Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At a loose end today ??? 06:53 - Aug 30 with 2196 viewssmegma

Get down to Harlington for 1pm, under 23s playing Brentford B team in a friendly.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/fixtures/under-23/2019/brentford-b-friendly/
At a loose end today ??? on 08:49 - Aug 30 with 2077 viewsrunningman75

Unfortunately working was interested if there are any potential centre backs coming through.
At a loose end today ??? on 09:43 - Aug 30 with 2016 viewsDavieQPR

The linked page also contains an article on Lee Wallace in case anyone forgets who he is.
At a loose end today ??? on 09:52 - Aug 30 with 2000 viewsMick_S

Feck. This is going to be like playing the Brazil 1970 team.

I'm out.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

At a loose end today ??? on 09:58 - Aug 30 with 1986 viewsDannyPaddox

The Brentford U23s will probably be the best team I won’t go and see this season.
At a loose end today ??? on 09:59 - Aug 30 with 1980 viewsMick_S

Their average age is 7 - that's how good they are.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

At a loose end today ??? on 10:55 - Aug 30 with 1895 viewssmegma

At a loose end today ??? on 09:43 - Aug 30 by DavieQPR

The linked page also contains an article on Lee Wallace in case anyone forgets who he is.

I believe the game was arranged to give him a run out.
At a loose end today ??? on 11:44 - Aug 30 with 1817 viewsNed_Kennedys

At a loose end today ??? on 10:55 - Aug 30 by smegma

I believe the game was arranged to give him a run out.

What's the parking like there? I may try to get along.
At a loose end today ??? on 15:26 - Aug 30 with 1609 viewsAntti_Heinola

how did this go in the end Smegs?

Bare bones.

Login to get fewer ads

At a loose end today ??? on 15:28 - Aug 30 with 1606 viewsEsox_Lucius

At a loose end today ??? on 15:26 - Aug 30 by Antti_Heinola

how did this go in the end Smegs?

We lost 4-1.
https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/wallace-makes-comeback-in-brentford-b-frien

The grass is always greener.

At a loose end today ??? on 15:33 - Aug 30 with 1567 viewsNed_Kennedys

We lost 1-4:.
Our U23s v their B team so I assume their team was older and more experienced as they outplayed us for most of the game.
Positives were Lee Wallace playing 45 mins, and I was impressed with Kefalas at centre back, Frailing in the middle and especially our trialist at number 7 (Aidan someone I think).
Entirely unconvinced by Lewis Walker though: surely he needs a make or break loan out to see if he can do anything?
Kakay played but no sign of Oteh so assume he's going out on loan in the next few days.
At a loose end today ??? on 15:39 - Aug 30 with 1516 viewsAntti_Heinola

Cheers Ned!

Bare bones.

At a loose end today ??? on 16:30 - Aug 30 with 1418 viewssmegma

At a loose end today ??? on 15:33 - Aug 30 by Ned_Kennedys

Our U23s v their B team so I assume their team was older and more experienced as they outplayed us for most of the game.
Positives were Lee Wallace playing 45 mins, and I was impressed with Kefalas at centre back, Frailing in the middle and especially our trialist at number 7 (Aidan someone I think).
Entirely unconvinced by Lewis Walker though: surely he needs a make or break loan out to see if he can do anything?
Kakay played but no sign of Oteh so assume he's going out on loan in the next few days.

The No.7 was Aiden Mesias who came through QPRs academy. Been at the club for about 5 years then was released in May. Now he's back on trial ??? You couldn't make it up.
At a loose end today ??? on 16:37 - Aug 30 with 1381 viewssmegma

At a loose end today ??? on 15:33 - Aug 30 by Ned_Kennedys

THe game was to give players who havnt played recently a game. So you had the likes of Aaron Drewe, Jake Frailing, Charley Kendall , Lee Wallace and Conor Masterson and three triallists. It was only useful for fitness purposes .
At a loose end today ??? on 16:44 - Aug 30 with 1338 viewsNed_Kennedys

At a loose end today ??? on 16:30 - Aug 30 by smegma

The No.7 was Aiden Mesias who came through QPRs academy. Been at the club for about 5 years then was released in May. Now he's back on trial ??? You couldn't make it up.

I thought he looked good today: scored our goal and did a great through ball for Walker.
At a loose end today ??? on 17:06 - Aug 30 with 1284 viewsAntti_Heinola

At a loose end today ??? on 16:44 - Aug 30 by Ned_Kennedys

I thought he looked good today: scored our goal and did a great through ball for Walker.

smeg might know more, but it's always possible he wasn't doing something right and they told him 'sort yourself out and we'll take another look', something along those lines.

Bare bones.

At a loose end today ??? on 17:22 - Aug 30 with 1249 viewsoldmisery

At a loose end today ??? on 16:30 - Aug 30 by smegma

So he's the New Mesias?
At a loose end today ??? on 17:52 - Aug 30 with 1219 viewsWrightUp5hit___

At a loose end today ??? on 17:22 - Aug 30 by oldmisery

So he's the New Mesias?

No, just a very naughty boy!

Sorry, open goal, couldn't resist
[Post edited 30 Aug 2019 17:53]
At a loose end today ??? on 18:06 - Aug 30 with 1186 viewsNorthernr

Wasn’t Kendall scoring for fun at one point then got injured long term?
At a loose end today ??? on 18:34 - Aug 30 with 1119 viewscaliforniahoop

At a loose end today ??? on 17:22 - Aug 30 by oldmisery

So he's the New Mesias?

😂😂😂10/10 quality ✊🏿
At a loose end today ??? on 20:51 - Aug 30 with 965 viewssmegma

At a loose end today ??? on 18:06 - Aug 30 by Northernr

Wasn’t Kendall scoring for fun at one point then got injured long term?

Charley literally missed the whole of last season. Played in 3 preseason games and scored 3 goals. Then missed the season until April when he played 6 times scoring 4 goals I think. Today was only his third game, all friendlies vs Brentham FC , Fulham and Brentford . He scored against Brentham. Today he played right wing ???? Best centre forward Ive seen in the Academy since Kevin Gallen.

Two seasons ago he scored 12 goals in 16 games and had a few scouts watching him .
At a loose end today ??? on 22:01 - Aug 30 with 887 viewscaliforniahoop

He is one of the few I haven’t seen a lot of, I will keep an eye out, hope to get down there a bit this season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024