Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For those of us who can,t get there on Sat 23:49 - May 1 with 3088 viewslyberoc

3pm on Saturday I,ll be wearing my Dale top whilst trying to find some kind of commentary on what could be the biggest game (for me) in Dale,s history. Unfortunately I can,t be one of the lucky 1300 or so who will actually be there. Do you think that the club should consider making the Daleplayer commentary free to all on this occasion? Or even better does anyone know of any live streams for the match?
For those of us who can,t get there on Sat on 01:28 - May 2 with 3036 viewsAtThePeake

Making the Daleplayer free for all on Saturday defeats the object of charging the rest of the season - would you be happy if you were a paying customer but all of a sudden everybody could listen for free cause it's the biggest game?

Tangled up in blue.

For those of us who can,t get there on Sat on 02:41 - May 2 with 3018 viewsJimmyRustler

For those of us who can,t get there on Sat on 01:28 - May 2 by AtThePeake

Making the Daleplayer free for all on Saturday defeats the object of charging the rest of the season - would you be happy if you were a paying customer but all of a sudden everybody could listen for free cause it's the biggest game?

For possibly the biggest game in the club's history, it wouldn't be a a bad idea. I subscribe to Dale player and would love it if they made it free for the Newport game. I'm gonna be there on Saturday but I'm sure there'll be many who can't make it for various reasons and I for one would do everything I could in my power to make sure they can be as involved in the day as possible.
For those of us who can,t get there on Sat on 04:24 - May 2 with 3003 viewsPeaky

For those of us who can,t get there on Sat on 02:41 - May 2 by JimmyRustler

For possibly the biggest game in the club's history, it wouldn't be a a bad idea. I subscribe to Dale player and would love it if they made it free for the Newport game. I'm gonna be there on Saturday but I'm sure there'll be many who can't make it for various reasons and I for one would do everything I could in my power to make sure they can be as involved in the day as possible.

I have paid for Dale player specifically for these past few games. Its only 5 quid so i guess my comment would be just buy it for the month then cancel it after the game. Presuming some of that money goes to the club so its for a good cause.
For those of us who can,t get there on Sat on 09:28 - May 2 with 2848 viewsParkinsGimp

Sky Sports with Jeff Stelling for me, that should keep you updated on all the shenanigans
Hope all the 1300 plus 30 is it?, have a good day out and keep safe, sure Newport fans will be gracious if they lose, not like last time :-)
For those of us who can,t get there on Sat on 10:18 - May 2 with 2788 views442Dale

Playing cricket with phone in pocket. No word on whether umpires will be in Keith Hill masks.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

For those of us who can,t get there on Sat on 11:02 - May 2 with 2731 viewslyberoc

For those of us who can,t get there on Sat on 10:18 - May 2 by 442Dale

Playing cricket with phone in pocket. No word on whether umpires will be in Keith Hill masks.

I have paid for Dale player specifically for these past few games. Its only 5 quid so i guess my comment would be just buy it for the month then cancel it after the game. Presuming some of that money goes to the club so its for a good cause.

To be honest this is what I,ll probably do, just thought it may be an opportunity for the club to promote season ticket sales etc on air and maybe capture a few of the floating supporters who turn out for the big games.
[Post edited 2 May 2014 11:04]
For those of us who can,t get there on Sat on 11:12 - May 2 with 2706 views_dezzy

For those of us who can,t get there on Sat on 01:28 - May 2 by AtThePeake

Its the same for us season ticket holders, when they do offers for cheaper admission ,

KHBA

For those of us who can,t get there on Sat on 13:27 - May 2 with 2588 viewsfitzochris

Won't be there sadly, but will have my ear to the phone for 90 plus minutes, getting updates from folk who are, while keeping up to date with Chestefield's progress via Soccer Saturday.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Login to get fewer ads

For those of us who can,t get there on Sat on 18:07 - May 2 with 2458 viewsformbydale

Sorry Dale I can't be there tomorrow but will be rooting for a great result and going up as champions.
KHBA

I feel all at sea.

For those of us who can,t get there on Sat on 21:32 - May 2 with 2332 viewsSalwaDale

Yes, should definitely be free. I pay for Dale player but would be more than happy for a one off freebie. I doubt FLi would though.

TBBT

For those of us who can,t get there on Sat on 21:48 - May 2 with 2311 viewsboromat

Free 14 day trial of DalePlayer at the minute. Advertised today on the OS.

Enjoy!

Poll: What are we more excited for?

For those of us who can,t get there on Sat on 22:16 - May 2 with 2286 viewsdalenumber2

I won't be there but glued to Daleplayer. Good luck lads - whatever happens it's been a brilliant season!
For those of us who can,t get there on Sat on 22:33 - May 2 with 2250 viewsTyroneShoelaces

For those of us who can,t get there on Sat on 22:16 - May 2 by dalenumber2

I won't be there but glued to Daleplayer. Good luck lads - whatever happens it's been a brilliant season!

Under the surgeons knife at 10, so hoping I'll be lucid
enough to follow Sir Jeff on SSN.
Put the bloody op back a week as I never expected us to be in this
Position, oh well you lose some and you lose some, as long as
The Dale win this one that's all that matters
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024