Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has McClaren already lost the dressing room? 19:21 - Sep 29 with 7842 viewsbosh67

He was a good coach. When not having to make match decisions or deal with players as individuals. That's why he worked as a number 2. Does Eustace do anything? Did fantastically well as a manager in his first job, but seemingly not much impact as a number 2. Have we missed a trick with him?

McClaren seems to have absolutely no man management skills and the team are and will continue to suffer as a consequence. Was he wrong to bring in the players he did? Not really. But Warnock found a balance between youth and experience and this guy doesn't seem to have a clue how to do that and is p*ssing off everyone. The sentence below says it all for me.

"Games are won by sticking the ball in the back of the net and we didn’t do that." - STEVE MCCLAREN

Really? God, you know, I've been following this game for 45 years and hallelujah you've helped me see the light. That's why they pay you the big bucks I guess and shmucks like me nothing.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Has McClaren already lost the dressing room? on 19:31 - Sep 29 with 4870 viewsdaveB

Nothing new though is it, he's had the same problem in every managerial job he's had, he's a coach not a manager
Has McClaren already lost the dressing room? on 19:35 - Sep 29 with 4829 viewsenfieldargh

Stephen Warnock asked on Quest show after the 7-1 defeat that as a coach he is good as a manager ............... well he made it clear he isn't one

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Has McClaren already lost the dressing room? on 19:40 - Sep 29 with 4794 viewsenfieldargh

come to think of it

Scowen's loss of form.

Lumley, Lynch & BFG insisting on that daft passing out from the keeper V norwich

Scowen'as antics at Blackpool

I think he has lost the players, just wish we could loose him pronto

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Has McClaren already lost the dressing room? on 19:41 - Sep 29 with 4794 viewsjonno

We were obviously going to struggle once we had Baptiste and Lynch at CB. As a pair they are nowhere near Championship standard, but I've been saying it all season - we simply can't hold onto the ball and continually give it away far too easily and quickly. You can't do that and expect to win games. If you defend poorly and concede soft goals you are unlikely to score enough to make up for that. But the midfield and attack should be doing better with the players we have there and in the end that is down to the manager.
Has McClaren already lost the dressing room? on 20:51 - Sep 29 with 4518 viewspaulparker

I’ve said In a few posts he has lost the dressing room , he has to go and should have gone after WBA another TF fcuk up

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Has McClaren already lost the dressing room? on 21:04 - Sep 29 with 4459 viewsLblock

Was chatting to a mate earlier and my view is that he’s actually causing a squad divide
The loan players seem to absolutely guaranteed a starting spot and to accommodate them others are being forced out of position and no doubt “suffering” as a consequence

I’m somewhat underwhelmed by Schteveee thus far

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Has McClaren already lost the dressing room? on 21:24 - Sep 29 with 4380 viewsbosh67

Has McClaren already lost the dressing room? on 21:04 - Sep 29 by Lblock

Was chatting to a mate earlier and my view is that he’s actually causing a squad divide
The loan players seem to absolutely guaranteed a starting spot and to accommodate them others are being forced out of position and no doubt “suffering” as a consequence

I’m somewhat underwhelmed by Schteveee thus far

Let's face it he can't even be bothered to adopt a west London accent.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Has McClaren already lost the dressing room? on 21:29 - Sep 29 with 4353 viewsrichranger

Has McClaren lost the dressing room? YES - and the fans

How long did Paul Hart last? McClaren could break the record.
Guess he was Fernandes' parting shot.
I'm not normally one for sacking managers, especially after only 10 games, but boy, things are really wrong, and will get worse if we don't act fast.
Login to get fewer ads

Has McClaren already lost the dressing room? on 21:33 - Sep 29 with 4330 views2Thomas2Bowles

Does anyone actually have any faith in him, a good word to say, anything positive about him?

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Has McClaren already lost the dressing room? on 21:42 - Sep 29 with 4298 viewsDorse

McLaren lost the dressing room? Unsurprising, seeing as he couldn't find his own arse with both hands and a map, the fcuking cockslap.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Has McClaren already lost the dressing room? on 23:06 - Sep 29 with 4080 viewsLoftgirl

Has McClaren already lost the dressing room? on 21:33 - Sep 29 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Does anyone actually have any faith in him, a good word to say, anything positive about him?

Good teeth.
Has McClaren already lost the dressing room? on 23:12 - Sep 29 with 4045 views2Thomas2Bowles

Has McClaren already lost the dressing room? on 23:06 - Sep 29 by Loftgirl

Good teeth.

Nah
Have you seen Klopp's

More teeth than a shark

Has McClaren already lost the dressing room? on 23:15 - Sep 29 with 4031 viewsLoftgirl

Has McClaren already lost the dressing room? on 23:12 - Sep 29 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Nah
Have you seen Klopp's

More teeth than a shark

True, but you're comparing Premiership teeth with Championship teeth.
Has McClaren already lost the dressing room? on 23:17 - Sep 29 with 4021 views2Thomas2Bowles

Has McClaren already lost the dressing room? on 23:15 - Sep 29 by Loftgirl

True, but you're comparing Premiership teeth with Championship teeth.

