Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New stadium 21:01 - Jun 17 with 951 viewstoreqpr

Copy the stadium in Lviv about 40k capasity looks beautiful just a tip
New stadium on 21:53 - Jun 17 with 881 viewsToast_R

Hmmm, looks not too dissimilar to this cesspit...

New stadium on 23:29 - Jun 17 with 770 viewsjamois

IMO to try and replicate Loftus rd, the lower tiers need to be more vertical so that we're more over the pitch making life hell for the away team. Modern stadia lose atmosphere by the lower tier gradient being too shallow - sets the fans too far back. No such problems here: http://www.footballgroundsofengland.co.uk/foreign%20grounds/dortmund.htm

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

New stadium on 11:35 - Jun 18 with 593 viewsRs_Holy

Keeps being mentioned but Boa Vistas stadium is the best new stadium I have seen on TV. It would also be totally unique in the English Footy league. The only thing I would change is to have seats in the corners (at 45 degrees) connecting all the stands.

As far as existing stadiums in this country, the best I have been to is the McDons stadium. Good layout and the only thing I would change about that stadium is to have the lower tier a bit smaller and the upper a bit bigger which would mean a more enclosed feel than at present.
New stadium on 11:36 - Jun 18 with 593 viewsRs_Holy

Keeps being mentioned but Boa Vistas stadium is the best new stadium I have seen on TV. It would also be totally unique in the English Footy league. The only thing I would change is to have seats in the corners (at 45 degrees) connecting all the stands.

As far as existing stadiums in this country, the best I have been to is the McDons stadium. Good layout and the only thing I would change about that stadium is to have the lower tier a bit smaller and the upper a bit bigger which would mean a more enclosed feel than at present.
New stadium on 11:43 - Jun 18 with 575 viewsbob566

rebuild highbury. Never been but fans always looked like they were right on top of the action for a 40k stadium.
New stadium on 11:44 - Jun 18 with 575 viewsbob566

rebuild highbury. Never been but fans always looked like they were right on top of the action for a 40k stadium.
New stadium on 11:56 - Jun 18 with 551 viewshopphoops

can we add Poznan to our list of models to follow in a smaller version? all multiple tiers close to the pitch, different size stands to keep it interesting etc etc

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

New stadium on 12:54 - Jun 18 with 475 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

I've always had a soft spot for Sampdoria's Luigi Ferraris stadium...
Login to get fewer ads

New stadium on 13:01 - Jun 18 with 453 viewsLewes_r

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

New stadium on 13:38 - Jun 18 with 415 viewsrrrspricey

^^^^ This

And not a restricted view in sight (excuse the crap pun)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024