Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm going to the Wombles Friendly Saturday but due to Engineering works......... 18:41 - Jul 11 with 1603 viewsNoDiddley

My itinerary is
Bus to Benfleet Station Depart 9.37
Bus replacement service to Pitsea departs 9.52
Train departs Pitsea 10.18
Arrive Liverpool Street 11.05
Underground Central Line to Tottenham Court Road
Change to Northern line to Waterloo
Depart Waterloo on either 11.42 or 11.47 to meet up at Kingston at 12.10 or 12.25
So Essex to Surrey about 3 hours
Hope the boys put on a display
I'm going to the Wombles Friendly Saturday but due to Engineering works......... on 15:22 - Jul 12 with 1358 viewsNorthernr

A full mental. No drill.
I'm going to the Wombles Friendly Saturday but due to Engineering works......... on 17:51 - Jul 12 with 1258 viewsessextaxiboy

I have a ticket , cant go .

Mrs Taxiboys work colleague has moved her BBQ back to 5PM .I have recorded my compromise for use later in the season
I'm going to the Wombles Friendly Saturday but due to Engineering works......... on 18:50 - Jul 12 with 1216 viewsToast_R

Tempted as it's a 20 minute bus ride for me but I think I'd rather watch the 3rd place match on Saturday. There's f*ckall pubs near the stadium really but my tip if you can get to Raynes Park station post match, try The Cavern. Usually a decent band on in an evening.
I'm going to the Wombles Friendly Saturday but due to Engineering works......... on 19:12 - Jul 12 with 1196 viewsDannyPaddox

I'm going to the Wombles Friendly Saturday but due to Engineering works......... on 18:50 - Jul 12 by Toast_R

Tempted as it's a 20 minute bus ride for me but I think I'd rather watch the 3rd place match on Saturday. There's f*ckall pubs near the stadium really but my tip if you can get to Raynes Park station post match, try The Cavern. Usually a decent band on in an evening.

Pubs? The Wombles have organised a beer festival in conjunction with the game. £17 gets you a pint and 9 thirds. There's an 8.5% cider. The choice is yours. Another meaningless England v Belgium game or Christmas in July and QPR in pink. Did I mention there's an 8.5% cider?

https://www.afcwimbledon.co.uk/news/2018/july/afc-wimbledon-beer-festival/
I'm going to the Wombles Friendly Saturday but due to Engineering works......... on 08:31 - Jul 13 with 1067 viewsToast_R

I'm going to the Wombles Friendly Saturday but due to Engineering works......... on 19:12 - Jul 12 by DannyPaddox

Pubs? The Wombles have organised a beer festival in conjunction with the game. £17 gets you a pint and 9 thirds. There's an 8.5% cider. The choice is yours. Another meaningless England v Belgium game or Christmas in July and QPR in pink. Did I mention there's an 8.5% cider?

https://www.afcwimbledon.co.uk/news/2018/july/afc-wimbledon-beer-festival/

Ah wow I wasn't aware of that. F*ck, wish I hadn't made plans now as that sounds like a blinding afternoon out.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024