Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Highlights... 11:18 - Dec 17 with 5433 viewsTTNYear

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30514400

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Highlights... on 11:50 - Dec 17 with 5359 viewsklmblue

could somebody plz make it possible for us people outside of the uk could watch as this is from the bbc iplayer col maybe

up the dale and down with a Amstel hmmm lekker

Highlights... on 12:25 - Dec 17 with 5272 viewsDomDale

Highlights... on 11:50 - Dec 17 by klmblue

could somebody plz make it possible for us people outside of the uk could watch as this is from the bbc iplayer col maybe

I don't live outside of the UK but I am pretty sure if you use a proxy you can trick the page you are visiting into thinking you are browsing from a country of your choice. A few services have a small fee some are free.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Highlights... on 12:28 - Dec 17 with 5260 viewsYouTubeDale

I love it when Done hits the back of the net with his final goal...I mean hit the back of the net and gets tangled up!!

Good assist by Andrew for that goal. He did well when he came on.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Highlights... on 12:30 - Dec 17 with 5251 viewsDomDale

Highlights... on 12:28 - Dec 17 by YouTubeDale

I love it when Done hits the back of the net with his final goal...I mean hit the back of the net and gets tangled up!!

Good assist by Andrew for that goal. He did well when he came on.

Said this last night. We looked more composed when Andrew came on. Did well to set up Done.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Highlights... on 12:53 - Dec 17 with 5174 views442Dale

The commentator appears to be allergic to using goalscorers' names.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Highlights... on 13:16 - Dec 17 with 5118 viewsKnowlesy

For those outside of the UK, on Google Chrome there is an extension called 'Hola Better Internet" which fools websites into thinking that you are where you aren't. Install it and select a UK server and bob's yer uncle.

Also works in the UK to get american netflix etc.
Highlights... on 17:19 - Dec 17 with 4868 viewsnordenblue

Highlights... on 12:53 - Dec 17 by 442Dale

The commentator appears to be allergic to using goalscorers' names.

Surprisingly Jack Dearden from GMR matey!
Highlights... on 17:22 - Dec 17 with 4858 views442Dale

Highlights... on 17:19 - Dec 17 by nordenblue

Surprisingly Jack Dearden from GMR matey!

The voice sounded familiar. It was the "know nowt" tone.

Login to get fewer ads

Highlights... on 17:52 - Dec 17 with 4795 viewsSaxonDale

Good to see Vincenti buck the annoying trend and actually celebrate scoring against his former club.

Didn't go to the game but Andrew's assist looks a good piece of play from the highlights. I'll be the first to admit that Andrew hasn't impacted on this team as much as many would have hoped for one reason or another but do think a lot of the criticism he gets his harsh (although I know some is in jest.) Although he hasn't done it enough he has shown brief glimpses of good play, at least as much as Muldoon- who gets far less criticism.
Highlights... on 18:00 - Dec 17 with 4779 viewsColDale

Highlights... on 17:52 - Dec 17 by SaxonDale

Good to see Vincenti buck the annoying trend and actually celebrate scoring against his former club.

Didn't go to the game but Andrew's assist looks a good piece of play from the highlights. I'll be the first to admit that Andrew hasn't impacted on this team as much as many would have hoped for one reason or another but do think a lot of the criticism he gets his harsh (although I know some is in jest.) Although he hasn't done it enough he has shown brief glimpses of good play, at least as much as Muldoon- who gets far less criticism.

Vincenti continues to surprise me. Out of all the squad from last season, I'd have thought he'd have found the step up the most difficult. He's 28 and has played all of his football below this level, and he was far from being a guaranteed starter last season. Absolutely delighted to have been proven so wrong.
Highlights... on 18:04 - Dec 17 with 4770 viewsisitme

Highlights... on 17:52 - Dec 17 by SaxonDale

Watching the highlights Andrew's assist look better than on the night (other end to the Pearl Street so harder to see). He waits that extra second so that Done could get into the right position and then played an inch perfect pass.
Highlights... on 18:22 - Dec 17 with 4726 viewsR17ALE

Highlights... on 18:00 - Dec 17 by ColDale

Vincenti continues to surprise me. Out of all the squad from last season, I'd have thought he'd have found the step up the most difficult. He's 28 and has played all of his football below this level, and he was far from being a guaranteed starter last season. Absolutely delighted to have been proven so wrong.

I seem to remember one or two on here saying he wouldn't be up to it during the summer. Can't be arsed trawling back for evidence. Lama no doubt book marked it!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Highlights... on 18:26 - Dec 17 with 4705 viewsisitme

Vincenti compliments Done and Henderson well. He is an honest, hard working player who provides an out ball due to his height. He has also developed into more of a goal threat.
Highlights... on 19:19 - Dec 17 with 4620 viewsYouTubeDale

Vincenti was roughed up by the Aldershot players in the first leg. He then went in on a hefty challenge to get his own back and could have got sent off. No wonder that he celebrated his goal with enthusiasm, especially as it gave us the lead soon after they levelled.

Last night it got a bit tasty in the first half and the ref had words with Vincenti more than once. He's not that sort of player, but he shows that he can stand up for himself, if needed.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Highlights... on 19:36 - Dec 17 with 4581 viewsTVOS1907

Highlights... on 17:22 - Dec 17 by 442Dale

The voice sounded familiar. It was the "know nowt" tone.

He missed a trick before the second goal, when he said "The cross beats plenty."

Anyone worth their salt would have realised the link with the goalscorer.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Highlights... on 19:38 - Dec 17 with 4569 views442Dale

Highlights... on 19:36 - Dec 17 by TVOS1907

He missed a trick before the second goal, when he said "The cross beats plenty."

Anyone worth their salt would have realised the link with the goalscorer.

I was saying it in my bloody head at the time! Honestly thought that's what he was setting up for and made the lack of actual informative commentary all the more obvious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024