Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rickie starts 19:11 - Jun 4 with 3132 viewsJumeirahDale

Up front against Ecuador - get your money on!
Rickie starts on 20:13 - Jun 4 with 3076 viewsdownunder

..an Ecuador win,
Rickie starts (n/t) on 20:36 - Jun 4 with 3030 viewsDale23years

Rickie starts on 20:13 - Jun 4 by downunder

..an Ecuador win,

Do you think Smalling would get in England team if he didn't play for united
[Post edited 4 Jun 2014 20:38]

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Rickie starts (n/t) on 20:53 - Jun 4 with 2982 viewsnordenblue

Rickie starts (n/t) on 20:36 - Jun 4 by Dale23years

Do you think Smalling would get in England team if he didn't play for united
[Post edited 4 Jun 2014 20:38]

He is shit
Rickie starts (n/t) on 21:13 - Jun 4 with 2936 views442Dale

Rickie starts (n/t) on 20:53 - Jun 4 by nordenblue

He is shit

Lambert won't start v Italy, but there's no reason he shouldn't either. Great display, not just the goal.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Rickie starts on 21:17 - Jun 4 with 2913 viewsJumeirahDale

Ker-ching!
Rickie starts on 21:23 - Jun 4 with 2887 viewsmacro

Well done Ricky
Rickie starts on 21:36 - Jun 4 with 2838 viewsmacro

Italy drawing 1-1 with Luxembourg!
Rickie starts on 21:58 - Jun 4 with 2770 viewsR17ALE

Well done Rickie. Great goal.

Surely, Woy will have learned tonight that Milner and Lampard cannot be anywhere near the starting XI v Italy. Milner in particular is shyte at RB. And Lampard's first touch was awful tonight.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Login to get fewer ads

Rickie starts on 22:12 - Jun 4 with 2726 viewsKenBoon

That was alright tonight. The game had draw written all over it but we could easily have won if we'd taken our chances whilst in control.

A special word for Carlton Palmer... I mean James Milner tonight who should pre-occupy the "Drop Rooney" brigade with calls of "Milner is bobbins".

I just hope The Ox isn't too badly injured because he was beltin' whilst he was on.
Rickie starts on 22:15 - Jun 4 with 2717 viewsR17ALE

Rickie starts on 22:12 - Jun 4 by KenBoon

That was alright tonight. The game had draw written all over it but we could easily have won if we'd taken our chances whilst in control.

A special word for Carlton Palmer... I mean James Milner tonight who should pre-occupy the "Drop Rooney" brigade with calls of "Milner is bobbins".

I just hope The Ox isn't too badly injured because he was beltin' whilst he was on.

Funny you should mention Palmer. I mused to myself earlier that Milner's performance puts him up/down there with the former Mansfield Town Manager!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Rickie starts on 22:17 - Jun 4 with 2709 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Rickie starts on 21:58 - Jun 4 by R17ALE

Well done Rickie. Great goal.

Surely, Woy will have learned tonight that Milner and Lampard cannot be anywhere near the starting XI v Italy. Milner in particular is shyte at RB. And Lampard's first touch was awful tonight.

Fat Frank must know is illustrious career is waning at a rate of knots........surely he won't start in Brazil?

These Young Guns that England have at a bountiful supply must also give the likes of Rooney and Gerard the willies......The Ox ,Sterling (Serious Violent Conduct,my arse!) and Ross Barkley are all vying for a start.

Also good to see that one of our old shirt sponsors was advertising at the Sun Life Stadium........hope they renew at San Spotty!
Rickie starts on 06:58 - Jun 5 with 2507 views1907

Rickie starts on 22:17 - Jun 4 by Yorkshire_Dale

Fat Frank must know is illustrious career is waning at a rate of knots........surely he won't start in Brazil?

These Young Guns that England have at a bountiful supply must also give the likes of Rooney and Gerard the willies......The Ox ,Sterling (Serious Violent Conduct,my arse!) and Ross Barkley are all vying for a start.

Also good to see that one of our old shirt sponsors was advertising at the Sun Life Stadium........hope they renew at San Spotty!

Carcraft yeah I spotted that. Not really a company we would want to associate ourselves with nowadays I feel.

Jones and Smalling are feeble at the back too. One of the worst centre half pairings we've ever had.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024