Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just another game... 12:10 - Sep 28 with 15838 viewsTTNYear

Next week.... Anyone here buy that?

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Just another game... on 12:15 - Sep 28 with 10878 viewsmacro

Who are we playing again?
Just another game... on 12:23 - Sep 28 with 10846 viewsashes

No!
Just another game... on 12:27 - Sep 28 with 10827 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Suspect the away attendance will be mightily reduced following yesterday's very poor result for Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarnsley...........not being smug Whitey Lad. We have to play that lot in a few weeks so no gloating here .

Are you joining the Dale fans or paying a Premium Rate to sit with your own mob?
Just another game... on 12:50 - Sep 28 with 10760 viewsTVOS1907

6 more sleeps

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Just another game... on 20:46 - Sep 28 with 10482 viewsWhiteyBFC

Just another game... on 12:27 - Sep 28 by Yorkshire_Dale

Suspect the away attendance will be mightily reduced following yesterday's very poor result for Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarnsley...........not being smug Whitey Lad. We have to play that lot in a few weeks so no gloating here .

Are you joining the Dale fans or paying a Premium Rate to sit with your own mob?

Much depends on what I'm allowed to do.

Is it possible to drink with the Daley's pre match, but go stand with my fellow supporters during the game, then return for a drink with the Daley's?

If so, then aye, that.
Just another game... on 20:47 - Sep 28 with 10477 viewsWhiteyBFC

Just another game... on 12:50 - Sep 28 by TVOS1907

6 more sleeps

Exciting.
Just another game... on 20:53 - Sep 28 with 10447 viewsArthurDaley

Just another game... on 20:47 - Sep 28 by WhiteyBFC

Exciting.

The Sunday Mirror has it down for an away win.

A large VAT Dave

Just another game... on 21:03 - Sep 28 with 10415 viewsWhiteyBFC

Just another game... on 20:53 - Sep 28 by ArthurDaley

The Sunday Mirror has it down for an away win.

Russell Grant?
Login to get fewer ads

Just another game... on 08:51 - Sep 29 with 10258 viewsSandyman

Just another game... on 20:46 - Sep 28 by WhiteyBFC

Much depends on what I'm allowed to do.

Is it possible to drink with the Daley's pre match, but go stand with my fellow supporters during the game, then return for a drink with the Daley's?

If so, then aye, that.

Definitely possible to drink and watch and drink like that
Just another game... on 10:16 - Sep 29 with 10156 viewstazzydjr

I think he's right it's just another game not like these Southern Yorkshire folk are the new B**y or even close to being Biffo's even our Former Rivals The Shaymen or Burnley!

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Just another game... on 10:25 - Sep 29 with 10136 viewsFrog

Just another game... on 21:03 - Sep 28 by WhiteyBFC

Russell Grant?

Blimey Whitey, have your lot signed him now?
Just another game... on 10:37 - Sep 29 with 10105 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

3 points are available, as with all our league games.
(No subject) on 16:59 - Sep 29 with 9788 viewswidgibob

Just another game... on 10:16 - Sep 29 by tazzydjr

I think he's right it's just another game not like these Southern Yorkshire folk are the new B**y or even close to being Biffo's even our Former Rivals The Shaymen or Burnley!

Hiya I'll have a go...

"I belive Mr Hill is correct with his statement that the game against his former employers is nothing other than another fixture in this years sky bet leauge one calender. When it comes down to the topic of rivals I don't believe that Barnsley from the south of the county of Yorkshire are an updated version of our local rivals from last year's campaign, Bury, they are not even like this years local opposition team, Oldham Athletic. The same could be said about old teams that at one time where classed as derby matches, the likes of Halifax Town or Burnley come to mind. As I am typing this I have feelings of excitement which I shall use an explanation mark to show these feelings to all who read this post."
[Post edited 29 Sep 2014 16:59]

Miguel, Miguel de Souza, his name's peculiar,Miguel de Souza...........HIYA MATE HIYA MATE HIYA MATE.

Just another game... on 17:37 - Sep 29 with 9710 viewsaleanddale

Whitey

2 weeks ago you proclaimed the south Yorkshire Tyke army would fill the away end*

*retracted when you realised it held 3500!!!

After your recent run of dismal results might there be less than 1000 Tykes in attendance?

Or will the Hill factor bring you over the hill in droves?
Just another game... on 18:20 - Sep 29 with 9634 viewsdingdangblue

Just another game... on 17:37 - Sep 29 by aleanddale

Whitey

2 weeks ago you proclaimed the south Yorkshire Tyke army would fill the away end*

After your recent run of dismal results might there be less than 1000 Tykes in attendance?

There's plenty on their forum saying they are not bothering coming over (they've pre sold 650 tickets out of 1000 we sent them ) according to one poster - lucky if they bring 1000 now I reckon , shame really as Sheff utd, Sheff Weds and Leeds brought 2000/3000 +.
[Post edited 29 Sep 2014 18:25]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Just another game... on 18:22 - Sep 29 with 9627 viewsWhiteyBFC

Just another game... on 17:37 - Sep 29 by aleanddale

Whitey

Dunno. I can only guarantee my own attendance, obviously. I did though expect a big following, but as I said, results leading up to it might sway a few one way or t'other. So there's no way we'll sell the away end out. But we've sold our allocation and I'd expect a few paying on the day. So possibly a third of your gate? 1,500 or so?

Disappointing, but slightly understandable considering the circumstances.

