Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fans Forum 19:20 - Nov 5 with 1922 viewsNoDiddley

Got an invite to attend on Monday, due to fly to Tenerife on Saturday morning with the missus.
Dilemma
A) Do I cancel the holiday
B) Go & get divorced
C) ignore the email
Fans Forum on 19:31 - Nov 5 with 1898 viewsMedwayR

B & C isn’t it???

Poll: Who’s better?

Fans Forum on 08:21 - Nov 6 with 1712 viewsRblockPrior

Yet again, after about the 10th year of applying I haven't managed to get an invite to the fans forum. I really hope they haven't just picked the same people again. Not sure if there is any point me applying again

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Fans Forum on 08:24 - Nov 6 with 1702 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Strange how some people get an invite or can apply late and get one without any problem yet some others apply often and never seem to get asked.
Fans Forum on 09:06 - Nov 6 with 1668 viewsfrancisbowles

Maybe it's a bit like the Wimbledon ballot or Premium bonds. Some are lucky and get something on a fairly regular basis whilst others get nowt.
Fans Forum on 09:54 - Nov 6 with 1613 viewsPikey

Do those who get standing invites ( fanzines ,supporters groups etc) get to take friends along? Or shall we say nomination rights. Overheard a conversation in the Crown last Monday that suggested that was the case.
Fans Forum on 10:48 - Nov 6 with 1541 viewsBoston

Fans Forum on 08:24 - Nov 6 by CroydonCaptJack

Strange how some people get an invite or can apply late and get one without any problem yet some others apply often and never seem to get asked.

There’s one invite going on Craig’s list, 40 quid, apply No Problem or diddly or something.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Fans Forum on 11:00 - Nov 6 with 1522 viewsNorthernr

Fans Forum on 09:54 - Nov 6 by Pikey

Do those who get standing invites ( fanzines ,supporters groups etc) get to take friends along? Or shall we say nomination rights. Overheard a conversation in the Crown last Monday that suggested that was the case.

No plus ones. Well, I don't get a plus one, can't comment for the other groups that get an invite but it's just me from here.

Surprised and disappointed to see RBlock's post above. Honestly thought they were dragging people in off the streets for these things.
Fans Forum on 13:27 - Nov 6 with 1366 viewsSonofNorfolt

Just set a fan club/website and you're in.
Try 'QPR sh it but local'.
Login to get fewer ads

Fans Forum on 14:11 - Nov 6 with 1314 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Can NoDiddley help out RBlockPrior or is that a no-no?
Fans Forum on 14:13 - Nov 6 with 1311 viewsRblockPrior

I am not for one saying any fan is more important than another, I just think everyone should have a chance of going one of the years especially when the demand is not high.

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Fans Forum on 14:15 - Nov 6 with 1306 viewsNorthernr

Fans Forum on 14:13 - Nov 6 by RblockPrior

I am not for one saying any fan is more important than another, I just think everyone should have a chance of going one of the years especially when the demand is not high.

Agree. It's not right that somebody has applied as often as you have and never had an invite. It's either a poor oversight or a bit mucky, and neither is good.
Fans Forum on 14:19 - Nov 6 with 1298 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Fans Forum on 14:13 - Nov 6 by RblockPrior

No doubt that after 10 years of trying you deserve a personal invite but in the circumstances why not PM the OP (as he/she has received an invite but can't attend)? You could then raise the point at the forum.
[Post edited 6 Nov 2019 14:22]
Fans Forum on 19:41 - Nov 6 with 1151 viewsNoDiddley

Fans Forum on 14:11 - Nov 6 by Benny_the_Ball

Can NoDiddley help out RBlockPrior or is that a no-no?

Apparently it's a lucky dip, I have replied I can't make it & they spin the wheel to find another taker.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024