Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The last time there was a 5-5 draw in the top division.... 18:13 - May 20 with 578 viewsrichranger

QPR 5 Newcastle 5 - after we were down 0-4 at half time and 3-5 with 5 minutes left.

http://fourfourtwo.com/blogs/fourfourtwoview/archive/2013/05/20/queens-park-rang

I remember it well
The last time there was a 5-5 draw in the top division.... on 18:42 - May 20 with 554 viewsQPR_John

Does not count as far as the media are concerned as not in the Premier League.
The last time there was a 5-5 draw in the top division.... on 19:31 - May 20 with 522 viewsAgedR

Waddle was completely unplayable that day.

And there was Gary Micklewhite - before Big Bobby Hazell ate him

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

The last time there was a 5-5 draw in the top division.... on 20:43 - May 20 with 464 viewsbaz_qpr

Best game I've ever been too, and we nearly scored the most amazing 35 yard own goal you'll ever see in the last few minutes and Hucker had to make a great save. Lost my hat that day 10 years old in the loft with my dad, got chucked in the air with the equaliser it took until the promotion season for me to see a goal celebrated that way again with pure hug a stranger
The last time there was a 5-5 draw in the top division.... on 20:54 - May 20 with 452 viewsQPR1882

The busiest part of the ground that day for the 1st 15 / 20 minutes of the 2nd half was the bars in the upper loft.
The last time there was a 5-5 draw in the top division.... on 21:01 - May 20 with 444 viewssmegma

The last time there was a 5-5 draw in the top division.... on 18:42 - May 20 by QPR_John

Does not count as far as the media are concerned as not in the Premier League.

And it didn't involve Man Utd or SKY TV .
The last time there was a 5-5 draw in the top division.... on 21:14 - May 20 with 435 viewsGetMeRangers

Remember the day well... The only time I have ever felt so aggrieved at a halftime score... injustice! Four shots and from what I remember, wonder goals from them and relentless Rs pressure and seem to remember we should have had a penalty or two in the first half to boot. It was the game that proved to me that you should never give up hope or leave early. The celebrations at the equaliser and both fans applauding the great game at the end summed up a near perfect match for excitement
It took till Derby away for me to finally leave a match early (in the 90th).... wont give up hope or leave early again!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024