Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spackman Come Out of Retirement 21:51 - Sep 17 with 1653 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

[Post edited 17 Sep 2019 22:34]
The Sun is a Shitrag Thread on 22:00 - Sep 17 with 1624 views2Thomas2Bowles

The Sun strikes again by Hayesender 17 Sep 2019 12:05
Ben Stokes describes Sun story about family as 'immoral and heartless' - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/49726913

What an absolutely awful rag. Wouldn't even use it to wipe my arse

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

The Sun is a Shitrag Thread on 22:07 - Sep 17 with 1602 viewsstowmarketrange

It just shows how despicable that paper is that 2 days after praising him for his part in the Ashes series,that they seek to spread rubbish about anything they could dig up about him or his family.And it follows a long list of terrible articles that this rag has published over the years.

I really hope that this means the beginning of the end for the sun.Good riddance if it closes down tomorrow.Although I feel for the decent people who work for them though,should they lose their jobs.
The Sun is a Shitrag Thread on 22:30 - Sep 17 with 1514 viewscolinallcars

The Sun is a Shitrag Thread on 22:07 - Sep 17 by stowmarketrange

It just shows how despicable that paper is that 2 days after praising him for his part in the Ashes series,that they seek to spread rubbish about anything they could dig up about him or his family.And it follows a long list of terrible articles that this rag has published over the years.

I really hope that this means the beginning of the end for the sun.Good riddance if it closes down tomorrow.Although I feel for the decent people who work for them though,should they lose their jobs.

It's a very dangerous 'paper. When the Daily Herald, which was a Labour supporting paper, ceased publication the Sun was born and many people thought it would be similar. Nothing could be further from the truth. I find it astonishing that so many working class people buy it and swear by every word. I wish people would follow the example of the scousers and refuse to buy it.
Spackman Come Out of Retirement on 17:38 - Sep 18 with 1007 viewsonlyrinmoray

Never bought that comic I was offered a free one in the local shop and to the assistants surprise refused it I only buy the i Paper Good value and a good read
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024