Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds ticket prices 16:15 - Dec 9 with 1388 viewsenfieldargh

Lee Hoos mentioned we get 75K for sky to show our game live.

I dont think Leeds will have a problem selling both tiers of SE so hopefully the club will charge away fans a similar price to what they charge away fans at Elland Road which is £39.

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Leeds ticket prices on 16:19 - Dec 9 with 1365 viewsstowmarketrange

I’ve just seen on the Preston site that they’re being charged £39 for a live game on Boxing Day,so it seems they’re ripping everybody off this season.
Charge them £39 plus a surcharge for cleaning up after their mob.
Leeds ticket prices on 16:55 - Dec 9 with 1297 viewsactonman

I believe and have read that every other teams fans are p!ssed off when it comes to how much Leeds charge. £39 plus the obligatory legal scam that is known as “booking fee”
If you look at the forums, the Leeds fans think it’s fine cos you get to watch the self proclaimed champions of Europe .

I think there was or is some such rule that says you can’t charge away fans more for the same seats as the home fans , hence ken Bates moving the away fans into the stand with the most expensive seats.
Leeds ticket prices on 10:13 - Dec 10 with 1011 viewsterryb

I understand wanting to charge them £39, but I'm sorry but you can't! That is, unless you increase the prices in The Loft to that!

Away fans have to be charged the same as home fans are for the equivalent seats. This is meant to apply even when a club has a price promotion for a match. IF (no chance of it happening) we were to reduce the Upper Loft price to £20 for the Barnsley match, Barnsley fans could only be charged £20 in the Upper School End.

At least, that is the theory! I think most clubs operate on the principle that the away club won't know they have a promotion going for that day!
Leeds ticket prices on 10:19 - Dec 10 with 1000 viewsWatford_Ranger

Can’t agree with punishing their fans for their club’s greed.

It’s ludicrous that it costs more to enter Loftus Road as an away fan than any Premier League ground.
Leeds ticket prices on 11:15 - Dec 10 with 917 viewsRblockPrior

Birmingham have the right idea with their pricing

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Leeds ticket prices on 11:53 - Dec 10 with 870 viewsLongsufferingR

Leeds ticket prices on 11:15 - Dec 10 by RblockPrior

Birmingham have the right idea with their pricing

Well I suppose they have to get something right.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024