Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR hold their nerve to settle cup thriller - Report 09:59 - Aug 14 with 2772 viewsNorthernr

QPR hold their nerve to settle cup thriller - Report 14th Aug 2019 09:50
QPR progressed to the second round of the League Cup with a penalty shoot out victory against Bristol City following a thrilling 3-3 draw in W12 on Tuesday night. 24

QPR hold their nerve to settle cup thriller - Report on 10:11 - Aug 14 with 2697 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Impressively quick off the mark here.
QPR hold their nerve to settle cup thriller - Report on 10:28 - Aug 14 with 2608 viewsMaggsinho

Terrific stuff, the U23s guzzling blue smarties made me laugh.
QPR hold their nerve to settle cup thriller - Report on 13:24 - Aug 14 with 2075 viewsdaveB

I'd spent the day telling my son it would probably be dull but at least he'd get to go to a night match and stay up late, by the end he said it was the best game he'd ever been to and we're now going to Bristol on Saturday for the re match
QPR hold their nerve to settle cup thriller - Report on 14:26 - Aug 14 with 1894 viewssmegma

Brilliant.
QPR hold their nerve to settle cup thriller - Report on 20:11 - Aug 14 with 1345 viewslondonscottish

Classic Clive. Brilliant report. Was listening to whole enthralling game on hols on Plus jumping around with my kids at the end. Amazing game of football.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

QPR hold their nerve to settle cup thriller - Report on 22:13 - Aug 14 with 1180 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Thanks Clive, sounds like it was a belter. Haven't seen any of our three games so far but have been looking forward to the season since seeing the Watford friendly.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

QPR hold their nerve to settle cup thriller - Report on 22:49 - Aug 14 with 1124 viewsPommyhoop

'Talk is cheap'
Getting to really like this .Warburton chap.
Nice report Clive, as per.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

QPR hold their nerve to settle cup thriller - Report on 06:36 - Aug 15 with 938 viewscaliforniahoop

QPR hold their nerve to settle cup thriller - Report on 13:24 - Aug 14 by daveB

I'd spent the day telling my son it would probably be dull but at least he'd get to go to a night match and stay up late, by the end he said it was the best game he'd ever been to and we're now going to Bristol on Saturday for the re match

That’s great, I can’t get my twins remotely interested.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024