Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dean Smith 20:21 - Jan 12 with 6343 viewsRuislipHoop

Two 3-0 defeats,he’s not gonna stand for it anymore.Its as low as he’s been.Ffing good job.
Dean Smith on 20:43 - Jan 12 with 5217 viewsstowmarketrange

I just saw his interview on the Sky goals program and he is moaning about Wigan taking 2 minutes for every throw in.Where Have we heard that before?
It’s just as well that Wigan did waste time or the score might’ve been even more.W@nker.
Dean Smith on 21:40 - Jan 12 with 5062 viewsRuislipHoop

Dean Smith on 20:43 - Jan 12 by stowmarketrange

I just saw his interview on the Sky goals program and he is moaning about Wigan taking 2 minutes for every throw in.Where Have we heard that before?
It’s just as well that Wigan did waste time or the score might’ve been even more.W@nker.

Love to see him and the racist get the heave ho.
Dean Smith on 22:18 - Jan 12 with 4930 viewsstowmarketrange

Dean Smith on 21:40 - Jan 12 by RuislipHoop

Love to see him and the racist get the heave ho.

They’d probably make the racist manager though.
Dean Smith on 22:19 - Jan 12 with 4925 viewsRuislipHoop

Dean Smith on 22:18 - Jan 12 by stowmarketrange

They’d probably make the racist manager though.

Don’t think so,they would be in more s**t than they are now.
Dean Smith on 23:15 - Jan 12 with 4795 viewsdavman

Take the lead. Defend the lead. That is how you stop time wasters wasting time.

Exactly what we need to do next week or our levels of outrage at the shithousery will know no limit...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Dean Smith on 23:49 - Jan 12 with 4726 viewselnombre

He must have been watching a different game, the only time-wasting I saw (ball booted away by Windass) was properly carded.

Perhaps Dean should reflect on his own players who, at 0-0, picked up the ball and walked away with it in hand, at each and every Wigan free-kick and throw. Annoys me - should be an automatic yellow, delaying re-start.

(Too ill for Sheffield, managed walk to DW, before anyone asks. Yes, I booed BRJ for you).
Dean Smith on 00:59 - Jan 13 with 4623 viewsBoston

Dean Smith on 23:49 - Jan 12 by elnombre

He must have been watching a different game, the only time-wasting I saw (ball booted away by Windass) was properly carded.

Perhaps Dean should reflect on his own players who, at 0-0, picked up the ball and walked away with it in hand, at each and every Wigan free-kick and throw. Annoys me - should be an automatic yellow, delaying re-start.

(Too ill for Sheffield, managed walk to DW, before anyone asks. Yes, I booed BRJ for you).

Wigan would make anyone sick.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Dean Smith on 18:40 - Jan 13 with 4211 viewsBlackCrowe

Only 3 teams have conceded more in the division. Good job Captain Rascist Bellend.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Login to get fewer ads

Dean Smith on 19:26 - Jan 13 with 4131 viewsGroveR

Never gets old...

Dean Smith on 19:29 - Jan 13 with 4117 viewsNorthernr

Ah not some more anti football getting in the way? That's a shame.
They're nearing the front of the "fcked" queue with FFP if they don't go up this season.
When you look at what us, Sheff Utd and a couple of others are doing with the players we've got compared to what they're doing with the players they've got it's ridiculous.
Dean Smith on 19:32 - Jan 13 with 4108 viewskensalriser

Dean Smith on 18:40 - Jan 13 by BlackCrowe

Only 3 teams have conceded more in the division. Good job Captain Rascist Bellend.

Was seven teams only a week or two back. Still going in the right direction!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Dean Smith on 19:44 - Jan 13 with 4087 viewsqprjeff1882

That there tells you he is a bad manager when all he can talk about is a team time wasting. Why is he not mentioning that his team are shit and were desevedly beaten. Deserves everything he's getting at the moment. Will be out of a job by the end of the month if they don't improve markedly. Shame.
Dean Smith on 19:54 - Jan 13 with 4066 viewsWatford_Ranger

Dean Smith on 19:44 - Jan 13 by qprjeff1882

That there tells you he is a bad manager when all he can talk about is a team time wasting. Why is he not mentioning that his team are shit and were desevedly beaten. Deserves everything he's getting at the moment. Will be out of a job by the end of the month if they don't improve markedly. Shame.

