Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Smyth? 19:21 - Oct 10 with 1728 viewsconnell10

He seems to have been injured for ages , does anyone know what his injury is??

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Smyth? on 20:30 - Oct 10 with 1617 viewshubble

Don't know what his injury was, but it looks like he's nearly match fit again: https://www.wycombewanderers.co.uk/news/2019/october/match-preview-for-wycombe-w

"Paul Smyth is close to a return to training but remains sidelined this weekend..."
Smyth? on 20:41 - Oct 10 with 1585 viewsT_Block

Another with lots of potential.Really really impressive.I assume he has to do an Eze play twenty games score a few/alot of goals ,return ,impress in training and get a chance.I would like to see him a a sub for Wells on 70 minutes.
Fantastic change of pace, and an eye for goal.His goal against Cardiff was special season before last?
Smyth? on 20:46 - Oct 10 with 1570 viewsloftboy

Smyth? on 20:41 - Oct 10 by T_Block

Another with lots of potential.Really really impressive.I assume he has to do an Eze play twenty games score a few/alot of goals ,return ,impress in training and get a chance.I would like to see him a a sub for Wells on 70 minutes.
Fantastic change of pace, and an eye for goal.His goal against Cardiff was special season before last?

You do know he’s out on loan for the season

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Smyth? on 21:46 - Oct 10 with 1461 viewsqueensparker

Reckon Chair and Eze putting through balls into space for Smyth would be a tasty prospect....

If he’s not back until next year it’s probably only going to be Chair but that’s still something to look forward to
Smyth? on 03:55 - Oct 11 with 1219 viewsDavieQPR

Wouldn't call 2 goals in 16 appearances for us and 3 in 15 for Accrington as an eye for a goal particularly.
Smyth? on 04:47 - Oct 11 with 1203 viewssmegma

Smyth? on 03:55 - Oct 11 by DavieQPR

Wouldn't call 2 goals in 16 appearances for us and 3 in 15 for Accrington as an eye for a goal particularly.

As much as I like him I wonder WHY he rarely plays 90 minutes ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024