Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Championship Wages 16:17 - Aug 20 with 17531 viewsBrierls

Aren't bad at all, eh?

http://instagram.com/p/r7LLqLJage/

Good luck to the lad. As much as the move was great for Dale, and great for Scott, I do wish we'd seen what he could do in League One. Just for a little bit.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2014 16:18]
Championship Wages on 16:23 - Aug 20 with 14997 viewsmacro

Splash the cash. Nice motor
Championship Wages on 16:31 - Aug 20 with 14942 viewsnordenblue

Championship Wages on 16:23 - Aug 20 by macro

Splash the cash. Nice motor

Without sounding jealous as im not in the slightest but its a typical footballer chav tastic range rover with blingy alloys, how original. Theres several other motors id have gone for before that
Championship Wages on 17:12 - Aug 20 with 14829 viewssandylaner1

[Post edited 20 Aug 2014 17:12]
Championship Wages on 21:13 - Aug 20 with 14496 viewsKenBoon

Championship Wages on 16:31 - Aug 20 by nordenblue

Without sounding jealous as im not in the slightest but its a typical footballer chav tastic range rover with blingy alloys, how original. Theres several other motors id have gone for before that

Vintage nordenblue.
Championship Wages on 21:37 - Aug 20 with 14433 viewsnordenblue

Championship Wages on 21:13 - Aug 20 by KenBoon

Vintage nordenblue.

Constructive addition to the topic as ever, vintage kenboon
Championship Wages on 21:46 - Aug 20 with 14395 viewsKenBoon

Championship Wages on 21:37 - Aug 20 by nordenblue

Constructive addition to the topic as ever, vintage kenboon

Okay. Well again you're stereotyping people. This time it's the turn of young people being 'chavs' just because they own a car which far exceeds their needs. A footballer owning such a vehicle is no more 'chavvy' than the happy couple who retire to the countryside and purchase a large Car, which is unsuited to their new Countryside surroundings. Both are being flash because they can and it makes them happy. You shouldn't try and put someone down because they're doing something that makes them happy. Mr Hogan will pay a LOT of Tax now.
Championship Wages on 22:03 - Aug 20 with 14338 viewsnordenblue

Championship Wages on 21:46 - Aug 20 by KenBoon

Okay. Well again you're stereotyping people. This time it's the turn of young people being 'chavs' just because they own a car which far exceeds their needs. A footballer owning such a vehicle is no more 'chavvy' than the happy couple who retire to the countryside and purchase a large Car, which is unsuited to their new Countryside surroundings. Both are being flash because they can and it makes them happy. You shouldn't try and put someone down because they're doing something that makes them happy. Mr Hogan will pay a LOT of Tax now.

What a load of bollocks, its nothing to do with what the needs are of the individual its the bling thats been added to the car that makes you look at the vehicle and instantly recognise a tasteless footballer, would the "chavvy" couple retiring to the countryside have 22 inch black alloys and blacked out windows too on their large Car? An example near me,Ryan Giggs has exactly the same car yet chose not to have the ridiculous wheels and silly windows, theres a massive difference, one looks class and ones trying to buy it
Championship Wages on 22:20 - Aug 20 with 14292 viewstazzydjr

Championship Wages on 22:03 - Aug 20 by nordenblue

What a load of bollocks, its nothing to do with what the needs are of the individual its the bling thats been added to the car that makes you look at the vehicle and instantly recognise a tasteless footballer, would the "chavvy" couple retiring to the countryside have 22 inch black alloys and blacked out windows too on their large Car? An example near me,Ryan Giggs has exactly the same car yet chose not to have the ridiculous wheels and silly windows, theres a massive difference, one looks class and ones trying to buy it

Though Mr Giggs were in Altrincham with the rest of Utd Footballers not Norden village

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Login to get fewer ads

Championship Wages on 22:25 - Aug 20 with 14278 viewsroccydaleian

Championship Wages on 22:20 - Aug 20 by tazzydjr

Though Mr Giggs were in Altrincham with the rest of Utd Footballers not Norden village

Fair comment tbf.
Championship Wages on 22:40 - Aug 20 with 14241 viewsTVOS1907

Maybe Mr nordenblue has swapped the bright lights of Norden village for the lesser lights of Altrincham.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Championship Wages on 22:42 - Aug 20 with 14230 viewsKenBoon

Shocker! Young Person has different taste in car to a 40 year old.
Just let people be happy.
Oh and i've seen some amazing 'blinged' cars owned by the Saga generation. They must have been in Club Balotelli too.
Championship Wages on 22:43 - Aug 20 with 14216 viewsRalphs12

Or one has never had this sort of money and while hes got it he wants to have something he has probably always wanted as a kid. Some people are into cars, some aren't.

