Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tommorow 18:14 - Nov 12 with 1480 viewsReedy

A week has passed since I started my latest fundraising quest, and I’m now considerably closer to my target of 1,114. I’m now well past halfway on my way to that mammoth target.

This week has been another good week of collecting and selling, with me getting past the halfway stage, which is a great feeling because the end is now in sight! The current figure of tickets sold is 732 which is brilliant for mid-November, however there are always more to be sold!

I started his tickets sales at Spotland last week against FC United, and my next stop is Hillsborough.

I’ve contacted Sheffield Wednesday and they are more than happy for me to sell my tickets at their ground, so obviously my thanks go to them, because they could have easily turned round and said no! With me only selling tickets in Sandy Lane last Friday, I didn’t get everyone but will be going round over the next few games.

I’m only 382 tickets away from my goal, I know every ticket you buy, gets me closer to my target.

When people are buying tickets off me left, right and centre, that’s a great feeling, because when I set these targets, I always rely on the brilliant fans, and they always come out with their money, time after time, which is something I appreciate a hell of a lot, because without the fans, it wouldn’t be possible!

I’m aiming to take my sales past the 800 mark come 5:45 on Saturday afternoon, yet another little target I’ve has set, which all goes towards one huge target.

Saturday is probably one of the biggest away followings we will have all season, so I’m looking to take advantage of that, and sell as many as I possibly can. With 5 weeks to go until the draw is made, I feel like I’m making pretty good progress, but once I’m into four figures, then the end will be in sight.

So if you see me at Hillsborough tomorrow, please spare me a couple of quid!

Blog: The FA Cup

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024