Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Under 23s two nil up at Vicarage Road ....... 14:28 - Oct 29 with 5178 viewssmegma

Chair 17 mins Osayi Samuel 22 mins.

Team. Brzozowski. Furlong. Hamalainen. Goss. Phillips.Kakay. Smyth . Owens. Oteh. Chair. Osayi- Samuel
Subs Dalling. Dickinson (gk) Wells. Alfa
Under 23s two nil up at Vicarage Road ....... on 14:36 - Oct 29 with 3645 viewsEsox_Lucius

Thanks for that. What has happened to Felix & Genovese at the back? and Dalling only on the bench?

The grass is always greener.

Under 23s two nil up at Vicarage Road ....... on 14:38 - Oct 29 with 3638 viewssmegma

3 nil on 35, Oteh penalty.
Under 23s two nil up at Vicarage Road ....... on 14:39 - Oct 29 with 3636 viewsaston_hoop

Is it obligatory that we have at least one penalty for Oteh to score every week? fair play to him, sounds like they always go in!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Under 23s two nil up at Vicarage Road ....... on 14:43 - Oct 29 with 3618 viewssmegma

Chair just hit the post from 25 yards and Oteh tapped in for 4-0 on 41 minutes
Under 23s two nil up at Vicarage Road ....... on 14:45 - Oct 29 with 3614 viewsderbyhoop

I know we like our teams to be successful, but this is threatening to be an embarrassment. On a par with the Hawthorns.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Under 23s two nil up at Vicarage Road ....... on 14:48 - Oct 29 with 3595 viewsEsox_Lucius

I hope they put extended highlights on the Offish site, I have loved watching our U23's over the last 2 seasons, albeit only on live streams and highlights reels. The downside to living so far away.

The grass is always greener.

Under 23s two nil up at Vicarage Road ....... on 14:49 - Oct 29 with 3596 viewsderbyhoop

42 minutes 5-0 BOS with his second

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Under 23s two nil up at Vicarage Road ....... on 14:49 - Oct 29 with 3593 viewssmegma

Chair just roasted the right back, got to byline and laid it on for Osayi-Samuel to get his 2nd and our fifth. 44 minutes gone
Login to get fewer ads

Under 23s two nil up at Vicarage Road ....... on 14:49 - Oct 29 with 3590 viewsconnell10

Bright just scored 5_0

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Under 23s two nil up at Vicarage Road ....... on 14:50 - Oct 29 with 3587 viewssmegma

Under 23s two nil up at Vicarage Road ....... on 14:49 - Oct 29 by derbyhoop

42 minutes 5-0 BOS with his second

Are you here or watching online??
Under 23s two nil up at Vicarage Road ....... on 14:55 - Oct 29 with 3565 viewsderbyhoop

Under 23s two nil up at Vicarage Road ....... on 14:50 - Oct 29 by smegma

Are you here or watching online??

following on Twitter

Under 23s two nil up at Vicarage Road ....... on 14:59 - Oct 29 with 3543 viewsaston_hoop

Might as well throw this in at half time

https://www.qpr.co.uk/fixtures/under-18/2018/charlton-athletic-u18s-v-qpr-u18s/

Bummi Babajide...

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Under 23s two nil up at Vicarage Road ....... on 15:05 - Oct 29 with 3500 viewssimmo

Chair can seemingly count himself unlucky not to be more involved in the first team, it's obviously difficult with Eze and Freeman so good in that favoured position, but he seemingly can't do much more in the U23 games or the cameos he's made. Maybe the natural successor to Eze, if he moves on in the next 12-18 months.

Hopefully he gets some more minutes in the meantime - BOS too who if I had one (tiny) criticism of SMc in the last few weeks/months, it's not seeing more of him, especially towards the end of games.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Under 23s two nil up at Vicarage Road ....... on 15:08 - Oct 29 with 3484 viewsrunningman75

Nice to be adding to optimism at the club currently. As we are bound to get injuries and suspensions with the clocks going back hopefully some of these players will step up into the first team especially with January transfer embargo.
Under 23s two nil up at Vicarage Road ....... on 15:13 - Oct 29 with 3468 viewssmegma

Furlong replaced by Dalling start of second half. Watford scored on 48 minutes.
Under 23s two nil up at Vicarage Road ....... on 15:15 - Oct 29 with 3459 viewsderbyhoop

What does that mean for team shape? Kakay to RB, Owens to CB?

Under 23s two nil up at Vicarage Road ....... on 15:16 - Oct 29 with 3458 viewsenfieldargh

that front line would do some damage in the championship given the chance

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Under 23s two nil up at Vicarage Road ....... on 15:17 - Oct 29 with 3452 viewssmegma

Under 23s two nil up at Vicarage Road ....... on 15:15 - Oct 29 by derbyhoop

6-1 on 59 minutes. Paul Smyth.
Under 23s two nil up at Vicarage Road ....... on 15:23 - Oct 29 with 3420 viewssmegma

Under 23s two nil up at Vicarage Road ....... on 15:15 - Oct 29 by derbyhoop

I'm losing the plot. No 8 Owens went off, replaced by Dalling.
Under 23s two nil up at Vicarage Road ....... on 15:28 - Oct 29 with 3392 viewsderbyhoop

Under 23s two nil up at Vicarage Road ....... on 15:23 - Oct 29 by smegma

I'm losing the plot. No 8 Owens went off, replaced by Dalling.

In that case, they intend to give Furlong more of a run-out?

What is Goss playing like?

Under 23s two nil up at Vicarage Road ....... on 15:30 - Oct 29 with 3375 viewssmegma

Under 23s two nil up at Vicarage Road ....... on 15:28 - Oct 29 by derbyhoop

In that case, they intend to give Furlong more of a run-out?

What is Goss playing like?

Furlong now centre back from right back , Hamailenen left back from centre back, Kakay right back from left back.
Under 23s two nil up at Vicarage Road ....... on 15:44 - Oct 29 with 3298 viewssmegma

Watford just scored a 20 yard screamer 2-6. 80 mins
[Post edited 29 Oct 2018 15:45]
Under 23s two nil up at Vicarage Road ....... on 16:27 - Oct 29 with 3116 viewssmegma

FINished 6-2 but we should have doubled our score. Their keeper played superb second half.
Under 23s two nil up at Vicarage Road ....... on 20:31 - Oct 29 with 2700 viewsHunterhoop

Ramsey, Hall and Furlong have worked absolute wonders with our youth set up. Watford are 7th in the Prem! Presume this was more their U21s than actually their stiffs, but still. Good job they can loan in Udinese’s bench players when they need to.
Under 23s two nil up at Vicarage Road ....... on 09:14 - Oct 30 with 2431 viewssmegma

Under 23s two nil up at Vicarage Road ....... on 20:31 - Oct 29 by Hunterhoop

Ramsey, Hall and Furlong have worked absolute wonders with our youth set up. Watford are 7th in the Prem! Presume this was more their U21s than actually their stiffs, but still. Good job they can loan in Udinese’s bench players when they need to.

Watford under 23s are dreadful this season. I saw them about a month ago when they got their first point of the season with a 0-0 draw. Richard Langley described them thus 'not an ounce of talent anywhere on the pitch'.
I believe they've got 4 points now from about 11 games.
The under 18s are poor as well this season. We beat them 5-1 preseason.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024