Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
League One & Two Clubs not permitted to use artificial pitches 11:08 - Nov 12 with 2547 viewsrobbowood

League One & Two Clubs Not Permitted To Use Artificial Pitches

At an EGM at Derby County, proposals for clubs to be permitted to use artificial playing surfaces for matches in Sky Bet League One and Sky Bet League Two from the beginning of the 2015/16 season have not been approved following an unprecedented tied vote by Football League clubs.

Thirty-four clubs voted in favour of the proposals with thirty-four against and four abstentions.

The Football League's Chief Executive, Shaun Harvey, said: "This vote is reflective of the fact that this issue divides opinion amongst clubs as much as it does across the football public.

"While the outcome is different to previous indicative votes, it demonstrates that there is still a desire amongst clubs to find out more about artificial playing surfaces before taking such a significant step.”

League One & Two Clubs not permitted to use artificial pitches on 11:15 - Nov 12 with 2541 viewstazzydjr

i've known for the past week votes were 50/50

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

League One & Two Clubs not permitted to use artificial pitches on 12:45 - Nov 12 with 2442 viewsYouTubeDale

I watched the game at the Hive last night when the Bees lost to Torquay 2-3. The ball bounced really high. It was surreal. I know they have 3G pitches on the complex and can only assume that main pitch is one of them. Are 3G pitches partly grass ? Their groundsman pretended to use his pitch fork on it at half time reminding me of the Fleetwood groundsman when we played them, before the match.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024