Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whats is actually going on at our club??? 20:18 - Apr 8 with 2024 viewsconnell10

Please somebody tell me everything is gonna be alright!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Whats is actually going on at our club??? on 20:23 - Apr 8 with 2006 viewsJuzzie

Yes
Whats is actually going on at our club??? on 20:24 - Apr 8 with 1996 viewsUPPERLOFTNZ

.. the same thing that's been going on fore the last decade or so...

Football is Faith
Poll: OK.. Next season. Where do you think we will finish?

Whats is actually going on at our club??? on 20:25 - Apr 8 with 1988 viewsDannyPaddox

This is succinct a description as I could find.

Whats is actually going on at our club??? on 20:34 - Apr 8 with 1939 viewsconnell10

Whats is actually going on at our club??? on 20:23 - Apr 8 by Juzzie

Yes

Thanks mate thats made me feel so much better! Will there be free jelly and ice cream for all concerned as well? And will i get to pet the rabbits?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Whats is actually going on at our club??? on 20:48 - Apr 8 with 1867 viewspaulparker

Perfectly summed up how things are going at QPR

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Whats is actually going on at our club??? on 20:49 - Apr 8 with 1861 viewsToast_R

As motley Crue migt say, It's the same old situaaaationn.
Whats is actually going on at our club??? on 21:22 - Apr 8 with 1753 viewsTacticalR

Whats is actually going on at our club??? on 20:25 - Apr 8 by DannyPaddox

This is succinct a description as I could find.

That was a good series.

Air hostess clique

Whats is actually going on at our club??? on 21:30 - Apr 8 with 1718 viewsblacky2013

Tim Sherwood's going to take over tomorrow, we'll win the rest of our games this season, over the summer he will find the new david seaman, 2 alan mcdonalds, a ray wikins and a gerry francis for midfield and a couple of les ferdinands all from the lower leagues on free transfers and £500 a week wages. Next season we'll win everygame by at least 4-0 and the FA cup. Then we are going to dominate the premier league for the next 50 years. That ok?
Login to get fewer ads

Whats is actually going on at our club??? on 21:43 - Apr 8 with 1661 viewsDorse

Whats is actually going on at our club??? on 21:30 - Apr 8 by blacky2013

Tim Sherwood's going to take over tomorrow, we'll win the rest of our games this season, over the summer he will find the new david seaman, 2 alan mcdonalds, a ray wikins and a gerry francis for midfield and a couple of les ferdinands all from the lower leagues on free transfers and £500 a week wages. Next season we'll win everygame by at least 4-0 and the FA cup. Then we are going to dominate the premier league for the next 50 years. That ok?

You promise? Only I don't think I could bear another disappointment.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Whats is actually going on at our club??? on 21:49 - Apr 8 with 1630 viewsR_from_afar

It's normally at this point that a certain poster pops up and mentions "The Curse"....

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Whats is actually going on at our club??? on 22:13 - Apr 8 with 1533 viewsDannyPaddox

Does anyone else think Lynch is failing this fitness-test on purpose?
Whats is actually going on at our club??? on 22:19 - Apr 8 with 1509 viewsNorthLondonR

Whats is actually going on at our club??? on 21:30 - Apr 8 by blacky2013

No "I's" or "O's" in the surname... ?
Whats is actually going on at our club??? on 22:45 - Apr 8 with 1408 viewsted_hendrix

Ever since the players pre match bowl of raspberry jelly was stopped as a cost cutting exercise at the start of this year our performances and results have gone backwards.
Its not rocket science.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024