Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A question for you naughty boys 12:14 - Aug 30 with 9035 viewsMiss_Terraces

Last night in the pub, an ICF hooligan was boring us all with his stories. He did say something, that I have heard many times. If QPR could have fought as one firm, they would have been quite tasty.
I don't want to hear your stories, there is other sites for those. I'm bored with it and Clive certainly doesn't.
My question is this, why couldn't you get on?

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

A question for you naughty boys on 13:23 - Aug 30 with 6151 viewsThe_Beast1976

One for Morgan Twin I feel......#rangersstormtroopers
[Post edited 30 Aug 2019 13:23]
A question for you naughty boys on 13:24 - Aug 30 with 6135 viewsMick_S

Is that the 500 Northolt stormtroopers?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

A question for you naughty boys on 13:32 - Aug 30 with 6098 viewsBostonR

Simple answer - Ladbroke Grove v Shepherds Bush at the FA Cup Final.
A question for you naughty boys on 13:37 - Aug 30 with 6079 viewsMiss_Terraces

A question for you naughty boys on 13:32 - Aug 30 by BostonR

Cheers, typical Rangers spoiling our big day out.
Final itself or the replay?

A question for you naughty boys on 13:58 - Aug 30 with 5971 viewsTacticalR

On a related note...does anyone know the official retirement age for a football hooligan?

Air hostess clique

A question for you naughty boys on 13:59 - Aug 30 with 5965 viewsThe_Beast1976

A question for you naughty boys on 13:24 - Aug 30 by Mick_S

Is that the 500 Northolt stormtroopers?

I believe it is. Northolt's finest stromtrooper, Morgan Twin, has all the details
[Post edited 30 Aug 2019 14:00]
A question for you naughty boys on 14:00 - Aug 30 with 5954 viewsstowmarketrange

A question for you naughty boys on 13:58 - Aug 30 by TacticalR

On a related note...does anyone know the official retirement age for a football hooligan?

I’m almost 59 and it ain’t yet you can’t .You want some?
A question for you naughty boys on 14:05 - Aug 30 with 5931 viewsMiss_Terraces

I found the answer from "Fenwick was in there" from Clive.
Well, from your account of the day.
The final
[Post edited 30 Aug 2019 14:31]

Login to get fewer ads

A question for you naughty boys on 14:36 - Aug 30 with 5845 viewsBostonR

The final and the replay. Really serious stuff at the final in the stadium. At the replay where more R's attended there were constant battles from Scrubs Lane all the way to the stadium.
After the final there were serious disturbances in White City, Shepherd Bush Green and Holland Park Avenue.
A question for you naughty boys on 14:37 - Aug 30 with 5836 viewsClive_Anderson

A question for you naughty boys on 14:36 - Aug 30 by BostonR

The final and the replay. Really serious stuff at the final in the stadium. At the replay where more R's attended there were constant battles from Scrubs Lane all the way to the stadium.
After the final there were serious disturbances in White City, Shepherd Bush Green and Holland Park Avenue.

Blimey. How come?
A question for you naughty boys on 14:38 - Aug 30 with 5835 viewsBoston

A question for you naughty boys on 13:58 - Aug 30 by TacticalR

Room temperature.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

A question for you naughty boys on 14:40 - Aug 30 with 5829 viewsBoston

A question for you naughty boys on 14:37 - Aug 30 by Clive_Anderson

Blimey. How come?

We lost

A question for you naughty boys on 14:45 - Aug 30 with 5812 viewsBostonR

A question for you naughty boys on 14:37 - Aug 30 by Clive_Anderson

Blimey. How come?

At the final both groups were well tanked up. When I say groups, I am talking big numbers of lads from both the Grove and Shepherds Bush. Flags were set alight, bottles thrown and some serious aggro was on show.
At the replay it was organised and I would say involved 500-600 from both sides. The same groups clashed at a cup replay at Portman Road in the mid-80's at an evening game. That was also a really serious incident in the ground and then in the town.
A question for you naughty boys on 14:59 - Aug 30 with 5765 viewsBoston

A question for you naughty boys on 14:45 - Aug 30 by BostonR

At the final both groups were well tanked up. When I say groups, I am talking big numbers of lads from both the Grove and Shepherds Bush. Flags were set alight, bottles thrown and some serious aggro was on show.
At the replay it was organised and I would say involved 500-600 from both sides. The same groups clashed at a cup replay at Portman Road in the mid-80's at an evening game. That was also a really serious incident in the ground and then in the town.

Portman Rd was nothing to do with internecine rivalry.

The big row in the lower tier at the Wembley Replay was when Spurs fans were helped leave that area.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2019 15:00]

A question for you naughty boys on 15:14 - Aug 30 with 5711 viewsPlanetHonneywood

A question for you naughty boys on 14:59 - Aug 30 by Boston

The big row in the lower tier at the Wembley Replay was when Spurs fans were helped leave that area.

I was at that game at Ipswich and it all kicked off when the police let their fans out right at the time as we were walking past. Whereupon a load of Rangers charged toward the home fans. I say Rangers, but when we were getting the train from Liverpool Street, I bumped into an old school pal who was/claimed to be in the ICF, and he said there were a load of them heading to Suffolk.

