Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clarke Carlisle 16:29 - Dec 22 with 18087 viewsFondles

This post has been edited by an administrator
Clarke Carlisle on 19:01 - Dec 28 with 3113 viewsolympicdale

Staggering reading some of Sweetcorns "comments" I know some people who suffer from depression and it is clearly a complicated illness, the imbalance in the brain means it isn't something that can be brushed off. Man up is the most ridiculous and ignorant statement into this illness that will ever be written. It isn't like falling over and brushing yourself down, it just shows how out of touch you are with regards to this disease.

Interesting to hear some of our fellow posters suffered from this illness, I would be extremely annoyed at the ignorance shown by a neanderthal if it had affected me, as it is something that can not be described, only by those suffering from it.

Hope Clarke Carlisle makes a speedy recovery, and the truth MAY out in time.

Life is a game of fate.

Clarke Carlisle on 19:59 - Dec 28 with 3006 viewsmacro

Clarke Carlisle on 19:01 - Dec 28 by olympicdale

Staggering reading some of Sweetcorns "comments" I know some people who suffer from depression and it is clearly a complicated illness, the imbalance in the brain means it isn't something that can be brushed off. Man up is the most ridiculous and ignorant statement into this illness that will ever be written. It isn't like falling over and brushing yourself down, it just shows how out of touch you are with regards to this disease.

Interesting to hear some of our fellow posters suffered from this illness, I would be extremely annoyed at the ignorance shown by a neanderthal if it had affected me, as it is something that can not be described, only by those suffering from it.

Hope Clarke Carlisle makes a speedy recovery, and the truth MAY out in time.

My grandmother suffered from depression for years, no fault of hers, she discovered her sisters body which kind of affects you. I work with people and deal with the consequences of people with depression day in day out. I for one find sweet corns comments offensive.
Clarke Carlisle on 20:00 - Dec 28 with 2999 viewsnordenblue

Clarke Carlisle on 19:59 - Dec 28 by macro

My grandmother suffered from depression for years, no fault of hers, she discovered her sisters body which kind of affects you. I work with people and deal with the consequences of people with depression day in day out. I for one find sweet corns comments offensive.

Dont hold your breath waiting for a reasoned reply he's too busy writing more attention seeking dribble on several other threads,shock horror
Clarke Carlisle on 21:41 - Dec 28 with 2870 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Totally agree.

Telling someone with depression 'to get over it' is akin to telling someone with cancer, to stop having cancer!

Wish Clarke a speedy recovery.

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

Clarke Carlisle on 20:07 - Jul 4 with 2595 viewsFondles

Tragic http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3149218/Van-driver-swerved-avoid-Clarke-
Clarke Carlisle on 22:07 - Jul 4 with 2383 viewsdownunder

Clarke Carlisle on 20:07 - Jul 4 by Fondles

Tragic http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3149218/Van-driver-swerved-avoid-Clarke-

I missed this thread first time round.
Still an expert on depression Sweetcorn? You would have avoided this Drivers tragedy, of course, by telling him to "man up".
I will admit, I used to be like you. But I have learned.
The points the majority of posters made to you are re-enforced by Sir John Kirwan, former All Black, and now a Super 15 Coach, in a series of TV ads here in NZ. Hope you take time to watch them. Hope is the main theme, not manning up or a slap around the head.

Clarke Carlisle on 22:32 - Jul 4 with 2341 viewsmightydale

Clarke Carlisle on 22:07 - Jul 4 by downunder

I missed this thread first time round.
Still an expert on depression Sweetcorn? You would have avoided this Drivers tragedy, of course, by telling him to "man up".
I will admit, I used to be like you. But I have learned.
The points the majority of posters made to you are re-enforced by Sir John Kirwan, former All Black, and now a Super 15 Coach, in a series of TV ads here in NZ. Hope you take time to watch them. Hope is the main theme, not manning up or a slap around the head.

poor driver. wonder if clarke had depression when caught drink driving a week before hand .

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024