Championship Wages on 22:56 - Aug 20 with 14181 viewssandylaner1

Tbf he's probably just leased it
Championship Wages on 23:30 - Aug 20 with 14109 viewsDaleaholic

Poll: What should happen with the 'Bowlee fund' money?

Championship Wages on 23:44 - Aug 20 with 14083 viewsD_Alien

Championship Wages on 22:56 - Aug 20 by sandylaner1

Tbf he's probably just leased it

Nah, it'll have broken down already and be off road for the next six weeks.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Championship Wages on 00:52 - Aug 21 with 14019 viewsRotherhamDale

Not to my taste but why would he not get a car he wanted?

Christ, buy a saxo next time Scott.

Possession with progression.

Championship Wages on 05:06 - Aug 21 with 13965 viewsnordenblue

He's never lived in Altrincham, hes a Salford lad hence why hes recently bought Salford City FC with a few ex team mates, try Worsley just near his restaurant strangely enough, not far from Fellaini
Championship Wages on 05:08 - Aug 21 with 13964 viewsnordenblue

Championship Wages on 22:42 - Aug 20 by KenBoon

Shocker! Young Person has different taste in car to a 40 year old.
Just let people be happy.
Oh and i've seen some amazing 'blinged' cars owned by the Saga generation. They must have been in Club Balotelli too.

Im sure mine or your opinion will have no bearing on Scotts happiness though regardless
Championship Wages on 08:39 - Aug 21 with 13845 viewsScunnydale

I live in a rural area and have seen plenty of these vehicles. Never has it been driven by a footballer - tasteless or otherwise. Usually it's a 50-year-old+ woman.

Personally, if Scott wanted an off-road vehicle without the possibility of someone thinking he was chavvy, he should have gone for a UAZ-452. They're class.
Championship Wages on 08:41 - Aug 21 with 13841 viewsJumeirahDale

As long as it's what he wants, who gives a sh*t! You can't take it with you. He must be feeling 7 feet tall at the moment, well done to him.
Championship Wages on 09:11 - Aug 21 with 13797 viewsColDale

Thanks Scott for getting us promoted and making us a shit load of cash along the way. We'll send you a list of what you can and can't spend your money on.
Championship Wages on 10:29 - Aug 21 with 13723 viewsnordenblue

Championship Wages on 08:39 - Aug 21 by Scunnydale

I live in a rural area and have seen plenty of these vehicles. Never has it been driven by a footballer - tasteless or otherwise. Usually it's a 50-year-old+ woman.

Personally, if Scott wanted an off-road vehicle without the possibility of someone thinking he was chavvy, he should have gone for a UAZ-452. They're class.

Dont be generalising or stereotyping on here young man, you must conform round these parts.The condescending kenboon will be all over you, I agree with you about the un chavvy vehicle
Championship Wages on 10:31 - Aug 21 with 13718 viewsnordenblue

Championship Wages on 09:11 - Aug 21 by ColDale

Thanks Scott for getting us promoted and making us a shit load of cash along the way. We'll send you a list of what you can and can't spend your money on.

Who's mentioned what he can or cant spend his cash on?I thought the whole concept of a forum was for opinions, maybe we should all just agree on everything instead that would make for interesting reading
Championship Wages on 10:48 - Aug 21 with 13686 viewstazzydjr

Championship Wages on 05:06 - Aug 21 by nordenblue

He's never lived in Altrincham, hes a Salford lad hence why hes recently bought Salford City FC with a few ex team mates, try Worsley just near his restaurant strangely enough, not far from Fellaini

Most of been lot of research & Stalking done to get back to me 7 Hours Later. No offence i don't really care it's nice that the Utd Assistant Manager is investing in Grassroots Football but it's rightfully so being at the Devil's Playground & Seeing it all unfold. Wasn't far out then with Altrincham as Worsley isn't that far it's Cheshire aren't it.

Scotty if your reading this enjoy your fancy wheel's don't care what this nordenblue character is saying you deserve it, He/She comes across like they hate everything about society but don't notice how hard times really are for people in this day and age!
[Post edited 21 Aug 2014 13:01]

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Championship Wages on 10:53 - Aug 21 with 13671 viewsD_Dale

Championship Wages on 09:11 - Aug 21 by ColDale

But it seems Ash Eastham is a tad sarky in his comment ('He's changed already lads!') to eight Dale players (btw, I thought it was 'shed-load of cash').
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024