As for our reputation; I couldn’t make a game at Millwall a few years back, but was able to meet up with some chums at London Bridge. As I waited for them, I got talking to some police who said the same thing as in the OP - we were fragmented shall we say. Then I started listening to the police comms: all you could hear were the police reporting in Rangers naughtiness and then, getting worked up by a mob of 100 Rfosi who had caused mayhem and they couldn’t control!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

A question for you naughty boys on 15:24 - Aug 30 with 5667 viewsDorse

Fackinell

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

A question for you naughty boys on 16:10 - Aug 30 with 5553 viewsBoston

A question for you naughty boys on 15:14 - Aug 30 by PlanetHonneywood

I was at that game at Ipswich and it all kicked off when the police let their fans out right at the time as we were walking past. Whereupon a load of Rangers charged toward the home fans. I say Rangers, but when we were getting the train from Liverpool Street, I bumped into an old school pal who was/claimed to be in the ICF, and he said there were a load of them heading to Suffolk.

As for our reputation; I couldn’t make a game at Millwall a few years back, but was able to meet up with some chums at London Bridge. As I waited for them, I got talking to some police who said the same thing as in the OP - we were fragmented shall we say. Then I started listening to the police comms: all you could hear were the police reporting in Rangers naughtiness and then, getting worked up by a mob of 100 Rfosi who had caused mayhem and they couldn’t control!

That’s what it may have looked like but it’s not what happened at the end of the Ipswich game....if you’re referring to season where there was the big off on the pitch?

A question for you naughty boys on 16:13 - Aug 30 with 5538 viewsBoston

Oh, while there may have been the odd follower of another club up there with us, this was just a big turn out of heavily intoxicated Rangers. I

A question for you naughty boys on 16:31 - Aug 30 with 5491 viewscaliforniahoop

A question for you naughty boys on 14:36 - Aug 30 by BostonR

I saw nothing, at some stage after the game, I was in most of those areas, first I have heard of it, a bit silly by the sounds of it.

Hung out in both areas as well, maybe to young.
A question for you naughty boys on 17:29 - Aug 30 with 5363 viewsqpr_1968

Ladbroke grove-white city/shepherds bush was brewing back in the mid 70's.
1975/76 season, us older lot from the grove, would use the springbok on every home game,
but would drink in the springbok most nights as well.
on match days it was all pally, but during the week the locals didn't take too kindly to us using their boozer.
about a week before the away game at Norwich that season it kicked off between grove and white city/shepherds bush in the springbok big time, we were on the backfoot that night.
but on the Friday before the Norwich game it was water under the bridge, and we all left together over night in a big convoy from outside the springbok, cars all the way back down south Africa road.
the 82 cup final has been mentioned, rightly so, but although the replay was naughty, qpr fans gave Tottenham as good as we got, even though we were out numbered.
the 84 game at Ipswich in the cup, qpr invaded the pitch, as well as bumping into Ipswich as they came out the home end.
think even the night before the 86 cup final against oxford, it kicked off between LG, and WHITE CITY, in the hammersmith palais.

then you got the Northolt lot who don't like any one....but that's a different story.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

A question for you naughty boys on 17:34 - Aug 30 with 5346 viewsCroydonCaptJack

A question for you naughty boys on 14:59 - Aug 30 by Boston

I remember that as it was right in front of me.

I met a Spurs hooligan a few years ago who said that incident was the night it all started for him.
A question for you naughty boys on 18:58 - Aug 30 with 5157 viewsMiss_Terraces

A question for you naughty boys on 17:29 - Aug 30 by qpr_1968

1975/76 season, us older lot from the grove, would use the springbok on every home game,
on match days it was all pally, but during the week the locals didn't take too kindly to us using their boozer.
about a week before the away game at Norwich that season it kicked off between grove and white city/shepherds bush in the springbok big time, we were on the backfoot that night.
but on the Friday before the Norwich game it was water under the bridge, and we all left together over night in a big convoy from outside the springbok, cars all the way back down south Africa road.
the 82 cup final has been mentioned, rightly so, but although the replay was naughty, qpr fans gave Tottenham as good as we got, even though we were out numbered.
the 84 game at Ipswich in the cup, qpr invaded the pitch, as well as bumping into Ipswich as they came out the home end.
think even the night before the 86 cup final against oxford, it kicked off between LG, and WHITE CITY, in the hammersmith palais.

then you got the Northolt lot who don't like any one....but that's a different story.

It all started in the springbok? Should of guessed that. Always hated that pub. Had enough of away fans claiming to take our pub, when we gave it to them. Never understood why we gave it up, it's proper QPR, sh!t but local.
Thank you for all the replies, I have learnt far more than I expected

A question for you naughty boys on 19:25 - Aug 30 with 5102 viewsThe_Beast1976

Northolt Stormtroopers, nastiest of the lot
A question for you naughty boys on 19:40 - Aug 30 with 5041 viewsBoston

January ‘85 on that Ipswich fixture.

A question for you naughty boys on 20:35 - Aug 30 with 4904 viewsqpr_1968

A question for you naughty boys on 19:40 - Aug 30 by Boston

January ‘85 on that Ipswich fixture.

should have put 84/85 season.....the home tie was lively as well, white city flats after.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024