Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rumour 13:59 - Jul 7 with 3889 viewsexiled_dictator

Can't find the Transfer Window Rumour Thread, but my man at Fulham reckons they are about to sign Adel Taarabt for £4 million.
Sounds low to me.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Rumour on 14:10 - Jul 7 with 2963 viewsCliff

I'd be appalled if that's true, the figure's far too low.
Rumour on 14:32 - Jul 7 with 2866 viewsQPRDave

that's a loan fee
Rumour on 14:59 - Jul 7 with 2789 viewstimcocking

Can't believe it. Surely no way for 4 million, of which we give Spurs a share. Might as well just release him. No way.
Rumour on 15:02 - Jul 7 with 2783 viewsEalingRanger

I would probably weep a little if this were to happen.
Rumour on 15:07 - Jul 7 with 2766 viewsjohnhoop

Rumour on 15:02 - Jul 7 by EalingRanger

I would probably weep a little if this were to happen.

Me too,but surely the only appropriate response to an offer of that size would be for us to fall about laughing.
Rumour on 15:11 - Jul 7 with 2747 viewsEalingRanger

Rumour on 15:07 - Jul 7 by johnhoop

Me too,but surely the only appropriate response to an offer of that size would be for us to fall about laughing.

Exactly. Surely after all his big talk on Twitter 'Uncle Tone' won't sell our best player for peanuts.
Rumour on 16:33 - Jul 7 with 2548 viewsFearless

I've always thought, no player is bigger than the club

But, I'd be absolutely gutted if this were true.

Redknapp or Adel? No contest - bye Harry!

Yes, I know the argument is bigger than this - but after an afternoon of Rum punch, that's all I can come up with
Rumour on 16:55 - Jul 7 with 2478 viewshoopdog

It's a result just to that ego away from the rest of the squad , but I did think we'd get nearer to 7m leaving us with 4m , still 1 down 3 to go if true
'
Login to get fewer ads

Rumour on 16:57 - Jul 7 with 2460 viewsMedwayR

Sounds like bollox to me

I'd take £4m after Spurs get their share if it came with a sell-on clause of 20-25%

Poll: Who’s better?

Rumour on 22:55 - Jul 7 with 2015 viewshamptonhillhoop

Rumour on 16:55 - Jul 7 by hoopdog

It's a result just to that ego away from the rest of the squad , but I did think we'd get nearer to 7m leaving us with 4m , still 1 down 3 to go if true
'

Is that the ego that pretty much single handedly got us promoted two years ago? 19 goals and 20 assists. Any one who wants that man to leave this football club knows nothing about football, I'm sorry, I know it's a game of opinions but thats just wrong. Build a team around him again in the championship and he'll walk it
Rumour on 23:06 - Jul 7 with 1974 viewsTacticalR

Isn't this the man who got on the first bus he could out of Fulham?

Air hostess clique

Rumour on 23:15 - Jul 7 with 1951 viewsQPRDave

Rumour on 22:55 - Jul 7 by hamptonhillhoop

Is that the ego that pretty much single handedly got us promoted two years ago? 19 goals and 20 assists. Any one who wants that man to leave this football club knows nothing about football, I'm sorry, I know it's a game of opinions but thats just wrong. Build a team around him again in the championship and he'll walk it

He didn't get us promoted single handedly. He played a massive part in and was
fantastic. But Paddy Kenny had a club record number of clean sheets, I think there was a club record number of games unbeaten, and in Warnock's book he says what the squad took from Adel just to keep him happy.
We had a great team of hardworkers and Adel imo, and good manager thats why we won the championship
Rumour on 23:33 - Jul 7 with 1902 viewshamptonhillhoop

Rumour on 23:15 - Jul 7 by QPRDave

He didn't get us promoted single handedly. He played a massive part in and was
fantastic. But Paddy Kenny had a club record number of clean sheets, I think there was a club record number of games unbeaten, and in Warnock's book he says what the squad took from Adel just to keep him happy.
We had a great team of hardworkers and Adel imo, and good manager thats why we won the championship

I appreciate what you're saying, but he was the difference. A team of good, hardworking professionals and him. Without him we wouldn't have gone up
Rumour on 23:58 - Jul 7 with 1857 viewsJonDoeman

If they sold Taarabt for 4 mill, with 40% going to Spurs, they're off their heads.
Be gutted if ended up there btw.

