Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quietest ever day in QPR office 14:37 - Jan 31 with 2081 viewsrunningman75

Also known as transfer deadline day....
Quietest ever day in QPR office on 15:24 - Jan 31 with 2010 viewscolinallcars

Suits me !
Quietest ever day in QPR office on 19:52 - Jan 31 with 1766 viewsA40Bosh

What is it about deadline day that I can sit here in a bar in the west end, whilst having to wait a couple of hours for my eldest to finish college for the evening and then join me, that means that I sit here watching Sky Sports News on my phone and put up with their presenters doing their best to not look to bored as nothing of any interest happens - it really is like watching paint dry.

We don't need anyone, we shouldn't sign anyone. Get all the kids out on loan and save a few bob whilst they gain experience for next term

But always in the back of my mind there is the "what if we out of the blue signed Charlie on loan until the end of the season and he gets us in the playoffs with 12 goals this term

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Quietest ever day in QPR office on 20:10 - Jan 31 with 1702 viewsDannyPaddox

Seems like it's easier to loan a player than buy a match ticket from QPR this season.
Quietest ever day in QPR office on 20:13 - Jan 31 with 1687 viewsStanisgod

Quietest ever day in QPR office on 19:52 - Jan 31 by A40Bosh

What is it about deadline day that I can sit here in a bar in the west end, whilst having to wait a couple of hours for my eldest to finish college for the evening and then join me, that means that I sit here watching Sky Sports News on my phone and put up with their presenters doing their best to not look to bored as nothing of any interest happens - it really is like watching paint dry.

We don't need anyone, we shouldn't sign anyone. Get all the kids out on loan and save a few bob whilst they gain experience for next term

But always in the back of my mind there is the "what if we out of the blue signed Charlie on loan until the end of the season and he gets us in the playoffs with 12 goals this term

Always in the back of my mind is " Charleze Theron is gonna knock on my door starkers", but under FFP it's not happening

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Quietest ever day in QPR office on 20:30 - Jan 31 with 1617 viewsdistortR

Quietest ever day in QPR office on 20:13 - Jan 31 by Stanisgod

Always in the back of my mind is " Charleze Theron is gonna knock on my door starkers", but under FFP it's not happening

you're right, it means small outfits that can't get up don't get a look in !
Quietest ever day in QPR office on 20:39 - Jan 31 with 1554 viewsted_hendrix

I didn't know it was transfer deadline day, I haven't had Sky tv for many years now, the last time I saw transfer deadline day via my Sky televisual thing there was a reporter stood outside some far flung distant football ground pretending to be excited about nothing actually happening, I can only assume that is still the case and said reporter has now frozen to death.

Anyway.

If anybody is interested here is the opening verse to Frank Zappa's excellent "My Guitar Wants To Kill Your Mama"

"You know, your mama and your daddy
Saying I'm no good to you
They call me dirty from the alley
Till I don't know what to do
I get so tired of sneakin' around
Just to get to your back door
I crawled past the garbage and
Your mama jumped out, screamin'
"Don't come back no more"
I can't take it
My guitar wants to kill your mama
My guitar wants to kill your mama
My guitar wants to burn your dad
I get real mean when it makes me mad

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Quietest ever day in QPR office on 20:55 - Jan 31 with 1497 viewssmegma

Has Redknapp been spotted in Sky Football World tonight ????
Quietest ever day in QPR office on 11:46 - Feb 1 with 925 viewsBklynRanger

Best one ever wasn't it?

Not even a mention of Sky Sports understanding that a number of Championship playoff-chasing clubs may well be lining up a move for QPR playmaker Jeff Freeman with a move to Bristol or Sheffield very much on the cards (odds of 4-1 available on SkyBet or whatever the fcuk it's called).

They must be experiencing cutbacks.
Login to get fewer ads

Quietest ever day in QPR office on 12:08 - Feb 1 with 883 viewsMick_S

Quietest ever day in QPR office on 11:46 - Feb 1 by BklynRanger

Best one ever wasn't it?

Not even a mention of Sky Sports understanding that a number of Championship playoff-chasing clubs may well be lining up a move for QPR playmaker Jeff Freeman with a move to Bristol or Sheffield very much on the cards (odds of 4-1 available on SkyBet or whatever the fcuk it's called).

They must be experiencing cutbacks.

The best moment ever was when the Sky reporter got the, ahem, purple all over body massager in the ear.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024