 2190 viewspaulparker

Am I the only one on the planet who think France are bang average and been bar Argentina very , very boring ?
if and a big if we get through I actually think we will turn them over

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Belgian bottlers on 09:11 - Jul 11 with 2087 viewsCamberleyR

Belgian bottlers on 08:14 - Jul 11 by Rangersw12

That's Lukaku in a nutshell , he's a flat track bully and goes missng in the big games

This 100%

Take his performance against the top 6 teams in the Premier League last season. 1 goal in 9 games. If you look a bit deeper he's been like that his whole career.
[Post edited 11 Jul 2018 9:23]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Belgian bottlers on 09:16 - Jul 11 with 2074 viewshopphoops

Being Belgian, do they each have to lose a different, traditional and unique bottle?

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Belgian bottlers on 09:23 - Jul 11 with 2048 viewsrobith

Belgian bottlers on 08:14 - Jul 11 by Rangersw12

Hmmm he was incredible against Brazil
Belgian bottlers on 09:26 - Jul 11 with 2032 viewsrsonist

Belgian bottlers on 08:29 - Jul 11 by paulparker

Am I the only one on the planet who think France are bang average and been bar Argentina very , very boring ?
if and a big if we get through I actually think we will turn them over

They control games calmly and win without having to stretch themselves, I wouldn't say that was bang average. No one else in the tournament would have coped with Belgium they way they did early on. From an entertainment perspective you can say they haven't reached their full potential sure but if they win it what do they care.

Compared to previous competitions this group seems to have matured and know how to shift through gears better without getting frustrated. They probably wouldn't lose the 2016 final now the way they did.

Not saying they're completely unbeatable though. We'll have to step up a notch to beat Croatia, and again to compete with these - but growing game to game is the story of this team.
Belgian bottlers on 09:29 - Jul 11 with 2017 viewsstevec

Tottenham players I'm afraid.

Good for 2nd, 3rd and 4th place but....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024