But Steveee was England manager dontchaknow

Has McClaren already lost the dressing room? on 23:56 - Sep 29 with 3909 viewsDannyPaddox

Has McClaren already lost the dressing room? on 21:42 - Sep 29 by Dorse

McLaren lost the dressing room? Unsurprising, seeing as he couldn't find his own arse with both hands and a map, the fcuking cockslap.

here there be monsters!
[Post edited 30 Sep 2018 0:41]
Has McClaren already lost the dressing room? on 03:04 - Sep 30 with 3740 viewstimcocking

Hes been doing his level best to.
Has McClaren already lost the dressing room? on 03:09 - Sep 30 with 3738 viewsHooparoo

What is it about us? We are always finding new ways to fck things up. Exhausting.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Has McClaren already lost the dressing room? on 08:02 - Sep 30 with 3552 viewsloneranger1

As evryones's already pointed out on other threads over the past couple of weeks, he must have lost the confidence of every 'young' player we have, except maybe Lumley and Eze (and he plays Eze out of position anyway). Then there was Scowen and Cousins' performance last Tuesday.

And yesterday, watching the highlights on Quest (I didn't go to the game), it really looked like 2 or 3 of our players (including Luongo) couldn't really be arsed to fight for the ball and stop Swansea getting near our goal, for both the 2nd and 3rd goals. Body language looked terrible all round both before and after those two goals. Maybe I'm reading too much into it but yeah, it looks to me like he may well have lost the dressing room.

Was noticeable that they didn't ask Ollie for his view of QPR's performance on the highlights - maybe he asked not to be asked, as it looked embarrassing. However bad some of our games were last year, there was usually a good performance around the corner and from the games I saw, it looked like the squad was playing for him.

Bought my tickets for the Derby game next Sat and almost regret it but something keeps pulling me back... if we don't get a result at Reading, am wondering whether Schteve will still be there for it.
Has McClaren already lost the dressing room? on 09:13 - Sep 30 with 3412 viewsBerkoRanger

Has McClaren already lost the dressing room? on 08:02 - Sep 30 by loneranger1

As evryones's already pointed out on other threads over the past couple of weeks, he must have lost the confidence of every 'young' player we have, except maybe Lumley and Eze (and he plays Eze out of position anyway). Then there was Scowen and Cousins' performance last Tuesday.

And yesterday, watching the highlights on Quest (I didn't go to the game), it really looked like 2 or 3 of our players (including Luongo) couldn't really be arsed to fight for the ball and stop Swansea getting near our goal, for both the 2nd and 3rd goals. Body language looked terrible all round both before and after those two goals. Maybe I'm reading too much into it but yeah, it looks to me like he may well have lost the dressing room.

Was noticeable that they didn't ask Ollie for his view of QPR's performance on the highlights - maybe he asked not to be asked, as it looked embarrassing. However bad some of our games were last year, there was usually a good performance around the corner and from the games I saw, it looked like the squad was playing for him.

Bought my tickets for the Derby game next Sat and almost regret it but something keeps pulling me back... if we don't get a result at Reading, am wondering whether Schteve will still be there for it.

Agree LoneRanger,
I watched the Quest highlights also and suspect Ollie asked that he not say anything as they only talked about the Swans. However, in the earlier Rotherham game Ollie spoke about Manning and how he knew him personally!
Has McClaren already lost the dressing room? on 09:14 - Sep 30 with 3408 viewsHarbour

Three games 6 goals conceded zero scored says it all
Has McClaren already lost the dressing room? on 20:23 - Sep 30 with 3106 viewsdaveB

Has McClaren already lost the dressing room? on 19:41 - Sep 29 by jonno

We were obviously going to struggle once we had Baptiste and Lynch at CB. As a pair they are nowhere near Championship standard, but I've been saying it all season - we simply can't hold onto the ball and continually give it away far too easily and quickly. You can't do that and expect to win games. If you defend poorly and concede soft goals you are unlikely to score enough to make up for that. But the midfield and attack should be doing better with the players we have there and in the end that is down to the manager.

He could have played Cameron and Lynch, I thought that was why we signed Cameron to play centre half
Has McClaren already lost the dressing room? on 20:43 - Sep 30 with 3059 viewsNorthernr

Has McClaren already lost the dressing room? on 20:23 - Sep 30 by daveB

He could have played Cameron and Lynch, I thought that was why we signed Cameron to play centre half

Me too. As it stands we've loaned out Manning and sidelined Scowen to keep picking an out of form Cousins and a 33 year old loan from Stoke who takes 10 days to recover from games in the middle of midfield.
Has McClaren already lost the dressing room? on 21:21 - Sep 30 with 2995 viewsToast_R

Has McClaren already lost the dressing room? on 20:43 - Sep 30 by Northernr

Me too. As it stands we've loaned out Manning and sidelined Scowen to keep picking an out of form Cousins and a 33 year old loan from Stoke who takes 10 days to recover from games in the middle of midfield.

Shaun Derry he ain't
Has McClaren already lost the dressing room? on 23:37 - Sep 30 with 2874 viewswombat

Has McClaren already lost the dressing room? on 20:43 - Sep 30 by Northernr

Cameron took ten days to get near the ball yesterday let alone recovering time between games , him Hamed luongo were awful yesterday , his substitution of brining Matt smith in was laughable

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Has McClaren already lost the dressing room? on 00:51 - Oct 1 with 2838 viewsjtuck

Has McClaren already lost the dressing room? on 23:37 - Sep 30 by wombat

Cameron took ten days to get near the ball yesterday let alone recovering time between games , him Hamed luongo were awful yesterday , his substitution of brining Matt smith in was laughable

Smith brought on for Eze. Idiotic. Lost me with that one change, emblematic of so much else that is wrong. And then the post-match Newspeak 'black is white' from McLaren. Shambles.

LAranger

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024