Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Safe 21:42 - Apr 10 with 4839 viewsNoDiddley

Safe on 21:45 - Apr 10 with 4809 viewsGloucs_R

Not yet 😰

Poll: Warburton, What's next?

Safe on 21:48 - Apr 10 with 4727 viewsNoDiddley

Rotherham have a shite run in
Safe on 21:48 - Apr 10 with 4726 viewscolinallcars

No, not yet.......
Safe on 21:49 - Apr 10 with 4705 viewseccles

Nothing can go wrong now!
Safe on 21:50 - Apr 10 with 4684 viewseccles

Safe on 21:48 - Apr 10 by NoDiddley

Rotherham have a shite run in

so do Millwall
Safe on 21:50 - Apr 10 with 4665 viewspaulparker

It’s only 6 points if the last few seasons are anything to go by we are more than capable of losing our last 5 games

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Safe on 21:51 - Apr 10 with 4648 viewsdaveB

no chance we are safe, at one point tonight we were only 3 points clear of the drop. Need to win at least 1 of the last few home games, can't rely on Rotherham not winning
Safe on 21:57 - Apr 10 with 4533 viewsdodge_stoke_r

As good as safe. Rotherham need 3 games( wins and a draw, thier goal difference is worse than ours ! ) to go past us and us get nothing. It's possible. But unlikely, games running out too quickly.
Login to get fewer ads

Safe on 21:58 - Apr 10 with 4519 viewsbosh67

One win and one draw possibly does it. We have to really give it a go at home now at at least try and win one home game. Not even close to safe yet.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Safe on 22:01 - Apr 10 with 4468 viewsdistortR

i'm with you mate

Edit - 'with'the op
[Post edited 10 Apr 2019 22:33]
Safe on 22:09 - Apr 10 with 4329 viewsted_hendrix

No way we are safe yet, not according to the league table we aint, Warnock turned up at Rotherham a few seasons ago when they were as good as relegated and he kept them up against all the odds, of course Warnock can't do that now but tonight is not the time to start thumbs upping, we've done nothing yet apart from getting a valuable point put in the bank tonight.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Safe on 22:15 - Apr 10 with 4249 viewsJuzzie

Safe on 22:09 - Apr 10 by ted_hendrix

No way we are safe yet, not according to the league table we aint, Warnock turned up at Rotherham a few seasons ago when they were as good as relegated and he kept them up against all the odds, of course Warnock can't do that now but tonight is not the time to start thumbs upping, we've done nothing yet apart from getting a valuable point put in the bank tonight.

And denying Millwall two extra points too. A win would have been great but a draw is good considering all the other results went our way on the whole.

Roll on Saturday.
Safe on 22:15 - Apr 10 with 4248 viewsLblock

ABSOLUTELY NO KIN WAY ARE WE SAFE YET!!!!

That was a step and we really should’ve won.
I do think one win will do it and bizarrely it could get again be against Notts Florist

But I’m (surprisingly to some) not resting easy and 6 points and 7 goals to the good with 15 points up for grabs still

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Safe on 22:31 - Apr 10 with 4100 viewsMiss_Terraces

What the fcuk is wrong with you people? QPR play away and we do better than expected.
It's not great, neithers QPR.
We got a RESULT, you still moan?

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Safe on 22:36 - Apr 10 with 4036 viewsNortholt_Rs

Safe on 22:31 - Apr 10 by Miss_Terraces

What the fcuk is wrong with you people? QPR play away and we do better than expected.

Not me. I’m well pleased with the clean sheet, stopping them getting 3 points, and picking up a point away from home. Plus the players actually put a shift in unlike last Saturday.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Safe on 22:36 - Apr 10 with 4031 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

This.

I thought this was a very useful result tonight. I didn’t see it coming. Took the wind out of a relegation rival.

Yeah, I’d rather we be celebrating a win away at Barcelona, but hey, shit but local.
Safe on 22:38 - Apr 10 with 4016 viewsBenny_the_Ball

A wee bit premature I think but a minimum of 2 points from the next 2 games (both of which are at home) should suffice. On average 47 points is enough to secure Championship safety. I can't see all of Milwall, Reading, Wigan and Rotherham getting more, particularly as they all face top 6 teams in the coming weeks. Lose the next 2 games, however, and it's squeaky bum time !
Safe on 22:44 - Apr 10 with 3965 viewsJamesB1979

It doesn’t mean we’re safe but I think what it does show is 1) we have some fight in this side 2) clean sheet is massive......if we can get back to not conceding like earlier in season, we’ll be fine 3) maybe Eustace can do the job until end of the season. 3 of our last 5 games are at home....
Safe on 22:52 - Apr 10 with 3889 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I don't think people are moaning so much as pointing out we are not safe yet. There is a difference.
Safe on 22:52 - Apr 10 with 3889 viewsLblock

One more win should do it

If we beat Swansea (can’t see it as they are in good form and full of pace) and Rotherham lose to Sjoke then I’d agree we’re all but safe.
Rotherham would then need to win three out of last four - surely impossible; if that happened then Far East betting syndicates will have cleaned up.

It’s still as tight as but that performance gives heart

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Safe on 08:28 - Apr 11 with 3416 viewsjonno

Safe on 22:36 - Apr 10 by Northolt_Rs

Not me. I’m well pleased with the clean sheet, stopping them getting 3 points, and picking up a point away from home. Plus the players actually put a shift in unlike last Saturday.

Which of course just goes to show how disgraceful the lack of effort they have been putting in for weeks has been.
Safe on 08:38 - Apr 11 with 3384 viewsHooparoo

Safe on 22:52 - Apr 10 by Lblock

One more win should do it

If we beat Swansea (can’t see it as they are in good form and full of pace) and Rotherham lose to Sjoke then I’d agree we’re all but safe.
Rotherham would then need to win three out of last four - surely impossible; if that happened then Far East betting syndicates will have cleaned up.

It’s still as tight as but that performance gives heart

Let’s hope Swansea have downed tools for the season and are more interested in looking at travel brochures. 😉

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Safe on 09:21 - Apr 11 with 3237 viewsNortholt_Rs

Safe on 08:28 - Apr 11 by jonno

Which of course just goes to show how disgraceful the lack of effort they have been putting in for weeks has been.

Absolutely. But Eustace tried a different formation and brought Manning into the side. So I’ll give him lots of credit for being bold in very trying circumstances. We still lack any semblance of a goal threat but the defence looked strong albeit against a poor Millwall side. Losing would’ve been catastrophic for us so I’m very happy to come away with a good point....given where we are at present.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Safe on 10:28 - Apr 11 with 3080 viewsDorse

Worst. Haiku. Ever.

[Post edited 11 Apr 2019 10:28]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Safe on 10:53 - Apr 11 with 3026 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Bit of a pessimistic view I know but have a feeling history will repeat itself and we'll be needing something from Forest at home to be safe. It's silly season now, just look at the Norwich / Reading result last night, literally anything can happen, this is the Championship.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024