It Is What It Is !!

Rumour on 01:00 - Jul 8 with 1792 viewsPommyhoop

If this is true it really would put the cherry on a sh!t couple of years.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Rumour on 07:23 - Jul 8 with 1693 viewsdaveB

Martin jol has tried to sign adel several times before, I wouldn't rule this one out I can see the club selling him this sunner
Rumour on 08:29 - Jul 8 with 1584 viewscarrotcrunch_R

This wouldn't be a good move for him a sideways step into another relegation battle??.
Rumour on 08:50 - Jul 8 with 1519 viewsWesty75

It all comes down to the player - if he wants to go, then sell him. The last thing we need now is Adel sulking all next season because we wouldn't let him go. If he's happy to stay then I would keep him without a doubt.
Rumour on 08:59 - Jul 8 with 1487 viewsDANRANGER

Rumour on 08:50 - Jul 8 by Westy75

It all comes down to the player - if he wants to go, then sell him. The last thing we need now is Adel sulking all next season because we wouldn't let him go. If he's happy to stay then I would keep him without a doubt.

Fee not enough for me especially with the spurs %. I would have hoped Harry would realise how good adel is against championship oppo and build a team with him in it. If not then we have to believe in what he's doing as the team is more important than an individual. Adel is a maverick and maybe Harry's wants a bit more structure to our play with width and 2 up top.

Still hope he sticks with him though as there's no better sight than adel Meggin' stupid defenders and putting in top corner!!!
Rumour on 09:13 - Jul 8 with 1431 viewsCliff

Rumour on 08:29 - Jul 8 by carrotcrunch_R

This wouldn't be a good move for him a sideways step into another relegation battle??.

No but it's a good move for Fulham.

Love them or hate them you can't deny that they always seem to do just enough to keep them in the mix without spending daft ammounts. And this move looks like it would do just that again.
Rumour on 09:13 - Jul 8 with 1431 viewsQPRDave

Rumour on 23:33 - Jul 7 by hamptonhillhoop

I appreciate what you're saying, but he was the difference. A team of good, hardworking professionals and him. Without him we wouldn't have gone up

Yes fair point he was a player that no other team had a type of, but without the whole team we wouldn't have gone up.
I just think about the performances Kyle Walker for example put in....if he hadn't joined how much difference would that have made?
Wayne Routledge the same....Taarbs played a part of course he did...a big part
Rumour on 09:19 - Jul 8 with 1407 viewsexiled_dictator

Fact of the matter is Taarabt did play a huge part in our promotion.
But he was one player in the team, as well as the squad.
You can't deny that other players also contributed to that success, and you can also include Neil Warnock and all the rest of the back room team, including Daisy the tea lady, and Gladys who cleans up the dressing room.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Rumour on 09:33 - Jul 8 with 1363 viewsDaBurgh

Rumour on 09:19 - Jul 8 by exiled_dictator

Fact of the matter is Taarabt did play a huge part in our promotion.
But he was one player in the team, as well as the squad.
You can't deny that other players also contributed to that success, and you can also include Neil Warnock and all the rest of the back room team, including Daisy the tea lady, and Gladys who cleans up the dressing room.

Gladys never pulled her weight, the other girls carried her. ataf!
Rumour on 10:02 - Jul 8 with 1283 viewsQPRDave

Rumour on 09:33 - Jul 8 by DaBurgh

Gladys never pulled her weight, the other girls carried her. ataf!

I'm not havin that Gladys has come on leaps and bounds.Her broom control in tight corners is the best I've seen at LR since the mid 70s when we had what was the greatest cleaning team the club has ever.....EVER known with Sybil player a starring role and linking up well with Mavis, especially with the feather dusters
Rumour on 10:46 - Jul 8 with 1179 viewsdaveB

If Taarabt has said he wants to go or has started playing up in training already he'll be gone in the next week or so regardless of the fee
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024