No manager would do that in public.

In these days of social media in particular, every word from a manager is hung on by fans. You can convince people you’ve not been crap if you just say you were good, at least for a while and these days if you can buy yourself a week that makes a difference.
Dean Smith on 20:34 - Jan 13 with 4002 viewsenfieldargh

Dean Smith on 19:29 - Jan 13 by Northernr

They're nearing the front of the "fcked" queue with FFP if they don't go up this season.
When you look at what us, Sheff Utd and a couple of others are doing with the players we've got compared to what they're doing with the players they've got it's ridiculous.

I would think they need to sell Grealish circa 25 million this window to avoid total implosion?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Dean Smith on 20:59 - Jan 13 with 3945 viewsHarbour

As SM said after our draw at VP with their squad they will be in automatic position end of season no problem....oh hold on ...top 6 looking unlikely on current form. Poor manager blaming everyone bar himself and the players.....carry on with this form and it’s back to league one for DS.
Dean Smith on 22:29 - Jan 13 with 3824 viewsDejR_vu

Hull anyone? Amazing.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Dean Smith on 23:07 - Jan 13 with 3787 viewsNorthernr

Dean Smith on 22:29 - Jan 13 by DejR_vu

Hull anyone? Amazing.

Yeh Adkins should be getting a lot more chat about the job he’s doing there. Literally nothing going for him and winning games regardless.
Dean Smith on 23:25 - Jan 13 with 3758 viewsdaveB

Dean Smith on 20:34 - Jan 13 by enfieldargh

I would think they need to sell Grealish circa 25 million this window to avoid total implosion?

I can't see clubs buying him this window, Spurs will wait till the summer when Villa will be desperate to sell
Dean Smith on 08:30 - Jan 14 with 3526 viewsjonno

Dean Smith on 19:44 - Jan 13 by qprjeff1882

To be fair to him though he did say;

"That performance was rubbish - it was very poor."

"And I've got to earn my money now and make sure it never happens again. Overall I thought they ran harder than we did and that's the disappointing thing."
Dean Smith on 08:40 - Jan 14 with 3503 viewsTheChef

Dean Smith on 23:07 - Jan 13 by Northernr

Yeh Adkins should be getting a lot more chat about the job he’s doing there. Literally nothing going for him and winning games regardless.

Ah it's the return of the Nigel Adkins roadshow, I wondered who was doing a job for Hull.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Dean Smith on 11:07 - Jan 14 with 3363 viewskingsburyR

Villa failing is the only thing on my next list to Santa.

Oh and begging the big guy in the North Pole that Liverpool fu(k the league up again.

Anyone but Liverpool.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2019 11:08]

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Dean Smith on 11:18 - Jan 14 with 3340 viewsTacticalR

He's got Jarrod Bowen.

Air hostess clique

Dean Smith on 11:27 - Jan 14 with 3316 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Kick started by that game at ours as well.
It is no wonder they looked quite good that day. They clearly are quite good!
Dean Smith on 11:50 - Jan 14 with 3263 viewsTacticalR

Dean Smith is ruining Tony Xia's timetable (as stated in 2016):

"My ambition is to bring Villa to the top six in less than five years and I hope it can be [one of] the top three in the world — even the best well known in the world — in less than 10 years," Xia said in one of his first interviews since the deal became public.

Why can't managers follow simple orders?

Air hostess clique

Dean Smith on 11:56 - Jan 14 with 3239 viewsMick_S

Dean Smith on 11:50 - Jan 14 by TacticalR

Dean Smith is ruining Tony Xia's timetable (as stated in 2016):

"My ambition is to bring Villa to the top six in less than five years and I hope it can be [one of] the top three in the world — even the best well known in the world — in less than 10 years," Xia said in one of his first interviews since the deal became public.

Why can't managers follow simple orders?

I'm glad he's not my doctor.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024