Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Sunday Wednesday pointless match thread 10:30 - May 5 with 18319 viewsloftboy

I’m going 4-0 to the owls

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

The Sunday Wednesday pointless match thread on 10:39 - May 5 with 6530 viewsstevec

6-0 to us.

Lynch hatrick, Hemed brace and Luongo thunderbolt from 40 yards.

Eustace given four year contract and TF says we can challenge for the top with this squad 19/20.

we all go into the summer season with renewed optimism.
The Sunday Wednesday pointless match thread on 11:24 - May 5 with 6456 viewsJAPRANGERS

If we can keep the scale of the defeat to only 3-0, then that will be a result.
The Sunday Wednesday pointless match thread on 12:05 - May 5 with 6358 viewsderbyhoop

Judging by team sheet, we're giving some youngsters a run-out. Shodipo and BOS start. Smith up front. No room in squad for Hemed or Pav.

Zero expectation for today. Unless Wednesday are half on the beach.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

The Sunday Wednesday pointless match thread on 12:11 - May 5 with 6320 viewsted_hendrix

Sadly I'm struck by indifference, my only concern is if we end up below the bastard fakes, that might turn me into a frothing at the mouth type of loony, I cant stand them bastards, their ground or anything loosely related to the fck pigs.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

The Sunday Wednesday pointless match thread on 12:25 - May 5 with 6244 viewsGloucs_R

The reality is.... With the exception of one or two, that could be the regular team next season

Poll: Warburton, What's next?

The Sunday Wednesday pointless match thread on 12:52 - May 5 with 6012 viewsMrSheen

Anything happening? And who is Bansal-McNulty?
The Sunday Wednesday pointless match thread on 12:55 - May 5 with 5965 viewsNov77

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

The Sunday Wednesday pointless match thread on 12:56 - May 5 with 5951 viewsGloucs_R

The Sunday Wednesday pointless match thread on 12:52 - May 5 by MrSheen

Anything happening? And who is Bansal-McNulty?

U23 winger

Poll: Warburton, What's next?

Login to get fewer ads

The Sunday Wednesday pointless match thread on 12:57 - May 5 with 5943 viewsE17hoop

If you can be ársed, it's here:
http://www.papahd.ml/2019/05/sheffield-wednesday-vs-qpr.html

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

The Sunday Wednesday pointless match thread on 12:58 - May 5 with 5933 viewsMrSheen

The Sunday Wednesday pointless match thread on 12:56 - May 5 by Gloucs_R

U23 winger

Any good (compared to all our other wingers)?
The Sunday Wednesday pointless match thread on 13:01 - May 5 with 5881 viewsngbqpr

we've scored by the way

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

The Sunday Wednesday pointless match thread on 13:02 - May 5 with 5852 viewsCamberleyR

Scowen 1-0

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

The Sunday Wednesday pointless match thread on 13:05 - May 5 with 5780 viewsloftboy

Sky news have shown every goal except ours!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

The Sunday Wednesday pointless match thread on 13:07 - May 5 with 5733 viewsDannyPaddox

1-0 Get in. Cmon u Rs! This could turn our season around.
The Sunday Wednesday pointless match thread on 13:10 - May 5 with 5693 viewsdannyblue

The Sunday Wednesday pointless match thread on 13:07 - May 5 by DannyPaddox

Good goal. Mass swung it out with a good ball to shodipo who played it flat across to the penalty spot where the onrushing scowen controlled it, took it forward, and passed it in.
The Sunday Wednesday pointless match thread on 13:17 - May 5 with 5573 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Chuckled.

Tuned in just before the goal.

Enjoyable match in a end-of-season no-pressure kind of way.

Nice goal.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The Sunday Wednesday pointless match thread on 13:18 - May 5 with 5562 viewsdistortR

i'm here too! picture frozen with Eze striding forward with the ball.

quite like it like that really
The Sunday Wednesday pointless match thread on 13:22 - May 5 with 5473 viewsjohncharles

😄😅😂😁😀

Strong and stable my arse.

The Sunday Wednesday pointless match thread on 13:25 - May 5 with 5438 viewslondonscottish

First song on the PA at half time "What will you do when the money goes?".

Apt......

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

The Sunday Wednesday pointless match thread on 13:27 - May 5 with 5403 viewsPunteR

Edit: wrong thread.
[Post edited 5 May 2019 13:32]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The Sunday Wednesday pointless match thread on 13:32 - May 5 with 5332 viewsDannyPaddox

The Sunday Wednesday pointless match thread on 13:10 - May 5 by dannyblue

Good goal. Mass swung it out with a good ball to shodipo who played it flat across to the penalty spot where the onrushing scowen controlled it, took it forward, and passed it in.

So it's like watching ...

The Sunday Wednesday pointless match thread on 13:39 - May 5 with 5263 viewstoboboly

FCK YOU DERBY!!!!!

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

The Sunday Wednesday pointless match thread on 13:40 - May 5 with 5249 viewsDorse

I predict we will get a result out of this match. If not a win, then a draw or loss at least.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The Sunday Wednesday pointless match thread on 13:42 - May 5 with 5221 viewsted_hendrix

The Sunday Wednesday pointless match thread on 13:39 - May 5 by toboboly

FCK YOU DERBY!!!!!

1-1

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

The Sunday Wednesday pointless match thread on 13:42 - May 5 with 5210 viewsDannyPaddox

WBA equalise. Fat Frankie fcuked as it stands!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024