Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pissed, puzzled or perplexed 13:58 - Sep 22 with 2060 viewsBoston

....not sure which, maybe all, with the .BBC sports page. What’s up when you scroll down the scores and fixtures page that the Scottish Cup comes before the Championship. Look, I’m sure Gala Fairydean are a fine club but for fcks sake

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Pissed, puzzled or perplexed on 14:17 - Sep 22 with 1996 viewstimcocking

Textbook BBC. Completely anti the English majority as always.

Only interested in women's sport/scotland/black people/muslim people/gay people etc. You'll never open it up without seeing at least one of Tiger Woods and Venus Williams, typically both. And of course Ronaldo. They tell us every day what that slimy bugger is up to.

Bloody hard to even find proof the championship even exists, let alone trying to find the Glamorgan score.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2018 14:17]
Pissed, puzzled or perplexed on 14:22 - Sep 22 with 1968 views18StoneOfHoop

Pissed, puzzled or perplexed on 14:17 - Sep 22 by timcocking

Only interested in women's sport/scotland/black people/muslim people/gay people etc. You'll never open it up without seeing at least one of Tiger Woods and Venus Williams, typically both. And of course Ronaldo. They tell us every day what that slimy bugger is up to.

Bloody hard to even find proof the championship even exists, let alone trying to find the Glamorgan score.

Did anyone hear a dog whistle?
[Post edited 22 Sep 2018 14:27]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Pissed, puzzled or perplexed on 14:51 - Sep 22 with 1899 viewsMaggsinho

Pissed, puzzled or perplexed on 14:22 - Sep 22 by 18StoneOfHoop

Did anyone hear a dog whistle?
[Post edited 22 Sep 2018 14:27]

Loud and clear!
Pissed, puzzled or perplexed on 15:35 - Sep 22 with 1847 viewscolinallcars

Always annoyed me too. It asks what league you want to view and will predict Championship if you enter C. Sometimes it doesn't work though, and will say it doesn't recognise your search. You then have to log out and start again. As the OP says, as soon as you log in you are confronted with the Prem and Scottish Prem automatically.
Pissed, puzzled or perplexed on 19:31 - Sep 22 with 1665 viewsBoston

I take it back, Gala Fairydean won 6 -0.

Pissed, puzzled or perplexed on 21:16 - Sep 22 with 1523 viewsNortholt_Rs

So don’t use the dogsh t beeb.... Use Sky Sports website it’s a million times better: https://www.skysports.com/championship

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Pissed, puzzled or perplexed on 14:45 - Sep 23 with 1303 viewsderbyhoop

Pissed, puzzled or perplexed on 14:17 - Sep 22 by timcocking

Judging by the County Championship Div 2 table, I'm not sure Glamorgan ever score.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Pissed, puzzled or perplexed on 14:48 - Sep 23 with 1298 viewsBoston

Pissed, puzzled or perplexed on 21:16 - Sep 22 by Northolt_Rs

So don’t use the dogsh t beeb.... Use Sky Sports website it’s a million times better: https://www.skysports.com/championship

Thanks for the tip.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024