Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sinton levels six-goal thriller - History 08:07 - Dec 12 with 536 viewsNorthernr

Sinton levels six-goal thriller - History 12th Dec 2018 08:02
Ahead of a visit from Middlesbrough on Saturday, we travel back to 1992 for a six-goal thriller between newly promoted Boro and Gerry Francis' QPR side. 0

Sinton levels six-goal thriller - History on 09:23 - Dec 12 with 501 viewshopphoops

I'm going to this one, and will be sat exactly where i was standing in the lower loft in 1992.

Bernie Slaven, ICI, moustaches eh? Then suddenly it was Juninho, huge shorts, all seater stadiums, Sunday lunchtime games, Mark Hateley...

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Sinton levels six-goal thriller - History on 10:15 - Dec 12 with 486 viewsLunarJetman

I remember that 3-3 game. I was standing on the Loft behind the goal and ended up hugging some random bloke I'd never met before celebrating the late equaliser.

Wasn't Simon Barker limping around at the end as he couldn't come off because we'd used up both our subs early on?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024