Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Badults 03:57 - Aug 12 with 2782 viewsSonofNorfolt

on BBC3, not since 'Little Miss Jocelyn' have I wondered how and why?
Badults on 08:34 - Aug 12 with 2687 viewsadhoc_qpr

BBC3 clearly takes the approach of throw enough sh*t at a wall and some of it will stick to comedy shows...

A bit like QPR's transfer strategy with about the same level of success.

I think Mrs Brown's Boys is another atrocity, but i've spoken to people who like that?
Badults on 08:58 - Aug 12 with 2653 viewsbosh67

To be fair, Mrs brown's Boys is an acquired taste. I quite like it. It's old school.

Badults is just shoit of the highest order. Makes me wonder what the f*ck is going on in British comedy departments.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Badults on 09:00 - Aug 12 with 2646 viewsJamie

Miranda.

Nuff said.
Badults on 09:45 - Aug 12 with 2553 viewsMonahoop

Badults on 09:00 - Aug 12 by Jamie

Miranda.

Nuff said.

Her and Walliams.

Nuff said again.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Badults on 09:47 - Aug 12 with 2551 viewsQPRDave

Badults on 08:34 - Aug 12 by adhoc_qpr

BBC3 clearly takes the approach of throw enough sh*t at a wall and some of it will stick to comedy shows...

A bit like QPR's transfer strategy with about the same level of success.

I think Mrs Brown's Boys is another atrocity, but i've spoken to people who like that?

Mrs. Browns boys is utter cack. I imagine the people i know who go on about it... giggling and saying she said a*se, or she said w*nker
[Post edited 12 Aug 2013 9:50]
Badults on 09:47 - Aug 12 with 2550 viewsTheBlob

Because they've got your money and the BBC tarts are making programmes for themselves.And there ain't f*ck all you can do about it.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Badults on 09:49 - Aug 12 with 2544 viewsjonno

Badults on 09:45 - Aug 12 by Monahoop

Her and Walliams.

Nuff said again.

Phil Jupitus gets regular work on the BBC, so say no more. Apparently, he's a "comedian".
Badults on 09:59 - Aug 12 with 2515 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I like Mrs Brown's boys but I like that old school humour and visual gags.

I haven't seen Badults but I hated "Two pints" which others thought was funny and all recordings were rammed right up 'til the end apparently.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Login to get fewer ads

Badults on 10:05 - Aug 12 with 2492 viewsTheBlob

Titty Titty Bang Bang flopped.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Badults on 10:14 - Aug 12 with 2481 viewsMetallica_Hoop

The funniest program on the BBC I've seen for ages was 'Bodies' which was actually a drama but had some really, really funny Black comedy moments.

Apparently it's based on Jed Mercurio's NHS experiences also Neve Mcintosh spent a lot of time naked. What more can you ask for.

Splendid.

[Post edited 12 Aug 2013 10:15]

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Badults on 10:21 - Aug 12 with 2458 viewsRickyDicky

Count Arthur Strong !!!

What the hell is that all about ?! Stumbled across it the other day, utter dung.

Poll: Where will we finish next Year. Starting early.

Badults on 10:23 - Aug 12 with 2455 viewsstonebridgers

Katy Brand the most unfunny person on TV.

Stonebridgers

Badults on 10:26 - Aug 12 with 2450 viewsWegerle10

I turned Badults off after 6 minutes of the first episode. It was like a kids TV show. Why can't we make funny British sitcoms anymore?

Mrs Brown's Boys is the same, I feel like I'm watching something that used to be on before Byker Grove on CBBC.

We're the famous Queens Park Rangers, and we've got Roy Wegerle!

Badults on 11:21 - Aug 12 with 2392 viewsMonahoop

Badults on 10:26 - Aug 12 by Wegerle10

I turned Badults off after 6 minutes of the first episode. It was like a kids TV show. Why can't we make funny British sitcoms anymore?

Mrs Brown's Boys is the same, I feel like I'm watching something that used to be on before Byker Grove on CBBC.

Your're right. There are very few funny sitcoms now, but comedy like music, moves on, to what level I'm not sure.

Another two so called comedians that get on my goat are Tim Vine and that mouthy northern tool Lee Mack who on any programme he is on, he has to have the last bloody word. That programme Not Going Out is complete excrement and the BBC are sanctioning another flippin' series!!

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Badults on 11:42 - Aug 12 with 2356 viewsQPR_Jim

Badults on 11:21 - Aug 12 by Monahoop

Your're right. There are very few funny sitcoms now, but comedy like music, moves on, to what level I'm not sure.

Another two so called comedians that get on my goat are Tim Vine and that mouthy northern tool Lee Mack who on any programme he is on, he has to have the last bloody word. That programme Not Going Out is complete excrement and the BBC are sanctioning another flippin' series!!

To be fair to the BBC Sky have equally as bad shows in the same friday night spot as not going out and I pay them a darn sight more than the licence fee. I just assume shows like Trollied are designed to help out the local pubs and breweries.
Badults on 12:02 - Aug 12 with 2330 viewseastside_r

Badults on 11:21 - Aug 12 by Monahoop

Thing is, when I was younger, I used to get wound up about things like music and comedy, I now dedicate my partisanship to sport.

All this is a matter of taste (or other people’s lack of it!)

For what it’s worth on this thread:

Badults — I watched the first episode and just didn’t get it. Apparently it is the same production team as Mrs. Brown’s Boys.

Mrs. Brown’s Boys — Nope don’t get it. It’s a bloke in a dress. I am sure I found Dick Emery funny in the seventies but I was a child.

Miranda — I quite like. Live cutaways are not original but she carries it off well. If you’re going to do physical comedy (pratfalls etc.) it helps if you are an unusual shape.

Titty Titty Bang Bang — Very hit and miss (more miss) but Lucy Montgomery is always a redeeming factor.

Big fat Phil Jupitus, I’ve always liked.

And just to show it’s all about opinions, I think that Not Going Out is one of the best shows (not just comedy) of the last decade. I really like Lee Mack and the last series was not as good because Tim Vine wasn’t in it.

And just to show it’s all about opinions again — Lee Evans (Norman Wisdom mark II, mark I wasn’t funny.)

Eddie Izzard — seems like a good bloke but he’s been around for about 20 years and I struggle to recall finding anything he has ever said funny.

Improv — It’s actors training.

Jim Davidson — Still earns a decent crust from ‘entertainment’

As I say — each to their own.
Badults on 12:44 - Aug 12 with 2284 viewsQPunkR

Yeah I thought I'd give this a go last week. Turned off after less than 10 mins scratching my head.
If it's made for inbred simple-minded children, why's it on at that time and why's it got some swearing in it?

Truly truly awful pi$$-rank programming, who in the hell can find it even ironically amusing is beyond me

QPR - "shit but local"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024