Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just Back 17:24 - Sep 21 with 3715 viewsDWQPR

Well actually that’s a lie. Standing in a queue for South Bermondsey station, not been held back by the old bill but the lack of trains. Sort it out Corbyn you caarrnt!

Solid win if unspectacular, much the better team, but complacent at times and did well to get that second goal straight off as it’s never an easy place to come to. Great fûck up by their keeper, nice it cost them the game unlike Lumley’s blooper. Last 20 Millwall reverted to type and just lobbed it forward to Smith who has definitely lost his pace since he left us. I said after the Swansea game that we would play a lot worse and win. We did and we won. 4th place is a nice place to be but not as nice as South Bermondsey in the early Autumn sunshine!

Still queuing by the way!

UUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRR’sssssssss!!!!!!!!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Just Back on 17:29 - Sep 21 with 3635 viewspaulparker

Great win , heard we got complacent but the sign of a good team is to grind out something out of nothing, even better turning that lot over I bet they were frothing
Be safe DW by the way when did smith have pace ?

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Just Back on 17:54 - Sep 21 with 3317 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Smith has lost pace?

ROFL!

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Just Back on 17:54 - Sep 21 with 3318 viewsVancouverHoop

Millwall reverted to type and just lobbed it forward to Smith who has definitely lost his pace since he left us.

Hee hee hee!
Just Back on 19:03 - Sep 21 with 2838 viewsDWQPR

Just Back on 17:29 - Sep 21 by paulparker

Great win , heard we got complacent but the sign of a good team is to grind out something out of nothing, even better turning that lot over I bet they were frothing
Be safe DW by the way when did smith have pace ?

Well that was nice and uneventful. Had more danger of getting sun stroke than aggro with those pussy cats.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Just Back on 19:08 - Sep 21 with 2792 viewsLongsufferingR

Just back for real. Got straight out just before they shut the gates. Not as much anger from the Millwall fans at the station as I thought there would be. They seem pretty resigned to a season of shyteness.

Never created an awful lot today as the final ball was often astray. Eze head and shoulders above every player on the park but Wells obviously deserves the plaudits and I thought the big back 3 and Manning were excellent.
Just Back on 19:17 - Sep 21 with 2705 viewsWilloW4

Just Back on 19:08 - Sep 21 by LongsufferingR

Just back for real. Got straight out just before they shut the gates. Not as much anger from the Millwall fans at the station as I thought there would be. They seem pretty resigned to a season of shyteness.

Never created an awful lot today as the final ball was often astray. Eze head and shoulders above every player on the park but Wells obviously deserves the plaudits and I thought the big back 3 and Manning were excellent.

Good post, Manning and Wells were very lively... Great result.. COYR's.!!
Just Back on 19:30 - Sep 21 with 2578 viewsBlackCrowe

So good to see Wells banging them in. I was uncomfortable at some the slating he got last season. He's the most natural striker we've had since Chaz but just wasn't getting the service up front, often on his own. Now he is.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Just Back on 19:39 - Sep 21 with 2488 viewsBoston

Just Back on 19:30 - Sep 21 by BlackCrowe

So good to see Wells banging them in. I was uncomfortable at some the slating he got last season. He's the most natural striker we've had since Chaz but just wasn't getting the service up front, often on his own. Now he is.

Yes to all of that, but he stops running 'those' angles when he's not in the mood.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

Just Back on 00:13 - Sep 22 with 1735 viewsLoftgirl

I didn't realise big posh Matt had any pace to lose. He must be almost static now. To think a lot of people thought MW should have kept him. In Mark we trust.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024