Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done Cambridge 18:30 - May 18 with 2586 viewsTTNYear

Up the plate.

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Well done Cambridge on 20:49 - May 18 with 2444 viewsD_Dale

I'd rather Gateshead had won.
Well done Cambridge on 22:32 - May 18 with 2344 viewszxcvbnm

Glad Cambridge are back in the league - Abbey Stadium is far better than Gatesheads athletics one

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Well done Cambridge on 04:36 - May 19 with 2251 viewsAtThePeake

So, so happy about this.

I'd love to see a few more North-East clubs in the Football League but until they get a purpose built ground and at least 6-700 regular fans Gateshead do not deserve to be a FL club.

Tangled up in blue.

Well done Cambridge on 09:08 - May 19 with 2171 viewsScunnydale

Judging by what I saw*, Cambridge will need to improve dramatically. They're still playing football as if it's the 1980s, big lumps throughout the team.
Gateshead's play was much more enjoyable to watch, although their final ball was terrible. But, Marcus Maddison - what a tool. His only asset seemed to be that he could dive.

*I realise this is a one-off match and isn't representative of their season as a whole. I hope they played better throughout the season.
Well done Cambridge on 11:47 - May 19 with 2070 viewsTomRAFC

Got a text from sandyman with the result.

We both thought the same.

The cambridge bacon butty!

Sub rolls with massive piles of crispy streaky bacon in them! I believe most people ate at least 3!

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Well done Cambridge on 11:56 - May 19 with 2059 viewsBarryStrange

Whilst I thought Cambridge were turd when they played us (though better than us for the first game and a half of a two game FA Cup tie), it is for the best for the FL that they went up instead of Gateshead.

Frankly we don't really need another Maidstone and that is what Gateshead would have been - crowds barely breaking 1000 as everyone armchair supports Newcastle instead in the self-proclaimed "hotbed of football".

Gateshead would have potentially been England's answer to Gretna. Still might of course.
Well done Cambridge on 12:10 - May 19 with 2031 viewsjudd

Well done Cambridge on 11:47 - May 19 by TomRAFC

Got a text from sandyman with the result.

We both thought the same.

The cambridge bacon butty!

Sub rolls with massive piles of crispy streaky bacon in them! I believe most people ate at least 3!

But they're not in the same division as us. Will have to hope for an away cup tie.

Poll: What is it to be then?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024