Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Khan v Molina 01:04 - Dec 16 with 915 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Anyone else attempting to stay up for this? 2am on skysports1 for those in the UK.

It does do my head in that so many fights have to be in bloody West Coast America, pussy fighters who won't travel. For that reason alone I hope Khan wins, but hoping may be as near as it comes unfortunately.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Khan v Molina on 06:01 - Dec 16 with 869 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Stopped after the 10th, credit where it's due Khan! Soaked up a few big hits and recovered well each time. Lightening quick hands and man Molina got cut up early on and just got worse! I didn't think Khan would stand a few big hits and I thought this rising star would be more of a challenge, it's only one fight but definitely some good boxing from Khan.
Khan v Molina on 06:10 - Dec 16 with 859 viewsBazWoT

I watched it Pabs, what a wait, tough little bugger Molina and a decent ref.

Good performance, like watching Khan.

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

Khan v Molina on 07:58 - Dec 16 with 835 viewsWeaverQPR

I want to see Khan and Kell Brook slog it out.

@WeavQPR

Khan v Molina on 09:57 - Dec 16 with 761 viewsBacon_1977

Khan v Molina on 07:58 - Dec 16 by WeaverQPR

I want to see Khan and Kell Brook slog it out.

Kell brook will be too good for Khan at the moment, think Kell is a better fighter.

Although Khan continues to develope from last night and that could change. Want to see Kell against Peterson or someone like that.
Khan v Molina on 12:08 - Dec 16 with 711 viewsfacto

brook would easily see off khan who i believe is a three round fighter against strong punching opposition....khan looked ok against molina who in all honesty was a'small lightweight'...khan goes up to welter.....mayweather/bradley/alvarado/berto/pacman/brook/ortiz....................er
Khan v Molina on 12:14 - Dec 16 with 694 viewsNeil_SI

I don't think Khan has much of a future, it's only a matter of time before he gets tagged by a heavy hitter and he will go down. That's his main problem and he's had a couple of very heavy knockdowns in his career already, which will have reduced his punch resistance further.

He needs to keep working on his defensive side, otherwise it will end in tears for him, and even then, I think against top class opposition he's always going to get found out as they will find a way to land.

Molina was just too small in this fight and was a sensibly picked opponent to allow him to put into practice some of the things he's been working on. Having said that, we've seen Khan hurt and floored by smaller men and the moment I saw him hurt by Willie Limond back in 2007, who wasn't a puncher at all, I knew he'd have trouble as he moved up in class.
Khan v Molina on 12:45 - Dec 16 with 671 viewsfacto

Khan v Molina on 12:14 - Dec 16 by Neil_SI

I don't think Khan has much of a future, it's only a matter of time before he gets tagged by a heavy hitter and he will go down. That's his main problem and he's had a couple of very heavy knockdowns in his career already, which will have reduced his punch resistance further.

He needs to keep working on his defensive side, otherwise it will end in tears for him, and even then, I think against top class opposition he's always going to get found out as they will find a way to land.

Molina was just too small in this fight and was a sensibly picked opponent to allow him to put into practice some of the things he's been working on. Having said that, we've seen Khan hurt and floored by smaller men and the moment I saw him hurt by Willie Limond back in 2007, who wasn't a puncher at all, I knew he'd have trouble as he moved up in class.

khans speed is his best attribute....when he tries to 'mix' it he's found out....but fair play to him for staying over the pond where the training is far superior!
Khan v Molina on 15:02 - Dec 16 with 640 viewsklr

The best thing about seeing Amir Khan making yet another comeback is that you will only have to wait 6-12 months to seeing getting knocked the f*ck out again.

Carl Froch; there's a good boxer I'd pay money to see.

Amir Khan should have packed up boxing by now, nothing wrong with losing a fight, but getting beaten is a different matter entirely.
Login to get fewer ads

Khan v Molina on 15:06 - Dec 16 with 636 viewsklr

Khan v Molina on 12:08 - Dec 16 by facto

brook would easily see off khan who i believe is a three round fighter against strong punching opposition....khan looked ok against molina who in all honesty was a'small lightweight'...khan goes up to welter.....mayweather/bradley/alvarado/berto/pacman/brook/ortiz....................er

Agree, Khan isnt even a top ten fighter at the weights he's trying to fight at nevermind all the best pound for pound crap that he & his people even now still keep coming out with.
If he didnt have Golden Boy promotions behind him, he'd be fighting on Channel 5 alongside boxers of the calibre of Audley Harrison & Tyson Fury.
Khan v Molina on 15:51 - Dec 16 with 601 viewsthemodfather

Khan v Molina on 15:06 - Dec 16 by klr

Agree, Khan isnt even a top ten fighter at the weights he's trying to fight at nevermind all the best pound for pound crap that he & his people even now still keep coming out with.
If he didnt have Golden Boy promotions behind him, he'd be fighting on Channel 5 alongside boxers of the calibre of Audley Harrison & Tyson Fury.

i did not want to sit up to 3am again, khan chases the $$$$ and american acclaim but his main audience is here....
khan tried to do too much v garcia, he had it won, garcia cut and lost...then got caught, naive....like froch, most of khan's fights have been title fights ( molina was not of course) and he'll have at least one more before he is over.
Khan v Molina on 16:57 - Dec 16 with 577 viewshoopdog

Khan v Molina on 15:02 - Dec 16 by klr

The best thing about seeing Amir Khan making yet another comeback is that you will only have to wait 6-12 months to seeing getting knocked the f*ck out again.

Carl Froch; there's a good boxer I'd pay money to see.

Amir Khan should have packed up boxing by now, nothing wrong with losing a fight, but getting beaten is a different matter entirely.

No way should Khan pack it in , he is in it for money his handlers will select opponents that he can and should beat until he has to step up again then he'll get cought out again . Being from asian and Muslim background he has hero status and is box office there Is still a few quid left in him yet
Khan v Molina on 16:58 - Dec 16 with 572 viewsklr

Khan v Molina on 16:57 - Dec 16 by hoopdog

No way should Khan pack it in , he is in it for money his handlers will select opponents that he can and should beat until he has to step up again then he'll get cought out again . Being from asian and Muslim background he has hero status and is box office there Is still a few quid left in him yet

True
Khan v Molina on 17:00 - Dec 16 with 570 viewsBazWoT

Khan v Molina on 15:51 - Dec 16 by themodfather

i did not want to sit up to 3am again, khan chases the $$$$ and american acclaim but his main audience is here....
khan tried to do too much v garcia, he had it won, garcia cut and lost...then got caught, naive....like froch, most of khan's fights have been title fights ( molina was not of course) and he'll have at least one more before he is over.

You didn't have to, didn't start til 5am

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

Khan v Molina on 18:37 - Dec 16 with 532 viewsfacto

Khan v Molina on 17:00 - Dec 16 by BazWoT

You didn't have to, didn't start til 5am

talk of khan v marquez..............lights out time again!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024