Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lacklustre QPR pay Brentford penalty - Report 19:42 - Oct 29 with 1982 viewsNorthernr

Lacklustre QPR pay Brentford penalty - Report 29th Oct 2019 19:30
Outplayed by their opponent and conned by the referee, QPR slipped to a disappointing but deserved Monday night defeat to neighbours Brentford at Loftus Road on Monday night. 18

Lacklustre QPR pay Brentford penalty - Report on 11:41 - Oct 30 with 1158 viewsJAPRANGERS

Fantastic report Clive!

Got up at 4.30 am and felt knackered all day at work! Shouldn't have bothered!
Lacklustre QPR pay Brentford penalty - Report on 11:50 - Oct 30 with 1150 viewsNorthantsHoop

Very fair report and exactly how I saw the game. It might be time to move Manning into central midfield and try Wallace at left back. I know Manning has been brilliant on the left but we need to lose the Cameron and Scowen partnership, Cameron starting to show his age and Scowen lacks quality at this level. Probably would replace Cameron with Ball. There is no point in putting Eze out wide he needs to play in a free flowing central role as a number 10. Anyway we are in a better place than where we were this time last season and what an impressive improvement in our away form. I have faith in Warbs and he is doing a great job with a team that has been put together for next to nothing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024