Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
both ends bug 10:38 - Jul 18 with 1869 viewsenfieldargh

Anybody else had the bug going round knocks you for 24-36 hours but clears out the system!!!! Had it early hours monday

My daughter kindly gave it to me, she passed it on to her boyfreind who in turn gave it to his mum.

I havent been out the house since the weekend so hopefully I've not passed it on

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

both ends bug on 10:51 - Jul 18 with 1834 viewsTacticalR

Cheaper than a visit to a cleansing spa.

Air hostess clique

both ends bug on 15:48 - Jul 18 with 1636 viewsBoston

I’d delete the middle paragraph there Enfield, just in case Vice Squad happens to read the board, sounds a little iffy.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

both ends bug on 16:16 - Jul 18 with 1605 viewsenfieldargh

both ends bug on 15:48 - Jul 18 by Boston

I’d delete the middle paragraph there Enfield, just in case Vice Squad happens to read the board, sounds a little iffy.

captains fantastic

both ends bug on 01:37 - Jul 19 with 1416 viewstimcocking

If it's coming from both ends, it'll definitely be gastro-entiritis, most likely Salmonella.

Cross contamination. Food poisoning is only contagious by touch (or eating of course). Bit of disinfectant on things like light switches, door handles, taps etc wouldn't go amiss and be scrupulous with hand washing for a while.
[Post edited 19 Jul 2018 2:25]
both ends bug on 09:15 - Jul 19 with 1303 viewsenfieldargh

both ends bug on 01:37 - Jul 19 by timcocking

If it's coming from both ends, it'll definitely be gastro-entiritis, most likely Salmonella.

Cross contamination. Food poisoning is only contagious by touch (or eating of course). Bit of disinfectant on things like light switches, door handles, taps etc wouldn't go amiss and be scrupulous with hand washing for a while.
[Post edited 19 Jul 2018 2:25]

its likely top be Norovirus, its seems its sweeping the UK

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/health/990568/norovirus-outbreak-symptoms-s

In hindsight we have a close family relative who has been hospitalised for months who someone from my clan visits on a daily basis.

One section of the ward(Barnet Hospital) was sectioned off the other week with warning signs up.

Yes washing hands vital, public door handles etc, light cords & switches should be regarded in the same light as a snotty handky...ever wondered why you often find paper towels on the floor behind the entrance door to the bogs?

The main thing that has preserved the human race is soap> I told my wife this and she agrees and says shell start watching Corrie as well as Eastenders

captains fantastic

both ends bug on 19:35 - Jul 19 with 1168 viewsloftboy

I’ve just seen a video on twitter which explains why there are outbreaks of bugs, not going to post it here but basically it showed a kebab shop worker filmed from a flat above taking a dump behind his shop, wiping his arse with his bare hand and rinsing it in a puddle.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

both ends bug on 20:26 - Jul 19 with 1135 viewsBoston

both ends bug on 19:35 - Jul 19 by loftboy

I’ve just seen a video on twitter which explains why there are outbreaks of bugs, not going to post it here but basically it showed a kebab shop worker filmed from a flat above taking a dump behind his shop, wiping his arse with his bare hand and rinsing it in a puddle.

...left hand though, so no problem, no problem at all.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

both ends bug on 20:40 - Jul 19 with 1110 viewsSharpy36

That must be part of that cultural enrichment that i keep hearing about Loftboy.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Login to get fewer ads

both ends bug on 21:04 - Jul 19 with 1084 viewsjohncharles

Have you been drinking Cider and Guinness ?

Sorry Enfieldarg, that’s the worst with these things you get no sympathy when you’re dying on the lavatory.
[Post edited 19 Jul 2018 21:06]

Strong and stable my arse.

both ends bug on 00:40 - Jul 20 with 981 viewstimcocking

both ends bug on 09:15 - Jul 19 by enfieldargh

its likely top be Norovirus, its seems its sweeping the UK

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/health/990568/norovirus-outbreak-symptoms-s

In hindsight we have a close family relative who has been hospitalised for months who someone from my clan visits on a daily basis.

One section of the ward(Barnet Hospital) was sectioned off the other week with warning signs up.

Yes washing hands vital, public door handles etc, light cords & switches should be regarded in the same light as a snotty handky...ever wondered why you often find paper towels on the floor behind the entrance door to the bogs?

The main thing that has preserved the human race is soap> I told my wife this and she agrees and says shell start watching Corrie as well as Eastenders

Oh, blimey, nice to know there's some unpleasant new bugs coming along nicely.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024