Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wallace’s Big Chance 17:50 - Sep 28 with 1746 viewsHastings_Hoops

...with Hall out, Barbet suspended and assuming Warbs wants to retain three at the back against Cardiff, Wallace will likely slot in the left sided CB position. Will be interesting. He will be fired up to play well you would think.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2019 17:51]
Wallace’s Big Chance on 21:33 - Sep 28 with 1397 viewsDubaiR

Wallace a left back. Surely we signed Masterson as believe he is good enough. Personally Masterson for me dont think we should start playing full back at centre back
Wallace’s Big Chance on 21:36 - Sep 28 with 1392 viewsLongsufferingR

Wallace’s Big Chance on 21:33 - Sep 28 by DubaiR

Wallace a left back. Surely we signed Masterson as believe he is good enough. Personally Masterson for me dont think we should start playing full back at centre back

Yes, if he wants to stick to this formation, go with Masterson, otherwise back to 4-2-3-1 with Cameron and BFG at the back
Wallace’s Big Chance on 21:38 - Sep 28 with 1381 viewsDubaiR

Yep either 4 at back or keep the 3. No one covered themselves in glory today. Barbet before the red was playing well but he gets caught wrong side so often he just doesn't read the game
Wallace’s Big Chance on 08:35 - Sep 29 with 1121 viewsozexile

Wallace’s Big Chance on 21:38 - Sep 28 by DubaiR

Yep either 4 at back or keep the 3. No one covered themselves in glory today. Barbet before the red was playing well but he gets caught wrong side so often he just doesn't read the game

First time I'd seen him albeit on tv and yes.
Wallace’s Big Chance on 09:39 - Sep 29 with 1032 viewsPinnerPaul

Could also play Rangel as one of the 3?
Wallace’s Big Chance on 10:14 - Sep 29 with 979 viewsdaveB

i think he'll switch a back 4 on wednesday
Wallace’s Big Chance on 11:25 - Sep 29 with 908 viewsozexile

Wallace’s Big Chance on 10:14 - Sep 29 by daveB

i think he'll switch a back 4 on wednesday

I agree.
Wallace’s Big Chance on 11:28 - Sep 29 with 903 viewsWadR

Would like to see 4 at the back on Weds too. Dunno about starting Wallace, with little match fitness, in an unfamiliar position.

Cameron struggled yesterday I thought, as with Kane pushed up, he was often 1 on 1 v Diangana, and was exposed for his lack of pace. He's looked more assured at CB in a 2 in the past.

Hall/Leistner if Hall's fit, Cameron/Leistner if he's not imo.
Login to get fewer ads

Wallace’s Big Chance on 11:31 - Sep 29 with 895 viewsfrancisbowles

Wallace’s Big Chance on 21:33 - Sep 28 by DubaiR

Left side of a three, the roll is a mixture of centre back and left back. Wallace is big and left footed should be ok there.

Clint Hill could play left back or left sided centre back in a three or a four.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024