Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My take from Vegas 16:52 - Aug 24 with 2252 viewsvegasranger

As per usual poor team selection. Phillips up front ( he's no striker ), was Charlie injured? Dunne at the back again. Players failed to track back or offer options going forward. Dunne destroyed for two goals, Traore a disaster waiting to happen. Passing was sloppy and woeful. Second half 442. Now we have 3 players playing out of position. Onouha playing right back, surely Simpson should have come on? Islas now playing right midfield and Phillips who I believe is a right midfielder playing left midfield. More sloppy play, no movement off the ball and an easy 4th goal.

Green 6 Did his best can't fault him for any goals.
Islas. 5 A big part in the 4th goal, he must have wondered what system we play.
Traore 3 Useless. Gave away the ball , weak in the tackle and and poor going forward.
Culkin 5 Hardly noticed him, missed a good chance at the end.
Ferdianad 5 Did his best but overwhelmed with things going on around him.
Dunne 3 Inept. Dangled his foot out at the first goal, too slow. Not Premiership class anymore.
Barton 5 Sloppy passes, slow to react, poor corners.
Fer 4 What a terrible debut. Did nothing right. Offered nothing.
Mutch. 4 Slow with and without the ball. Offered nothing.
Phillips 4 Offered little up front ( although there was almost nothing coming from midfield ) , missed a good chance. Lazy and sloppy with ball in midfield. Not one run down the left.
Remy 5 Asked to hold the ball which isn't his strength. Ended up somewhere around left midfield in the second half. Had no service.

After the game one commentator said that Redknapp needs to wake up to modern tactics. Overall we were poor in every department and the 4 - 0 scoreline flattered us. We are missing a pacey left footed centre back, a proper left back and a midfield enforcer. As a team we we need to play to a much higher tempo with and without the ball.
My take from Vegas on 16:56 - Aug 24 with 2224 viewsessextaxiboy

Brilliant thanks for that .... now we know whats what ...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024