Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ipswich sack Hurst 16:58 - Oct 25 with 3858 viewsNorthernr

Paul Lambert early fav.
Ipswich sack Hurst on 17:02 - Oct 25 with 3085 viewsRANGERS4EVER

What a shambles. They are basically reverting back to Mick McCarthy with just a different manager. Can't see the fans being too excited by that one

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Ipswich sack Hurst on 17:44 - Oct 25 with 2963 viewsstevec

I’m tempted to say this is what happens when you build your team round lower league players but I wont.
Ipswich sack Hurst on 17:53 - Oct 25 with 2931 viewsstowmarketrange

Some fans are asking for ‘arry to come and save them.The deluded fools.
Ipswich sack Hurst on 18:01 - Oct 25 with 2915 viewswgchoop

Ipswich sack Hurst on 17:44 - Oct 25 by stevec

I’m tempted to say this is what happens when you build your team round lower league players but I wont.

And teenagers 😏
Ipswich sack Hurst on 18:08 - Oct 25 with 2891 viewsAntti_Heinola

Yeah, Huddersfield were so dumb when they signed lower league Nakhi Wells all those years ago. Of course, because we signed him from a Premier League team, he's automatically a much better player.

Bare bones.

Ipswich sack Hurst on 18:09 - Oct 25 with 2879 viewspaulparker

I like him and would have wanted him here, maybe he bought through to many youngsters and lower league players at once

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Ipswich sack Hurst on 18:10 - Oct 25 with 2884 viewsted_hendrix

One win in 15 games I'm not surprised he's been sacked, that's the way it is in football nowadays, the fakes dropped back into the relegation zone last night, only a matter of time before Clement gets his arse kicked out of the door too.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Ipswich sack Hurst on 18:14 - Oct 25 with 2867 viewswgchoop

Ipswich sack Hurst on 18:08 - Oct 25 by Antti_Heinola

Yeah, Huddersfield were so dumb when they signed lower league Nakhi Wells all those years ago. Of course, because we signed him from a Premier League team, he's automatically a much better player.

There’s a difference bringing in 1 lower league player, hurst got in about 5 or 6 and built his team on them.
Login to get fewer ads

Ipswich sack Hurst on 18:24 - Oct 25 with 2831 viewsBlackCrowe

Ex-esteemed Norwich manager (and repeatedly failed thereafter) - couldn't be much worse for Ipswich fans. Feel for them.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Ipswich sack Hurst on 18:36 - Oct 25 with 2784 viewsstevec

Ipswich sack Hurst on 18:14 - Oct 25 by wgchoop

There’s a difference bringing in 1 lower league player, hurst got in about 5 or 6 and built his team on them.

True enough.

I think Antti means by one lower league player called Nakhi Wells and then clone him.

I could be wrong
Ipswich sack Hurst on 18:52 - Oct 25 with 2749 viewssmegma

This is what happens when Ipswich fans hound out McCarthy. I have no sympathy with any of them.
Ipswich sack Hurst on 19:29 - Oct 25 with 2651 viewssuperstan

Definitely should be PAUL Lambert, we can’t loose the return fixture then.
Ipswich sack Hurst on 22:17 - Oct 25 with 2333 viewsThGrimRanger

great PR I reckon. link yourself to a ex-Norwich horror appointment, scare your supporters silly - then whatever underwhelming appointment they do eventually make gets greeted with relief instead of disappointment

genius!

TheGrimRanger

Ipswich sack Hurst on 22:17 - Oct 25 with 2332 viewsSimonJames

Maybe they'll tempt Olly.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Ipswich sack Hurst on 22:25 - Oct 25 with 2303 viewsDaiHo0p

The sack benchmark is around the if you lose to QPR.
Ipswich sack Hurst on 22:50 - Oct 25 with 2258 viewsrsonist

Ipswich sack Hurst on 18:52 - Oct 25 by smegma

This is what happens when Ipswich fans hound out McCarthy. I have no sympathy with any of them.

This appears to be the popular line and I don't get it at all. They were entitled to part ways with McCarthy - entitled to be ambitious - and the next man not working out doesn't retrospectively invalidate the logic of that decision.

Now if they'd swapped McCarthy for Lambert on the other hand... then what would have been the point?

Judging by what Ipswich fans have been saying Hurst would appear to have bottled it somewhat - mucking around with formations, dropping established players, basically undermining every qualification he earned that got him the job in the first place. How can they have legislated for that? I feel sorry for them - it could just as easily have been us.
Ipswich sack Hurst on 22:57 - Oct 25 with 2244 viewsGloryHunter

Ipswich don't do that. They don't sack managers. They always give them a chance. Astonishing.
Ipswich sack Hurst on 23:00 - Oct 25 with 2234 viewsbob566

Should never got rid of big mick. Idiots
Ipswich sack Hurst on 00:11 - Oct 26 with 2125 viewsTacticalR

It was Gumby football under McCarthy.

Air hostess clique

Ipswich sack Hurst on 00:53 - Oct 26 with 2085 viewstimcocking

A dozen games? Fcuking ridiculous.
Ipswich sack Hurst on 06:06 - Oct 26 with 1963 viewsSydneyRs

Ipswich sack Hurst on 18:08 - Oct 25 by Antti_Heinola

That's a single signing of a lower league player, not quite the same as building a team from them.
Ipswich sack Hurst on 09:28 - Oct 26 with 1814 viewsenfieldargh

Ipswich sack Hurst on 06:06 - Oct 26 by SydneyRs

That's a single signing of a lower league player, not quite the same as building a team from them.

Gordon Strachan did exactly the same thing at Boro, brought in umpteen Scottish league players which is the equivalent of building a team of conference players

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Ipswich sack Hurst on 09:51 - Oct 26 with 1784 viewstraininvain

Ipswich sack Hurst on 00:53 - Oct 26 by timcocking

A dozen games? Fcuking ridiculous.

Plenty wanted McClaren sacked after half a dozen!
Ipswich sack Hurst on 09:58 - Oct 26 with 1771 viewsterryb

Ipswich sack Hurst on 23:00 - Oct 25 by bob566

Should never got rid of big mick. Idiots

That is the one thing that most Ipswich fans don't regret.

I would love them to appoint Lambert, Butcher, Mills or Osman. Then I can go back to my normal detestation of them!

I would have thought that Holloway had a better chance than those though.
Ipswich sack Hurst on 10:24 - Oct 26 with 1729 viewssmegma

Ipswich sack Hurst on 09:51 - Oct 26 by traininvain

Plenty wanted McClaren sacked after half a dozen!

SOmevstill want him sacked going by divs on FB
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024