Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warburton to be sacked 14:06 - Dec 2 with 1529 viewsnumptydumpty

I just stupidly checked the newsnow site, several dodgy reports of Warburton to be replaced by ainsworth

Jeez

This surely is complete nonsense.

Give the guy a chance - he has done well so far with a massive overhaul - if this happens now I truly depar of the modern football club and tbh its destroying my once avid interest in our club

This sertiously cannot be fact - otherwise I would be calling for a complete overhaul in the hierarchy above the manager

If it was for poccetihno yes please but come one what is this

Must be a hoax surely !!!!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Warburton to be sacked on 14:24 - Dec 2 with 1470 viewsAntti_Heinola

1000% bullsh!t.

Same site saying this might happen also has a story (a whole story mind) on Amit's view of the game, which he put on twitter: 'Good point away from home. Onwards and upwards'

they dress that up as a news story. That's all you need to know about the churn of sites like that.

Bare bones.

Warburton to be sacked on 15:49 - Dec 2 with 1300 viewsnumptydumpty

Indeed - must be a very boring day for news to come up with this claptrap !!!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Warburton to be sacked on 15:57 - Dec 2 with 1283 viewsNed_Kennedys

Warburton to be sacked on 15:49 - Dec 2 by numptydumpty

Indeed - must be a very boring day for news to come up with this claptrap !!!!

Newsnow website just collates all QPR related 'news' stories from loads of websites: it used to be a good source of info but is now clogged up with clickbait rubbish, including 'stories' entirely generated by the Twitter rantings of some of our lesser thinking fans.
Warburton to be sacked on 16:11 - Dec 2 with 1246 viewssmegma

And yet people still read these awful websites. Some even believe it. The same people will believe the word 'gullible' has been removed from the Oxford English Dictionary.
Warburton to be sacked on 16:17 - Dec 2 with 1229 viewsJacksDad

Warburton to be sacked on 16:11 - Dec 2 by smegma

And yet people still read these awful websites. Some even believe it. The same people will believe the word 'gullible' has been removed from the Oxford English Dictionary.

Has it f*ck I have just checked and it gives the definition as "working class Tory voter"
Warburton to be sacked on 17:10 - Dec 2 with 1097 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Warburton to be sacked on 18:09 - Dec 2 with 999 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Already a thread on this topic:

Warbs out Ainsworth in by QPRSteve 1 Dec 2019 16:03
https://www.teamtalk.com/news/exclusive-qpr-eye-club-legend-as-warburton-faces-axe

I hope there's no truth in this.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024