Those who miss it will regret it when we've played Dale off the park.
Just another game... on 18:28 - Sep 29 with 9605 viewsArthurDaley

Just another game... on 18:22 - Sep 29 by WhiteyBFC

Dunno. I can only guarantee my own attendance, obviously. I did though expect a big following, but as I said, results leading up to it might sway a few one way or t'other. So there's no way we'll sell the away end out. But we've sold our allocation and I'd expect a few paying on the day. So possibly a third of your gate? 1,500 or so?

Didn't know it had been moved to Denehurst Park.

A large VAT Dave

Just another game... on 20:09 - Sep 29 with 9493 viewsMoonyDale

Just another game... on 18:22 - Sep 29 by WhiteyBFC

The way Dale are playing and the horrific start Barnsley have had make this a nailed on Barnsley win........Even though I have had a small wager on a 3 - 0 Dale victory with Matty scoring all three....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Just another game... on 20:11 - Sep 29 with 9490 viewsKenBoon

I'd like to say this is just another game for me, but it isn't. Twice we've been on the verge of something great and twice Barnsley have come along and knocked the wheels off.
Just another game... on 20:25 - Sep 29 with 9475 viewsWhiteyBFC

Just another game... on 20:11 - Sep 29 by KenBoon

I'd like to say this is just another game for me, but it isn't. Twice we've been on the verge of something great and twice Barnsley have come along and knocked the wheels off.

Imagine the last day of the season. You could be promoted by then, and in with a chance of relegating us. You never know.

I'm still fully convinced we'll finish in the top six and you'll be looking over your shoulders. It's 9 games. Look at the Championship. Even Wednesday look good after 9 games.
Just another game... on 20:35 - Sep 29 with 9443 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Just another game... on 20:25 - Sep 29 by WhiteyBFC

Imagine the last day of the season. You could be promoted by then, and in with a chance of relegating us. You never know.

I'm still fully convinced we'll finish in the top six and you'll be looking over your shoulders. It's 9 games. Look at the Championship. Even Wednesday look good after 9 games.

Ahem, may I introduce a new ditty.

It's not Hilly's fault........................It's not Hilly's fault.........................you're just a set of moaning bastards...............................it's not Hilly's fault.

It's not Flicker's fault................................It's not Fickers fault...............you're just a set of moaning bastards...............................it's not Flicker's Fault.

Danny Wilson is a football genius...................Danny Wilson is a football genius.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Just another game... on 20:59 - Sep 29 with 9393 viewsWhiteyBFC

Just another game... on 20:35 - Sep 29 by BigDaveMyCock

Ahem, may I introduce a new ditty.

It's not Hilly's fault........................It's not Hilly's fault.........................you're just a set of moaning bastards...............................it's not Hilly's fault.

It's not Flicker's fault................................It's not Fickers fault...............you're just a set of moaning bastards...............................it's not Flicker's Fault.

Danny Wilson is a football genius...................Danny Wilson is a football genius.

Get it reight, or dunt bother at all.

Walking along, singing a song, walking in a Wilson wonderland...

Ohhh, Keith Hill is a wan***, he wears a wan***s hat...

What's that coming over Keith Hill, it's David Flitcroft, it's David Flitcroft..
Just another game... on 21:08 - Sep 29 with 9368 viewsTTNYear

Might take some remembering....

Steve Parkin he f'ked it up ....Steve Parkin he f'ked it up
Glynn Hodges he f'ked it up ... Glynn Hodges he f'ked it up
Thordason he f'ked it up... Thordason he f'ked it up
Paul Hart he f'ked it up... Paul Hart he f'ked it up
Andy Richie he f'ked it up ... Andy Richie he f'ked it up
Simon Davey he f'ked it up... Simin Davey he f'ked it up
Mark Robins he f'ked it up... Mark Robins he f'ked it up
Keith Hill he f'ked it up ... Keith Hill he f'ked it up
Flitcroft he f'ked it up... Flitcroft he f'ked it up
Danny Wilson he's f'king it up... Danny Wilson he's f'king it up

Where... did it go f'king wrong... Where did it go f'king wrong?

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Just another game... on 21:17 - Sep 29 with 9340 viewsWhiteyBFC

Just another game... on 21:08 - Sep 29 by TTNYear

Might take some remembering....

Steve Parkin he f'ked it up ....Steve Parkin he f'ked it up
Glynn Hodges he f'ked it up ... Glynn Hodges he f'ked it up
Thordason he f'ked it up... Thordason he f'ked it up
Paul Hart he f'ked it up... Paul Hart he f'ked it up
Andy Richie he f'ked it up ... Andy Richie he f'ked it up
Simon Davey he f'ked it up... Simin Davey he f'ked it up
Mark Robins he f'ked it up... Mark Robins he f'ked it up
Keith Hill he f'ked it up ... Keith Hill he f'ked it up
Flitcroft he f'ked it up... Flitcroft he f'ked it up
Danny Wilson he's f'king it up... Danny Wilson he's f'king it up

Where... did it go f'king wrong... Where did it go f'king wrong?

Again, it dunt work.

Half of those named are/were well liked/respected by the supporters.

Did you like all of the last 10 blokes to manage Dale?

Thought not.
Just another game... on 21:32 - Sep 29 with 9289 viewsTTNYear

Tbf whitey there's only a few that have been there more that a year, hence the underlying meaning to the ditty

Don't worry Whitey I'd imagine they'll just do the 'premiership you f'ked it up etc..'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024