Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This week's podcast 16:18 - Feb 5 with 1776 viewsNorthernr

Fair warning, I'm one of the guests.

One step forward two steps Nahk - Podcast 5th Feb 2020 16:18
Comedian Seann Walsh is the special studio guest on this week's Open All R's Podcast which looks back on three defeats and the departure of Nahki Wells. 0

This week's podcast on 16:30 - Feb 5 with 1748 viewsTacticalR

Listened to it this morning. I thought this was a good discussion of the recent mood of angst among the supporters.

Air hostess clique

This week's podcast on 19:28 - Feb 5 with 1619 viewsOldPedro

Enjoyed this pod - thought you were spot on with your comments Clive

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

This week's podcast on 19:48 - Feb 5 with 1600 viewsthame_hoops

Good listen, UMMMMMMMMMMMM
This week's podcast on 21:40 - Feb 5 with 1494 viewsRangersw12

A very good listen and 100% agree with a lot if what is said . Its probably the biggest summer for a long time we really need to buy well and maximise every bit of cash we have

Finney is irritating not speaking into the mic half the time , also making up the rumour about £700 k for Smith and moaning about playing 1 up front when we have a front 4 of Chair , Eze , Hugil and Bright . What does he want 442 and lump it ?
This week's podcast on 08:51 - Feb 6 with 1320 viewsFaurlinho

Real first team line-up this week: brilliant. Your writing/this website and the podcast are frequently the best part of supporting qpr..
This week's podcast on 10:13 - Feb 6 with 1233 viewsdaveB

This week's podcast on 21:40 - Feb 5 by Rangersw12

A very good listen and 100% agree with a lot if what is said . Its probably the biggest summer for a long time we really need to buy well and maximise every bit of cash we have

Finney is irritating not speaking into the mic half the time , also making up the rumour about £700 k for Smith and moaning about playing 1 up front when we have a front 4 of Chair , Eze , Hugil and Bright . What does he want 442 and lump it ?

exactly this, I'm about half way through and I do wonder what he's talking about half the time.
This week's podcast on 10:27 - Feb 6 with 1215 viewsCroydonCaptJack

This week's podcast on 10:13 - Feb 6 by daveB

exactly this, I'm about half way through and I do wonder what he's talking about half the time.

He's clearly passionate but it is good to hear the others speak occasionally.
This week's podcast on 10:47 - Feb 6 with 1175 viewsstevec

This week's podcast on 10:13 - Feb 6 by daveB

Can't he wear one of these? How fckin hard is it to talk into a mic

Login to get fewer ads

This week's podcast on 11:45 - Feb 6 with 1095 viewsWokingR

This week's podcast on 10:47 - Feb 6 by stevec

Can't he wear one of these? How fckin hard is it to talk into a mic

Didn't realise Finney was so pretty though
This week's podcast on 11:54 - Feb 6 with 1082 viewsrsonist

That £700k Smith rumour gaining any purchase at all is frightening - probably a Facebook thing? - I shake my head at some of the credulity on here but that's just another stratosphere of mug entirely. Shows you what the club are up against when it comes to managing the narrative.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2020 11:55]
This week's podcast on 12:51 - Feb 6 with 995 viewsNorthernr

This week's podcast on 11:54 - Feb 6 by rsonist

That £700k Smith rumour gaining any purchase at all is frightening - probably a Facebook thing? - I shake my head at some of the credulity on here but that's just another stratosphere of mug entirely. Shows you what the club are up against when it comes to managing the narrative.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2020 11:55]

I need to talk to him about it again next time I see him, I just laughed at it on the pod and we talked about it a bit more after so I know where he's got it from (disgruntled).

If Smith is on, say, £17,000 a week at City and we've agreed to swallow that for a season then that wouldn't be a million miles off £700,000, but Fin seemed to be suggesting we were paying his wage and a £700k loan fee which I just cannot imagine being true.
This week's podcast on 13:21 - Feb 6 with 934 viewsMrSheen

I'm sure he's a great bloke etc, but I gave up listening to the podcast because I was sick of him talking over everyone else all the time. If he was only irritating half the time, it would be an improvement.
This week's podcast on 13:22 - Feb 6 with 933 viewsslmrstid

This week's podcast on 12:51 - Feb 6 by Northernr

I need to talk to him about it again next time I see him, I just laughed at it on the pod and we talked about it a bit more after so I know where he's got it from (disgruntled).

If Smith is on, say, £17,000 a week at City and we've agreed to swallow that for a season then that wouldn't be a million miles off £700,000, but Fin seemed to be suggesting we were paying his wage and a £700k loan fee which I just cannot imagine being true.

I know its conjecture, but realistically speaking you're probably not too far off the mark with that wage Northern, and its a sign of how absolutely barmy modern day football has become that someone who has done absolutely bugger all in the game at any reasonable level, and at that age, is on that sort of money.

Just absolutely crazy.
This week's podcast on 13:43 - Feb 6 with 896 viewsNorthernr

This week's podcast on 13:22 - Feb 6 by slmrstid

I know its conjecture, but realistically speaking you're probably not too far off the mark with that wage Northern, and its a sign of how absolutely barmy modern day football has become that someone who has done absolutely bugger all in the game at any reasonable level, and at that age, is on that sort of money.

Just absolutely crazy.

Couple of weeks ago City's kids lost at Scunny in the poxy mess trophy and the lad that scored a couple for Scunny, Kevin Van Veen, said in his interview afterwards that their centre half had just been in his ear all night about how much money he was on. Zero first team appearances, 17 years old, taking the piss out of a lower league journeyman in a Leesing.Com Trophy game.

https://talksport.com/football/efl/653127/scunthorpe-revenge-man-city-youth-play
This week's podcast on 13:52 - Feb 6 with 871 viewsEastR

This week's podcast on 13:43 - Feb 6 by Northernr

Couple of weeks ago City's kids lost at Scunny in the poxy mess trophy and the lad that scored a couple for Scunny, Kevin Van Veen, said in his interview afterwards that their centre half had just been in his ear all night about how much money he was on. Zero first team appearances, 17 years old, taking the piss out of a lower league journeyman in a Leesing.Com Trophy game.

https://talksport.com/football/efl/653127/scunthorpe-revenge-man-city-youth-play

good for him, 2 goals and an assist is the perfect response.
But if he was stuck for something else he could have just replied 'you must be really good, never near the first team that has Stones in'

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

This week's podcast on 14:25 - Feb 6 with 805 viewswestberksr

how many pints of Peroni do you have pre pod..... just checking you are as professional as matchdays
This week's podcast on 14:31 - Feb 6 with 788 viewsNorthernr

This week's podcast on 14:25 - Feb 6 by westberksr

how many pints of Peroni do you have pre pod..... just checking you are as professional as matchdays

0 before, couple during, pub after.
This week's podcast on 14:44 - Feb 6 with 765 viewsTacticalR

Je suis Finney.

Air hostess clique

This week's podcast on 14:52 - Feb 6 with 735 viewsMrSheen

This week's podcast on 14:44 - Feb 6 by TacticalR

Je suis Finney.

You don't bring me flowers...

Actually on reflection my original comment was unfairly sarcastic on a real enthusiast who’s clearly besotted with our club. Duly retracted.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2020 15:14]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024