Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Massive Fire 23:37 - Jan 30 with 6375 viewsTTNYear

At the old Turner Brothers mill....
[Post edited 30 Jan 2014 23:37]

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Massive Fire on 23:50 - Jan 30 with 6320 viewsDaley_Lama

The M60 and M62 are gridlocked due to lawyers looking for asbo asbestos claim candidates.

Poll: DF in or out

Massive Fire on 23:56 - Jan 30 with 6302 viewsroccydaleian

Looks bad. Ironically, i'm on an asbestosis awareness course in Bolton tomorrow.
Massive Fire on 00:05 - Jan 31 with 6279 viewsroccydaleian

Massive Fire on 23:50 - Jan 30 by Daley_Lama

The M60 and M62 are gridlocked due to lawyers looking for asbo asbestos claim candidates.

Massive Fire on 00:19 - Jan 31 with 6250 viewsDaley_Lama

Massive Fire on 00:05 - Jan 31 by roccydaleian

Jests aside, usual hopes that nobody hurt etc thoughts

Back to my usual self. It is not trending on twitter ergo it can't be important.

Poll: DF in or out

Massive Fire on 00:46 - Jan 31 with 6214 viewsDaleaholic

Nipped down and took a few photos...

Poll: What should happen with the 'Bowlee fund' money?

Massive Fire on 00:54 - Jan 31 with 6201 viewsoff2div1

Brave sole or foolish watch out for the ash cloud.Will Spotland be contaminated and game off Saturday?
Massive Fire on 11:26 - Jan 31 with 5747 viewspaulscho

Ggg Lane ?

livinginadalewonderland

Massive Fire on 11:27 - Jan 31 with 5742 viewspaulscho

Gigg Lane

livinginadalewonderland

Login to get fewer ads

Massive Fire on 13:04 - Jan 31 with 5494 viewssteofthedale

I thought asbestos didn't burn!

steofthedale*

Massive Fire on 14:11 - Jan 31 with 5361 viewsnordenblue

Massive Fire on 13:04 - Jan 31 by steofthedale

I thought asbestos didn't burn!

Its heat proof but im pretty sure the timber flame will be fairly flamable and any plastic cladding etc
Massive Fire on 16:48 - Jan 31 with 5198 viewsseasidedale

Pardon me but I have not lived in Rochdale for years, I know TBA closed years ago, surely there cant be asbestos still there after all this time, was it ever detoxed or whatever they call it
Massive Fire on 17:14 - Jan 31 with 5098 viewsRalphs12

Massive Fire on 16:48 - Jan 31 by seasidedale

Pardon me but I have not lived in Rochdale for years, I know TBA closed years ago, surely there cant be asbestos still there after all this time, was it ever detoxed or whatever they call it

No dont think it was, its all still fenced off around the main asbestos affected areas
Massive Fire on 17:49 - Jan 31 with 5007 viewsnordenblue

Massive Fire on 16:48 - Jan 31 by seasidedale

Its riddled with asbestos all over the site hence the ongoing objections to build houses there,its in the ground too so youll never rid the area of the stuff,people who say theres no health risk still attached to the place and more so following todays fire are totally deluded(diluted)
Massive Fire on 07:23 - Feb 2 with 4707 viewsNigeriamark

Massive Fire on 17:49 - Jan 31 by nordenblue

Its riddled with asbestos all over the site hence the ongoing objections to build houses there,its in the ground too so youll never rid the area of the stuff,people who say theres no health risk still attached to the place and more so following todays fire are totally deluded(diluted)

heard a guy who lives close by died of asbestosis

Took 9 weeks to cremate him
Massive Fire on 21:01 - Feb 2 with 4502 viewspioneer

Massive Fire on 07:23 - Feb 2 by Nigeriamark

heard a guy who lives close by died of asbestosis

Took 9 weeks to cremate him

Sad and sick. There are several Dale fans who either worked there or had relatives/friends who worked there. I personally know 1 who died of the condition, after many years of suffering, and one who is severely disabled as a result of working there.

Are you a closet Bury fan?
Massive Fire on 00:28 - Feb 3 with 4376 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Massive Fire on 21:01 - Feb 2 by pioneer

Sad and sick. There are several Dale fans who either worked there or had relatives/friends who worked there. I personally know 1 who died of the condition, after many years of suffering, and one who is severely disabled as a result of working there.

Agree with above - no need at all for that sort of comment

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Massive Fire on 08:26 - Feb 3 with 4262 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Massive Fire on 21:01 - Feb 2 by pioneer

"Are you a closet Bury fan?"

Awful and sick and sad. I knew a Bury fan who had issues with his sexuality and he died. To make matters even worse, and your post even sicker, he was crushed to death by a wardrobe.

B@stard!!

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024