Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adel MOM 16:57 - Dec 15 with 4466 viewsade_qpr

Thought it was his best game in the Premier League by miles.
Do others have any other takers?

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Adel MOM on 17:02 - Dec 15 with 3524 viewshoops_legend

Better than messi
Adel MOM on 17:02 - Dec 15 with 3520 viewsvegasranger

His second goal was sheer genius.
Adel MOM on 17:02 - Dec 15 with 3519 viewskropotkin41

Adel clearly, but honourable mentions for Clint Hill, Traore, Faurlin, and really, all the rest.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Adel MOM on 17:03 - Dec 15 with 3501 viewsdubaistu

He was different gravy today. If he plays another 15 games like that this season, we'll be fine. They simply couldn't handle him

We'll play far worse and win this season.
Adel MOM on 17:05 - Dec 15 with 3481 viewsstuabd

Just a classy finish. He wanted it all the game and deserved everything he got.
Adel MOM on 17:09 - Dec 15 with 3452 viewscheeseydane

If ever there was a no-brainer, it was today.

Looked up for it from the first minute.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Adel MOM on 17:09 - Dec 15 with 3452 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

Definitely

Give Harry credit - gave him license to roam

It's got to be Yarg

Adel MOM on 17:12 - Dec 15 with 3429 viewsClive_Anderson

Absolutely delighted for him. For a while I was worried Harry might not fancy him especially after he got subbed against Wigan, but thankfully he's no mug and Tarbs repaid him today.

Just a brilliant footballer all round.
Login to get fewer ads

Adel MOM on 17:16 - Dec 15 with 3411 viewsQPRDave

Not really a difficult choice today, but would like to give a mention for SWP worked very hard and took a few hits for the cause. Clint/Nelsen had a good game imo too
Adel MOM on 17:17 - Dec 15 with 3396 viewsWestonsuperR

Superb, very good chance that his 2nd will be our goal of the season.
Adel MOM on 17:19 - Dec 15 with 3379 viewsRanger78

He was World Class in my opinion. There were some goid performances but he was the best player on the pitch by miles.

Gutted we will loose him to African Cup
Adel MOM on 17:26 - Dec 15 with 3343 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

Adel MOM on 17:19 - Dec 15 by Ranger78

He was World Class in my opinion. There were some goid performances but he was the best player on the pitch by miles.

Gutted we will loose him to African Cup

Rather there than in the transfer window...

It's got to be Yarg

Adel MOM on 17:39 - Dec 15 with 3282 viewsGloucs_R

Mbia a close second for me. Worked his socks off and at the end jumped into the crowd again to give his shirt a kid

Poll: Warburton, What's next?

Adel MOM on 17:50 - Dec 15 with 3244 viewsMetallica_Hoop

All played well today. Adel was something else, I think Sidwell gave up at one point.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Adel MOM on 17:50 - Dec 15 with 3241 viewsQPR_ARG

What we saw today is nothing else than the result of playing Adel every week but also playing him being well surrounded (bar SWP).

He had players around giving him options. We didn't isolate him and we played with purpose.

You can't expect an offensive-minded player to do a great job if he's played for just a few minutes every two matches or if you don't play him every week (and that's even not considering the system in which you make him play).

It's the same with goalscorers. They are confidence players. It's not easy for them to really turn it on if they don't find their rhythm. Yes, I know there are exceptions (Chicharito, Solskjaer), but they are just that...exceptions. And they play/ed for fcuking Man Utd (always in attack, etc etc.)

We are blessed to have Taarabt. I don't understand how some QPR fans don't see this. It's a mystery.
Adel MOM on 17:53 - Dec 15 with 3224 viewsPey

Good game from everybody, they all showed the desire to win this game.
To me the combo of Taarabt and Faurlin was the key today.
Adel MOM on 17:57 - Dec 15 with 3199 viewsPommyhoop

He was superb.So strong as well as skillful.People think he's just flicks, nutmegs and stepovers but he's a fcuking lump who can mix it with the worst of them.Second goal was sheer class.If that had not come off it wouldve looked silly and pretencious and Cisse wouldve torn him a new one but Adel has the class and vision to pull it off.
CLASS.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Adel MOM on 17:57 - Dec 15 with 3195 viewsBlackCrowe

Adel MOM on 17:53 - Dec 15 by Pey

Good game from everybody, they all showed the desire to win this game.
To me the combo of Taarabt and Faurlin was the key today.

That's a very good point - Taarabt and Faurlin combine beautifully, as they did in our promotion season - perfect understanding.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Adel MOM on 18:01 - Dec 15 with 3182 viewskropotkin41

Mbia is an extraordinary footballer - I'd love to see him stay for the long term.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Adel MOM on 18:04 - Dec 15 with 3173 viewsBlackCrowe

Adel MOM on 18:01 - Dec 15 by kropotkin41

Mbia is an extraordinary footballer - I'd love to see him stay for the long term.

Had a great game - snuffed Berbatov out completely.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Adel MOM on 18:04 - Dec 15 with 3173 viewspomanjou

Adel MOM on 17:50 - Dec 15 by QPR_ARG

What we saw today is nothing else than the result of playing Adel every week but also playing him being well surrounded (bar SWP).

He had players around giving him options. We didn't isolate him and we played with purpose.

You can't expect an offensive-minded player to do a great job if he's played for just a few minutes every two matches or if you don't play him every week (and that's even not considering the system in which you make him play).

It's the same with goalscorers. They are confidence players. It's not easy for them to really turn it on if they don't find their rhythm. Yes, I know there are exceptions (Chicharito, Solskjaer), but they are just that...exceptions. And they play/ed for fcuking Man Utd (always in attack, etc etc.)

We are blessed to have Taarabt. I don't understand how some QPR fans don't see this. It's a mystery.

You should get off SWP'S back after todays performance.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Adel MOM on 18:07 - Dec 15 with 3152 viewsJamie

Very lively opening 20 minutes, disappeared for 30 mins as did everyone as the game died out before turning it on again. MOTM could be one of 7 players.
Adel MOM on 18:08 - Dec 15 with 3152 viewsessextaxiboy

Play Faurlin...get the max from Adel
..simples
Adel MOM on 18:15 - Dec 15 with 3123 viewsClive_Anderson

Adel MOM on 17:57 - Dec 15 by Pommyhoop

He was superb.So strong as well as skillful.People think he's just flicks, nutmegs and stepovers but he's a fcuking lump who can mix it with the worst of them.Second goal was sheer class.If that had not come off it wouldve looked silly and pretencious and Cisse wouldve torn him a new one but Adel has the class and vision to pull it off.
CLASS.

Yeah totally. There was one point in the first half where he just plucked a difficult ball in the air and used his strength to turn two Fulham players who tried to squash him but just bounced off.

He's a lot stronger than he looks as well as having all his other qualities.

Adel MOM on 18:18 - Dec 15 with 3097 viewsTW_R

Adel MOM on 18:04 - Dec 15 by pomanjou

You should get off SWP'S back after todays performance.

Exactly. It's like a f*cking stuck record. It must be an addiction. MUST-SAY-SWP-IS-SHIT, MUST-SAY-SWP-IS-SHIT. It's all getting very boring and very repetitive.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024