Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
X Block 20:45 - Aug 11 with 2375 viewsenfieldargh

Were did all that lot suddenly appear from.

Have been a fewsingers in X block the past few seasons but today XBlock numbers were almost on par with R Block and made more noise than R Block

There wernt that many obvious empty areas in LR & ER for these guys to come from. Sit in SAR so no idea how populated SAR is.Maybe P block

Really hope they all still come for every game aas when the team perform it could make LR a bit more hostile, going to be interesting V Millwall

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

X Block on 21:00 - Aug 11 with 2290 viewsloftboy

It’s now Y block where the club sold cheap season tickets, loads moved there from R block

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

X Block on 21:05 - Aug 11 with 2256 viewsenfieldargh

X Block on 21:00 - Aug 11 by loftboy

It’s now Y block where the club sold cheap season tickets, loads moved there from R block

R block still full though

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

X Block on 21:06 - Aug 11 with 2249 viewsTacticalR

It was all going so well until they started singing '1-nil to the Superhoops'.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2018 14:15]

Air hostess clique

X Block on 23:07 - Aug 11 with 1975 viewslovellbubble

Looked like a lot of fun down that end today & Sheff U fans who were very quiet at first started to respond to the noise from that area as the match went on so improved the atmosphere all round.
Think it will get even better as the season goes on especially if we can start winning a few games.
X Block on 23:14 - Aug 11 with 1945 viewsHunterhoop

Firstly, it’s Q Block that moved down there.

Secondly, R block was full

Thirdly, couldn’t hear a thing from that end from Pu. Sad, but true. Acoustics at LR stay in the stand well, but do not carry.
X Block on 23:30 - Aug 11 with 1899 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

X Block on 23:14 - Aug 11 by Hunterhoop

Firstly, it’s Q Block that moved down there.

Secondly, R block was full

Thirdly, couldn’t hear a thing from that end from Pu. Sad, but true. Acoustics at LR stay in the stand well, but do not carry.

I was in X block today. Was a good atmosphere first half. Blighted unfortunately by the interbred song. Lads?

Went a bit quiet second half understandably. Heard a few moans on the way out about "How Sht Ellerslie Road is". "Lots of people said they were going to do stuff but nuffing"

"Going back to the Loft now".

Think it's a great idea but we'll see how this one pans out.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

X Block on 01:30 - Aug 12 with 1732 viewstimcocking

X Block on 21:00 - Aug 11 by loftboy

Interesting. At the back of thr R block is where i sit when i can go because of the singing. Are you guys saying they have relocated to a different area in x/y block?
X Block on 14:02 - Aug 12 with 1310 viewslovellbubble

I was on back row of R Block yesterday, lots of empty seats around us and not much singing going on in R Block. Looking over at P Block less than 25% full. Which would suggest it’s not only Q Block that has moved to the X/Y block for this season.
Login to get fewer ads

X Block on 14:10 - Aug 12 with 1279 viewsBklynRanger

Tenner a match it's working out at apparently. I'd have been sorely tempted if I'd paid enough attention to know about it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024