Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Life is the name of the game 22:54 - Oct 25 with 782 viewsqprxtc

It was for Bruceie once

Is life just a straight line from beginning to end . Like a film that you can’t pause but have to have a piss Hal way through.

The diversions we make for ourselves like rangers winning/losing or drawing that just divert us from what is coming. We have to do it as we made it up but do we have to understand why?

All we have is today and how we choose to use it or are allowed to use it. It’s not fair, never has been never will be and yet we try control it. To makes senses of the senseless.

Is boredom such a bad thing. It’s got up be better than maki g money or using religion as you power base over others . The pointless ness of life doesn’t mean it’s pointless but the values we have brought on ourselves are.

Hope we stufff villa and Terry gets a big black cock up hos arse. That’ll make me happy.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2018 23:01]
Life is the name of the game on 00:48 - Oct 26 with 695 viewsBushman

👆🏻

😂😂😂

This won’t end well

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Life is the name of the game on 02:21 - Oct 26 with 677 viewsDannyPaddox

Some posters are just:

Life is the name of the game on 07:23 - Oct 26 with 604 viewskropotkin41

Try some Alan Watts, mate:

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024